Part I.

We met Sam at a fancy cocktail bar. My boy and I were on vacation, and Sam was our cocktail waiter. We both noticed how cute he was when he came over to take our order, remarking on his cute round ass, shown off to great effect by his tight slacks. We also liked the tangled mass of blond curly chest hair peeking out of his slim unbuttoned white shirt. Sam had a sexy undercut with a flop of long bangs perpetually in his face. He couldn’t have been more than mid-20s and had a tight body, not too short, and not too tall. He was wearing an apron, so there wasn’t a way to check out his package… Sam swished over to us with our cocktails, and perched on the edge of a stool at our table, leaning forward to make sure we both got a chance to ever-so-slightly brush against his arms as he handed us our drinks. He winked as my boy stroked the back of his hand.

As Sam minced away from us, I saw him look over his shoulder to be certain that we were interested in him. My boy and I were both pretty sure we could show him a good time. When he came back over to check on us we chatted him up a bit. I managed to rub my thigh against his, and he shuddered. My boy managed to slip a hand under his apron and brush his crotch. He moaned a little before realizing he was still at work. He was sort of flustered, and shuffled away. My boy confirmed that he had a nice handful of cock under his apron. Sam came back a few minutes later, no less composed that he had been when he last stopped by our table. He came by to deliver a complimentary set of cocktails for us, tenting out his apron. He perched next to me and I asked what we could do to thank him. He grabbed my hand and eased it under his apron. That little stud had unzipped his pants and his hard cock was there for the grabbing!

I arched my eyebrows at my boy, and we both wrapped our hands around his cock, which was, happily, long enough for both of our hands to fit! My boy leaned forward asking, ‘What are your plans for when you get off?’ Sam smiled at his pun, and told us that he was off in a little over an hour and we could make plans then. We agreed to meet him, but not before he gave us his cell number. Here are the texts we sent back and forth as we came up with a plan for the evening:

My boy:         What are you up for tonight?

Sam:              Whatever you guys are up for. I’d love for you both to share me.

My boy:         You get fucked?

Sam:              Not yet… You want to break me in? Heh…

My boy:         Absolutely.

Sam:              Unless…

My boy:         Unless what?

Sam:              I have a fantasy.

My boy:         Go on…

Sam:              You guys like to cum on other guys?

My boy:         On… or in…

Sam:              Heh… I’d kind of like to have you both cum on my chest.

My boy:         Sure. If that’s where you want our loads… At least our first loads…

Sam:              HOT.

My boy:         We’re staying at a hotel. Want to meet us there?

Sam:              I have an idea… Meet me here…

Sam included geo coordinates. We loaded the map, and it was a bathhouse. My boy and I had actually talked about going there before entertaining Sam became the plan for the evening.

Sam:               You guys in?

My boy:           Fuck yeah. We’ll meet you there in an hour.

We met Sam outside of the bathhouse. He was shivering a bit, and still in his work uniform shirt and slacks. My boy grabbed his ass with both hands and kissed him hard. We paid our admissions, and got a room. We followed Sam through that maze-like arrangement of hallways and doors. Sam practically pulled me inside and started kissing me. He’d stick his tongue in my mouth for a few moments, then switch to my boy. As he kissed us, he shucked off his pants and shirt, dropping them to the floor. He laid down on the bed and asked us to undress each other. I stripped my boy naked and he did the same for me.

We had left the door to the room open, and a guy or two poked his head in. I asked him, ‘You want to show off a little, Sammy?’ He nodded, gulping for air, so excited to be naked around other men. Sam just nodded, so we kept the door open, knowing what that might lead to. He was rock hard, and I couldn’t help but swallow his cock to the root. My boy worked his balls in and out of his mouth before we both worked our mouths up and down his shaft, teasing his dick as our tongues met. We couldn’t stop him from cumming quickly. My boy wrapped his lips over Sam’s cockhead, but he pushed him off and he blasted a load all over himself. My boy and I started to lap up his cum, but he stopped us, shouting, ‘I want to be covered in cum!’

My boy and I knelt on either side of Sam, making out and stroking each others’ cock. Sam egged us on. ‘Yeah, man. Hot. Give me your cum! Cover me with your cum!’

My boy pulled away from me and scooped up some of Sam’s seed. He hopped off the narrow bed. Sam looked scared. My boy leaned over him, whispering loudly, "Pull your legs up and show me that pretty ass."

Sam followed instructions as my boy smeared some of Sam’s cum on his hole. Sam moaned as his pucker squeezed tightly shut, muttering "I just want you to cum on me.  I don’t think I’m ready to get fucked."

"Then SUCK MY COCK!"

Sam shook his head no as my boy climbed on top of him and shook his dick in Sam’s face. I’d rarely seen my boy get so aggressive. He seemed like he was really going to force Sam to suck his dick.  Sam balled up and started shivering. I calmed my boy down and told him to go take a walk and cool off a bit.  He stormed away muttering "Goddammed cocktease. Who the hell comes to a bathhouse to just get cum on?"

