My friend Kenny and I met a twink in a bar after work. The bug-chasing twink was in heat but his first choice was an old jackoff buddy of mine who I had pozzed soon after I caught the bug, but my buddy ended-up hooking-up with another piece of ass.

Kenny and I were large husky masculine working men in our late thirties with baldspots, beards, glasses and work-worn callused hands from our jobs in a metal fabrication plant and a junkyard.  Both our dicks were cut.

Calvin the twink was 22, slender, a couple inches shorter than our six feet and had very little body hair.  His blond hair contrasted with our brown wavy hair, his hands were soft like a woman's and his nails were neither bitten nor dirty, unlike Kenny's and mine. He had decided that he wanted to join the ranks of poz guys so he wouldn't have to worry about asking men to wear condoms or when he's catch the bug. Kenny and I were happy to oblige and have fun enjoying knocking him up.

"So you want some loaded dick, don't you?" I asked with a grin after he checked us out.

"I'd love to give myself to you big handsome studs!" he gushingly replied with a lustful look at our crotches.

We went to the cheap hourly 'no tell' motel where we began with the Calvin orally servicing our sweaty smelly feet including licking some of the dirt from under Kenny's toenails while sucking his toes and licking his toejam from between them before licking each foot. We men shared man to man affection while the punk did his duty to our feet.  Then we all stripped, and when ready, I suggested to Kenny "You go first."

He accepted my offer. Kenny lubed his middle finger and shoved it up Calvin's ass. He pumped that finger in the hole, twisted his wrist, then pulled it out with blood on the tip, mostly on the nail. Calvin sucked Kenny's dick to full hardness, kissed it and then lay on his stomach on the bed spreading his skinny legs while Kenny added some grease to the spit on his dick.

Kenny then mounted Calvin, lined up his shot and rammed it in as Calvin flinched and gave a little screech from the man's sudden entrance. Kenny instantly hilted himself, flexed his love muscle in the asshole and fucked him while I stood by admiring him taking the piece of hole the Calvin owed him. Kenny fucked that ass like a champ and grunted as he hilted himself and pumped off his toxic load inside the cunt. My own dick was throbbing with precum. A few more subjugatory thrusts and he pulled out. Kenny dismounted and stood by me. We men kissed and I mounted up.

My dick slid right in, Kenny's cum being great lube. I fucked Calvin with gay abandon enjoying myself adding the twink to my list of conquests under the admiring eyes of my good friend Kenny. I drilled Calvin's ass good and threw my head back in victory as I pumped my virus-laden cum into him adding it to Kenny's load. As with other times I pozzed someone, my horny penis pulsed with the added pleasure of knowing I was injecting my life-changing virus into a "virgin" hole and and fucking him in other ways for years or maybe decades to cum, than just fucking his ass.  I slammed it home a few times to further force my sperms into his torn rectum and yanked out. Knowing my buddy's and my virus were entering Calvin's system as surely as our dicks entered his ass gave Ken and me a thrill. We men felt powerful and like we were a winning two-man team conquering another loser who would suffer due to his own choice to get pozzed and have to take meds for the rest of his life like we did if he wanted to survive.

"OK suck us clean." I told Calvin as we men stood side by side, arms around each others shoulders.

He knelt and sucked our dicks clean and then kissed them as ordered. It was a great way for him to thank us for infecting him with the toxic gift that would change his life.

We went into the shower where I put my penis in Calvin's mouth and urinated while he drank it. Kenny then had his turn. Calvin's stomach was full of man piss but he took it well.
Our asses were sweaty although the sweat was dried by then. There was a good strong rim chair in the closet so we men took turns sitting on it while Calvin kissed and rimmed us. An hour later we men lay side by side on the bed making out with each other while Calvin sucked us off for our second loads.
He was a good cocksucker and got us off in about half an hour each, sucking Kenny and then me. I liked getting blowjobs almost as much as fucking ass because some of the chasers have sores, etc. in  their mouths that can allow passage of the deadly virus into their systems.
After Calvin swallowed my cum he drank more of our piss and kissed our cocks and balls as he had after we fucked his ass.
He gushed about our studmanship, admitting he was so queer he had cummed from getting fucked by us masculine studs.
We put the rimchair away, got dressed and checked out.
We men went to another bar to hoist a couple of celebratory beers while Calvin went his way.

I saw Calvin a couple of weeks later. He wasnt feeling up to par and sure enough a couple more weeks after that he was suffering from the "AIDS flu" courtesy of my buddy and me. Needless to say my dick got hard knowing he was suffering from the fuckings we men had put to his nice young ass. I told Kenny and we had a beer to celebrate our latest pozzing success.

Kenny and I discussed the times we had really great feeling orgasms. The times included the first good blowjobs where the cocksuckers swallowed, the first ass we fucked, the first anal cherries we popped including how powerful we felt having pure pleasure fucking them while they suffered pain from our dicks happily thrusting in their virgin holes, the first time we pozzed a neg hole and the times we broke in an anal cherry and pozzed it at the same time. We both noticed that fucking asses that were already poz didnt give us the high we felt pozzing neg asses and that pozzing an ass that had never been fucked before was the ultimate feel-good sex-thrill, giving us the best-feeling most intense orgasms when we pumped our viral-loaded sperms into the sore virgin holes while they endured pain and misery and would suffer for the rest of their lives for our ultimate sexual pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

• 5 years later...
On 10/27/2015 at 4:03 AM, Tailgunner said:

My friend Kenny and I met a twink in a bar after work. The bug-chasing twink was in heat but his first choice was an old jackoff buddy of mine who I had pozzed soon after I caught the bug, but my buddy ended-up hooking-up with another piece of ass.

