Need Help With Story

piercedcock555

I got this very hot story. I did not write it. I want to know if anyone here is the author and can please add to it Please.

Who knows what was different about that night at the Bathouse. Maybe there were fewer hot looking young studs around or maybe I was just getting bored with the same old plain boring sex. But I could tell something was different. I felt edgy--nervous--for some reason. Restless. I don't know how long I'd been there when I spotted this guy coming toward me. He was everything I avoided. On the tall side and skinny as hell and looked like he could've been twice my age. Almost skeletal looking  with a hollow, gaunt face and dark circles under his eyes and big bony hands and feet. As he moved closer I saw that he had that searching, needy look in his dark eyes--eyes that started straight at me and didn't look away as we passed each other in the hallway. He creeped me out--sick looking fuck--but I noticed that I was fighting the urge to turn around and look back at him after we'd passed. I forced myself to keep my eyes fixed on the floor in front of me until we'd both rounded different corners.

I quickly put him out of my mind when a slightly older, hunky daddy pulled me into one of the stalls, bent me over and stuck his tongue in my crack. I was starting to really grind my tight hole in daddy's face when someone pulled the curtain in our stall slightly open and I saw Sick Fuck standing there watching us. Daddy was so busy with his face in my crack he didn't even seem to notice but I was practically eye level with this fucker's towel-clad and rapidly tenting groin. I could tell this skin and bones stalker was sporting one huge fucking cock, and when he moved his towel and a thick, throbbing 8 inch mushroom headed uncut pecker bobbed in front of me, my own cock--barely semi hard all night so far--stiffened instantly and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Daddy had barely noticed Sick Fuck, still sucking on my hole, but I had to get that sick fucker's fat bone in my mouth. He stepped slightly into the stall and slid that oozing mushroom head past my lips straight to the back of my throat. I couldn't believe how I was getting off on this guy's dick but I couldn't get enough of that pecker in my mouth. I was rooting and slurping and gagging and groaning like it was the first blowjob I'd ever given and my own cock was starting to leak serious precum all over my feet.

We went at it like that for a few minutes then Sick Fuck pulled his monster cock out of my mouth and took a step back so that I got another good look at him. Those huge, gaunt eyes stared straight at me  that spit slick cum heavy shaft still bobbing in front of me. He nodded in the direction of the hallway, indicating that he wanted me to follow him. I was simultaneously repulsed and more turned on than I could remember being in I don't know how long. Every sane, rational thought in my head was saying No! Don't go with him! but suddenly I was pulling away from Daddy's mouth on my hole and not even bothering to pick up my towel, following Sick Fuck to his private room. He stepped in and waited for me to follow, then shut the door behind us and dropped his towel.

I'd never felt so fucking freaky hot and turned on and scared shitless in all my life. I couldn't believe I was alone and naked with this pale, skinny, sickly fucker  my eyes glued to that huge dick, made all the more grotesquely long and thick looking because of his skinny, emaciated frame. Part of me wanted to turn around and run the hell out of that room but I didn't move. Just stood there with my own dick pointing straight up and my eyes fixed on his drooling monster. You want it, don't you boy? he said in a soft slithery voice that sent cold chills up my spine. I felt a lump in my throat and swallowed hard, sensing he meant something besides the obvious. I could tell when you first looked at me in the hallway, he said. I knew what you wanted.

I don't know how it was possible but my dick lengthened and hardened even more. He moved toward me and our cocks bumped against each other  I felt his large bony hands with their papery feeling skin circle my slim waist and pull me closer, pressing our cocks together and then letting his hands roam over my firm  butt cheeks. I felt his mouth bite my neck and my lick my ear.

I'm going to make sure you get everything you want, he breathed in my ear. Then his mouth was on mine . .. and I was beyond shocked when I felt my mouth open and suck in his long tongue and heard myself groaning and moaning and grabbing his skinny butt and pulling him closer to me. I glanced at our reflections in the mirrored walls  my tanned, muscular jock bod pressed against his pale, skinny, emaciated long limbs and suddenly I knew there was no turning back  no leaving the room  I knew he was right:--whatever IT was  I wanted it. And I wasn't going to leave until I got it.

I could literally feel my knees shaking as he pulled away and, putting both those big bony hands on my shoulders, pushed me down until I was eye level with that drooling monster prick of his  I'd never seen anything quite like it. Maybe it was just the stark contrast of that long, thick, pulsing dick and his wasted looking frame. Glancing up at him I could see the outline of his ribs  his thin skin stretched tight over his ample bones. He was looking down at me and his eyes looked black in the dim light. They were staring straight into mine as he started to move the fat, oozing head of his cock across my lips and chin, gradually starting to gently dick whip my face and making my own cock leap in response. Instinctively my lips parted and that huge mushroom head slipped past them into my mouth.