My boy left the room and Sam looked up at me gratefully explaining "I just want cum.  I’ve never done this before."

With this I suspected Sam had never done ANYTHING with a guy. I stroked his shoulders, which seemed to calm him down a bit. I told him we’d only go as far as he wanted to. Sam told me that he wanted to try sucking my dick, so I sat on the edge of the narrow mattress and he knelt before me. He licked my head, and gazed up at me. I offered encouragement, telling him to taste me, and wrap his lips around the head of my cock. He did, and was getting the hang of things. He managed to swallow a few inches, slurping loudly, then licking my balls. He popped one, then both, into his mouth. He was a natural. He spit out my balls and smiled up at me, "Hey man. I didn’t catch your name."

I replied I hadn’t offered it, then smiled suggesting "You might catch it if you do a good job tonight."

Sam just smiled in return, clearly not understanding my message.

He licked lower and lower, as I leaned back and pulled my knees up to my chest. He started lapping at my hole, moaning as he got his first taste of ass. I was glad I had washed out and lubed up just in case. I opened up for him, and he actually inserted his tongue into me. I was oozing precum and moaning loudly. He stood up and bent over, shoving his ass at me demanding "Eat me. Eat my hole, man. I want to feel good," and then adding "Maybe you can try fucking me too?"

I smiled, happy to oblige. I lapped at Sam’s ass, savoring the cum my boy had wiped there earlier. Sam opened right up for me as he moaned and whimpered. I pulled off to catch my breath. "You still just want my cum on your chest?"

"I’ve always heard it’s dangerous to have sex without a condom, especially when you don’t know the guy."

I laughed "How innocent!"

I knew he’d be taking my load later, but I wanted him to beg for it. He laid back down on the mattress and pulled me to him. He blew me for a few minutes, and actually had me ready to cum.  "Where do you want me to cum, Sam? This is all about what YOU want."

"My chest.  Please cum on my chest!"

I grunted as I jerked my spasming cock over Sam’s tight little muscular body. I shot a few spurts on his chest and the rest onto his abs. Glistening with sweat and our loads, my cum looked so sexy as it found its way to his natural creases; rivulets of cum poured down his abs and into pools between his nipples and his navel.

All this time, the door was open to our room, and guys kept walking by and peering in, but no one stuck around for long. When I caught my breath, my boy was standing in the open doorway, and I saw the shadows of a few other guys behind him. He clapped for me and Sam and came in the room, with three strangers. "This boy wants cum, guys. Give him what he came here for."

To be continued…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 21

Part II.

‘Wait… I just wanted to play with you two,’ Sam said, seeming more excited than scared. My boy stroked his hair as he ran his fingers through the fresh cum on Sam’s chest, ‘You came here for cum, right? You’ll get cum… As much as you can handle… Maybe more… Maybe something extra…’ Sam just nodded. ‘Lean back,’ my boy ordered, ‘Play with your hole.’

post-477-0-62311900-1446302125_thumb.jpg

Sam’s eyes glazed over as he leaned against the wall, exposing his hole. I had loosened it up when I ate him before blowing my load, so Sam’s fingers didn’t meet much resistance as his worked a digit in to the first knuckle. My boy grabbed Sam’s wrist and brought it to his chest, smearing my cum onto his fingers. ‘Work that seed into your hole, boy. I promise it’ll feel better.’ Sam nodded and scooped a big glob of cum up; he shuddered as he smeared it first onto, and then into his quivering ass. He’d never taken a load before, and mine was the first up his guts.

‘Yeah, Sammy,’ my boy encouraged him, ‘Show us that pretty hole. Get us all worked up so we give you our cum!’

Sam got excited about putting on a show for his new friends and worked two fingers into his hole as far as they would go. My boy leaned forward and lapped up a wad of cum, then spat it right onto Sam’s asshole. Sam groaned as he added a third finger to his slackening boypussy.

My boy’s friends shouldered their way forward to get a better look. One was short and stocky, covered front and back with black body hair. He fisted his cock and nudged my boy out of his way. ‘You want my cum, boy?’ Sam nodded in anxious approval. ‘Here is comes!!!!!’ He shot his sticky load directly onto Sam’s ass and fingers. ‘Work my load into your ass, boy! Take my cum!’ Sam looked a bit apprehensive. ‘Then let me do it!’ The man smacked Sam’s sticky fingers out of his hole and started grinding his bare cock against it. ‘I’ve… I’ve never been fucked!!!! I’m not ready!!!’ The man grinned over his shoulder and me and my boy. ‘I won’t fuck you, boy. Just gonna put my cum where it belongs…’