Kenny and I were large husky masculine working men in our late thirties with baldspots, beards, glasses and work-worn callused hands from our jobs in a metal fabrication plant and a junkyard.  Both our dicks were cut.

Calvin the twink was 22, slender, a couple inches shorter than our six feet and had very little body hair.  His blond hair contrasted with our brown wavy hair, his hands were soft like a woman's and his nails were neither bitten nor dirty, unlike Kenny's and mine. He had decided that he wanted to join the ranks of poz guys so he wouldn't have to worry about asking men to wear condoms or when he's catch the bug. Kenny and I were happy to oblige and have fun enjoying knocking him up.

"So you want some loaded dick, don't you?" I asked with a grin after he checked us out.

"I'd love to give myself to you big handsome studs!" he gushingly replied with a lustful look at our crotches.

We went to the cheap hourly 'no tell' motel where we began with the Calvin orally servicing our sweaty smelly feet including licking some of the dirt from under Kenny's toenails while sucking his toes and licking his toejam from between them before licking each foot. We men shared man to man affection while the punk did his duty to our feet.  Then we all stripped, and when ready, I suggested to Kenny "You go first."

He accepted my offer. Kenny lubed his middle finger and shoved it up Calvin's ass. He pumped that finger in the hole, twisted his wrist, then pulled it out with blood on the tip, mostly on the nail. Calvin sucked Kenny's dick to full hardness, kissed it and then lay on his stomach on the bed spreading his skinny legs while Kenny added some grease to the spit on his dick.

Kenny then mounted Calvin, lined up his shot and rammed it in as Calvin flinched and gave a little screech from the man's sudden entrance. Kenny instantly hilted himself, flexed his love muscle in the asshole and fucked him while I stood by admiring him taking the piece of hole the Calvin owed him. Kenny fucked that ass like a champ and grunted as he hilted himself and pumped off his toxic load inside the cunt. My own dick was throbbing with precum. A few more subjugatory thrusts and he pulled out. Kenny dismounted and stood by me. We men kissed and I mounted up.

My dick slid right in, Kenny's cum being great lube. I fucked Calvin with gay abandon enjoying myself adding the twink to my list of conquests under the admiring eyes of my good friend Kenny. I drilled Calvin's ass good and threw my head back in victory as I pumped my virus-laden cum into him adding it to Kenny's load. As with other times I pozzed someone, my horny penis pulsed with the added pleasure of knowing I was injecting my life-changing virus into a "virgin" hole and and fucking him in other ways for years or maybe decades to cum, than just fucking his ass.  I slammed it home a few times to further force my sperms into his torn rectum and yanked out. Knowing my buddy's and my virus were entering Calvin's system as surely as our dicks entered his ass gave Ken and me a thrill. We men felt powerful and like we were a winning two-man team conquering another loser who would suffer due to his own choice to get pozzed and have to take meds for the rest of his life like we did if he wanted to survive.

"OK suck us clean." I told Calvin as we men stood side by side, arms around each others shoulders.

He knelt and sucked our dicks clean and then kissed them as ordered. It was a great way for him to thank us for infecting him with the toxic gift that would change his life.

We went into the shower where I put my penis in Calvin's mouth and urinated while he drank it. Kenny then had his turn. Calvin's stomach was full of man piss but he took it well.
Our asses were sweaty although the sweat was dried by then. There was a good strong rim chair in the closet so we men took turns sitting on it while Calvin kissed and rimmed us. An hour later we men lay side by side on the bed making out with each other while Calvin sucked us off for our second loads.
He was a good cocksucker and got us off in about half an hour each, sucking Kenny and then me. I liked getting blowjobs almost as much as fucking ass because some of the chasers have sores, etc. in  their mouths that can allow passage of the deadly virus into their systems.
After Calvin swallowed my cum he drank more of our piss and kissed our cocks and balls as he had after we fucked his ass.
He gushed about our studmanship, admitting he was so queer he had cummed from getting fucked by us masculine studs.
We put the rimchair away, got dressed and checked out.
We men went to another bar to hoist a couple of celebratory beers while Calvin went his way.

I saw Calvin a couple of weeks later. He wasnt feeling up to par and sure enough a couple more weeks after that he was suffering from the "AIDS flu" courtesy of my buddy and me. Needless to say my dick got hard knowing he was suffering from the fuckings we men had put to his nice young ass. I told Kenny and we had a beer to celebrate our latest pozzing success.

Kenny and I discussed the times we had really great feeling orgasms. The times included the first good blowjobs where the cocksuckers swallowed, the first ass we fucked, the first anal cherries we popped including how powerful we felt having pure pleasure fucking them while they suffered pain from our dicks happily thrusting in their virgin holes, the first time we pozzed a neg hole and the times we broke in an anal cherry and pozzed it at the same time. We both noticed that fucking asses that were already poz didnt give us the high we felt pozzing neg asses and that pozzing an ass that had never been fucked before was the ultimate feel-good sex-thrill, giving us the best-feeling most intense orgasms when we pumped our viral-loaded sperms into the sore virgin holes while they endured pain and misery and would suffer for the rest of their lives for our ultimate sexual pleasure.

That was a fucking hot story. I know it has been years since your last visit but a pity you didn't get to expand on your two poz gifters other exploits.