Suck it, boy, he said in that same slithery but steely voice. Had I ever wanted anything in my mouth that much before? If so you couldn't prove it by the sudden slurping and grunting and groaning and dripping that followed. I took him all the way to the back of my throat, practically begging him to gag and choke me--which he seemed more than happy to do It had to have been the biggest cock I'd ever had in my throat--or maybe it was just that I'd never gone so fucking pig crazy over a dick in my mouth before. And when he pulled a bottle of poppers seemingly out of nowhere and stuck it under my nose and I took two long hard hits, I went goddamned out of my mind cramming as much of that cock down my throat as I could, grabbing his cheeks and grinding him into my face and making sounds I didn't even know I could make.

Without taking his eyes off mine or taking his cock out of my mouth he leaned over and after sticking two fingers in his mouth, he found my hole and I felt the warm goo of his spit moisturizing my tight little pucker. I was still flying from the poppers so I groaned even louder and instinctively relaxed my ring to let those long bony fingers slide into me. There was no mistaking his intention. This sleazy bastard was planning to fuck me. The idea made me shudder--and my already hard as rock dick stick straight up between my legs. Was I seriously going to let this obviously--literally-wasted fucker put his big diseased cock inside me?  What in holy hell was I doing on my knees in front of this zombie actually thinking about letting this sick fuck stick his King Kong dong up my fuckhole?? Normally I wouldn't be caught dead even giving a sleaze bag like this guy a second look much less opening up so he could stick a third finger in my cunt.

He was finger fucking my hole now while he continued fucking my face with his meaty prick. I could hear this guttural sound coming from the back of his throat--it didn't sound quite human but it just made me grunt and suck and slurp and bounce up and down even harder on his fingers--now buried up to his knuckles in my hole.

Sweet fucking hole, he said, sounding slightly out of breath, and trying to push a fourth finger inside me. Sweet fucking hungry hole knows what it wants, doesn't it boy? All I could do was moan harder and louder and open up wider. Show me that pretty hole, boy, he said, suddenly pulling his dick from my mouth and pulling me up on to the bed on my knees with my hole hanging off it. He made that low, guttural sound in the back of his throat again as he put those big hot hands on my cheeks and spread them apart. Then he spit so hard on my crack it felt like I'd been slapped and his tongue plunged into my crack and started to work its way inside me. driving me into an immediate pig fucker frenzy. I looked over at the mirror again and the sight of this walking dead man with his gaunt face buried in my round bubble butt was the fucking hottest thing I'd ever seen. I arched my back and ground my hole into that face and felt that tongue slide so far into me I thought he put in a finger again. Even with his mouth clamped on my hole he managed to find the bottle of poppers again and handed them to me. I took two more long hard hits and nearly thought I would black out. He obviously saw the effect it was having on me and quickly stood up and positioned a spit slick slimy monster cock between my slippery hole cheeks.

We both know what you want, boy, he said, panting slightly. Your cunt knows what it wants. My dick knows what it wants. I felt the head of his cock slip just past my ring and a shudder moved through me from my head to my toes. But just as I thought he was going to push the rest of the way inside me  just as I was instinctively relaxing my sphincter to try to accommodate that fat AIDS cock he slowly withdrew  and reaching for what looked like a large plastic bag in a duffel bag beside the cot, he said, How much fun do you wanna have, boy? How far over the edge do you want me to take you ?

Just when I thought I'd jumped off the deep end and couldn't possibly take another step over the line, this sick fucker managed to take me to another brink. I was trembling all over--again--and the knot in my stomach felt every bit as hard as my rock-rigid cock as I watched him pull what looked like an entire tool kit from that plastic bag. I'd never done any drugs except for smoking an occasional joint--and being a lost cause poppers whore. I didn't even know what I was seeing as he fished around in the bag a bit then told me to get back on my hands and knees on the bed.

I knew you were a fucking cum slut waiting to happen the minute we made eye contact in the hall, he said in that stern, slithery voice that still gave me goose bumps. One look at you and I knew you were going to be mine.

He was standing behind me but I could see us both in the mirror: my bubble butt jock hole up in the air and that slimy AIDS fucker taking whatever the hell he'd pulled out of that bag and starting to slip it into my boyhole. It felt hard  a little grainy ...

What are you doing? My voice cracked a bit as I felt his fingers pushing it further into me.

Just relax, baby. It's just a little something to get us rolling here. You'll feel it any second now  

He must've been able to tell when I started to feel the burn. I started moving my hole around a bit on the bed and couldn't suppress a low moan as I felt the warmth starting to spread through me from my sphincter.

Mmmmm yea my baby's starting to feel it already, he said, leaning over me and rubbing that slimy, precummy monster cock in my crack. When I felt that dick bumping my hole again I thought I might spurt right there on the spot. It was like a jolt of electricity shooting straight from my fuckhole to my scalp and the tips of my toes. I instinctively bucked my hips toward him, knowing I wanted that cock in me.

