What Celebrities Awakened Your Desires?

pervinmt

10 hours ago, BoredMidwest said:

LOL I thought I was the only one!  I couldn't get enough of that show for that reason.

Unlikely as it seems, YouTube has a nice compilation vid of Halpin's finest shirtless moments. Sure as fuck there's more to life than slim blonde twins, but Christ, he set my mental model. Nice to know there's two of us. 

Jake Gyllenhall -top, bottom, get nasty, anything as long I can see his puppy dog eyes the entire time

Adam Levine -I'd lick that  beautiful body head to toe

Michael Buble -You just know he's a dirty boy 

Laurence Olivier -All time sexiest man

• Like 1

I seemed to have had a fondness for men in tights at a very young age. My favorite TV series were a French series called Thierry La Fronde about a sort of French Robin Hood and a Dutch TV series "Floris" which launched the career of Rutger Hauer (before he became famous worldwide in Blade Runner) as a knight who fought the bad guys in middle age Holland. I looked them up and realised I must have been about 7-9 at that time. A few years later I watched anything that had Errol Flynn in it swashbuckling his way through a movie in tights. Maybe it explains my love for big bulges LOL!

Edited by NLbear
missing words
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mine are mainly British so may not be known to many of you

As a  teenager in the late 70s it was Terry Hall of the Specials.  After The Specials he was in Funboy Three - and a fantasy about one became a fantasy about three.

Also Glenn Tillbrook of the pop group Squeeze, Ben Walton in the Waltons and a Scottish footballer named Maurice Johnston (all red haired - even then one of my biggest turn ons)

• Upvote 1

Guest FriendlyBottom

I remember being strongly drawn to Lee Majors and Peter Breck on "Big Valley" when I was very young -- 5 or 6 years old.  At that age I was clueless about sex, but I knew (on some level) that there was something about certain men that I liked.  "Big Valley" was in syndication at that time and played daily in my hometown on weekday mornings.  I just remember that I couldn't take my eyes off of Lee Majors and I wanted to sit on his lap.  Peter Breck always had a few buttons undone on his shirt, providing a glimpse of his dark chest hair, and that had me intrigued.

Also in heavy rotation on our local TV channel back then were episodes of the "Tarzan" show from the '60's (starring Ron Ely).  I definitely enjoyed watching that nearly naked man traipsing around the jungle.  The show also featured a boy who had been adopted by Tarzan and I remember being jealous that he got to live in the wild with the handsome, nearly naked man.  I trace my present-day preference for sex in the woods to those old 'Tarzan" episodes!

Later, in my early teens, celebrities who got my teenaged cock hard were:  Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck, Joe Penny (of "Riptide" a short-llived TV show), the thick hairy forearms of Steve Garvey (of the LA Dodgers) and, blast-from-the-past, the more mature Lee Majors in "The Fall Guy".  The opening credits of that show included a brief scene of hairy-chested Mr. Majors reclining in a bathtub.  An entire forest of trees was sacrificed to make the Kleenex I used to mop up the gallons of cum I rubbed out while fantasizing about joining Lee Majors in that bathtub!

Link to the tail end of the opening credits of "The Fall Guy"

Edited by FriendlyBottom

• 2 weeks later...