But this guy had a plan and he wasn't going to be rushed. He rubbed his dick slowly in my crack, just barely poking the head into my sphincter and driving me goddamn fucking crazy. I was whimpering like a puppy but also couldn't take my eyes off the image of us in the mirror--this scrawny, bony, pale as paste bastard with his big bony hands on my boy butt and his thick schlong rubbing and probing my crack. None of it seemed quite real even though I was harder and hornier than I'd even been in my life.

It was even more surreal when he reached again for the plastic bag and I saw him take out what looked
like two small syringes and a couple of long rubber bands. His dick was still stoking the fire at my hole and I could feel my hole quivering but I was wide eyed and scared as fuck when I saw him wrap one of the rubber bands tightly around his skinny bicep. He saw me watching him in the mirror and his mouth stretched into the most evil, terrifying grin I'd ever seen.

Are you ready, boy? he said Are you ready for me to take you where you've never been before?

What is that? I said, feeling that knot in my stomach again and feeling simultaneously terrified and turned on as hell.

It's something that's going to help you be the fucking pig whore you were born to be, he said, taking one of my arms in his hands. It's the point of no return, baby. He wrapped the other rubber band around my own muscular arm. It's what you've been waiting for--you just didn't know it.

He wrapped the band and pulled it tight. You know what you want, don't you boy? He looked into my eyes in the mirror. You know what I'm going to give you, don't you? All my bugs into ur Neg cunt.

Did I know? Had I known all along? Did I know the minute that I saw that sick fuck in the hallway that I was going to end up here naked in this room with his cock in my crack, about to watch him stick a needle in my arm? Did I know I was going to end up out of my mind with fucking pig lust for that AIDS cock and that I'd be begging this suck fucker to pump a hot thick toxic load of his creamy AIDS cum into my sweet boyhole?

I could've saved myself. Instead, feeling my whole body tremble and my cock throb  I watched him take the other needle and I watched it stick my arm and watched the liquid seep into me  and then i watched the transformation. I watched the muscular, pretty young jock boy I'd been turn into a writhing,
squirming, grunting, groaning wild eyed cum pig begging that for that sick AIDS monster cock to fill me up. I watched that slimy, oozy toxic fuck stick slide all the way up my boy cunt and I saw my hole back down on it and felt myself open wide to take him in and I heard myself begging: begging for more  begging for everything he had to give me.

Tell me what you want, his voice slithered in my ear as he started breathing harder. Tell me, baby.

I want your cock, I moaned. I didn't even have words to describe how I was feeling at that point. Lust spread through me like someone was pouring lava down my throat and  shooting it up  my hole. What else? he murmured. What else do you want? He somehow reached behind him and managed to open the door to our room. Anybody walking by would be able to see and hear us. Tell me what you want, fucker, he demanded.

I want your fucking cum! I said. You want what? he said. A couple of guys walking by saw us and stepped into the room.

I want your fucking hot cum! I said. Fuck yea! one of the guys said. He was a larger, older version of the sick fuck who was ramming his cock deep in my fiery hole. Give the little whore that hot seed! Is that what you want, baby? he said. Do you want my hot toxic AIDS seed deep in your gut?

Holy fucking god-damn hell yes!!! Shoot your goddamn motherfucking AIDS cum up my hole!! I heard myself yelling it out loud, not caring who heard. Not caring who saw. When he unleashed an explosion of dirty poz cum in my guts we both hollered and within minutes at least five men were standing beside the bed, their dicks pointing toward my hole, waiting for a turn at my now
oozing, impregnated hole. I took them all--a fat fuck who looked old enough to be my grandfather  some wasted fucker who looked like he just wandered in from a homeless shelter  a couple who tag teamed me for what seemed like an hour before both unloaded in me--twice--and at least a half dozen others while my sick fuck AIDS daddy kept his cum coated schlong in my mouth and continued to whisper in my ear that his devil seed was now deep inside me . .. that he was inside me and that from that moment on I belonged to him. From them he lined up more diseased cock for me to be a cum dump to.

I added some to this and edited to my tastes. I have shot at least 50 loads to this story. Please help. If you can do this to me using whatever chems u want please let me know. I live in Dallas Texas now.

Edited by piercedcock555
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 18
  • Thanks 1

Guest Somebody

Yes, great story.  The surreal nature of the story and the description of the Top leaves one wondering a bit if the Top isn't a Demonic / Satanic creature rather than an AIDS wasted human.  Once again, I wish I had been the bottom.

Great story. I stalked and worshipped guys like Sick Fucker at the baths in and happily took their cocks and AIDS bug in my hole any chance I got as a Latin muscle stud in the 1980s. I miss those guys.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was hoping someone can add more chapters to this story. Please feel free to post what happens next OR what Aids daddy wants to do next. I found this story this isnt mine.  If you want to send me a continuation of this story that is so nasty that is isnt allowed thats go too. I jerkoff to this story and shoot huge loads to this.

• Thanks 1