The man smeared his still-oozing cock into Sam’s asscrack and leaned forward. His weight spread Sam’s legs and hole wider. The man groaned as the last drops of cum oozed directly into Sam’s open butt. This boy had just taken his second load of cum and still hadn’t been fucked, but our seed was mixing inside him all the same.

post-477-0-18032200-1446302154_thumb.jpg

The stocky bear moved out of the way and another guy stepped forward, old enough to Sam’s father. He was balding except for grey patches of hair over his ears and a long well groomed mustache. He was a bit overweight, with a roundish belly, but carried himself in a very sexy way. He also had a HUGE thick hard cock. The man was naked except for a pair of trouser socks and dress shoes. I figured he went for the boys with a daddy fetish, but he didn’t give poor Sammy a choice. The man leaned forward and pulled apart Sam’s ass cheeks. The man looked at me, ‘Help me open him up some more…’ My boy and I stepped forward, each grabbing a thigh and spreading Sam wider open than he had ever likely been before. The man dove in, licking both sides of Sam’s crack, and then working the cum off of Sam’s balls and thighs, smearing it right into Sam’s now gaping hole.

The man crawled on top of Sam, pressing his weight onto Sam’s belly, making him grunt. I noticed gobs of seed in the man’s mustache. The man tongued Sam’s mouth. Sam realized the bear’s fresh cum on the man’s mustache and started licking it off. He seemed so pleased with himself that he smiled. The man pulled off of Sam and smacked him on the side indicating that he should turn over. ‘Don’t fuck me, man! I just came here for cum, not to get fucked!’ The man rolled his eyes at us and hissed back, ‘I’m not gonna fuck you, boy, but you get my cum!’ He pulled Sam onto his knees, forcing the small of Sam’s back down so his ass was high and prone for fucking.

The man eased his long thick cock into Sam’s ass crack and started rutting. He wasn’t fucking Sam, but his cock was gliding through the cummy mess between Sam’s cheeks and sliding back and forth. Sam moaned with pleasure as the man faux-fucked him. Sam kept squirming, so my boy and I helped hold his hips in place so the man could really work Sam’s crack. Just the sloppy friction was enough to get that man ready to squirt. ‘You want my load, boy?’ Sam threw his head back, ‘Yes!!! Give me your cum!!! I want all your cum!!!’ ‘You might just get more than that!!!’ I saw right then that the man had a biohazard tattoo on the small of his back. I knew Sam hadn’t seen it, not that he would have known what it meant even if he had. I glanced at my boy and pointed to the man’s tattoo, and my boy just winked at me. Was my boy purposefully trying to get Sam stealthed? All because he hadn’t sucked his cock?

The man shot his load onto Sam’s back, then scooted backwards so the rest of his cum landed squarely onto Sam’s ass. He shook his cock a few times flinging off more seed, then used it to mop up the sticky mess, aiming it all to drool right down onto and into Sam’s ass. The scene was pretty hot, especially knowing that this man’s cum was probably toxic.

The third guy stepped up and nudged the older man out of his way. He was pretty cute, early 20s, a twink with a buzzcut and a muscular slim hairless body. His cock swung between his legs, plump and thick, but not too long. He slapped Sam’s ass with his cock a few times, sliding around in several guy’s spunk, then laid down beside Sam on the bed. He pulled Sam down beside him, raising up one leg. He speared his thick cock right at Sam’s hole a few times as Sam whimpered, ‘No… Please don’t fuck me… Don’t… Don’t… Fuck me… Don’t… Fuck me…’ The guy smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up. He then arranged his cock so the head was right at Sam’s cummy hole. He swiveled his hips slightly, so he wasn’t technically fucking Sam, but his hole was widening and loosening up so it went ever-so-slightly further in each time. Sam kept moaning, ‘Don’t… Fuck me… Fuck… Fuck me… Please… Don’t… Fuck… Fuck me!!!!’ After a few moments, the guy was at least two inches inside of Sam… Sam gasped for air, squirming around. ‘Whatever you’re doing feels so good. Please… Don’t stop…’ The guy raised his eyebrows and kept swiveling his hips. He asked, as he kept moving his hips, ‘But you don’t want to get fucked here, right? Just bred, a little, right.’ ‘Yeah, man. Just breed me. A little.’

‘You asked for it! And you’re gonna get it!’ The man held his hip still for the first time and I watched as his balls contracted, firing his load into Sam’s guts. He was only maybe half-way inside Sam, and he pulled out as he was finishing shooting. Sam rolled over onto his back and pulled his knees up, mashing four fingers into his puffy red cum-streaked asshole. I drooled as a saw a big glob drip out of his hole.

Sam smiled up and me, and reached for my hand, then reached for my boy’s hand. ‘Thanks guys! That was amazing… But I don’t want to be done yet…’ My boy grinned at me. ‘If you want to, I think I’d like for both of you to fuck me. Maybe even breed me a little!’ My boy nodded and leaned forward to kiss Sam. I leaned forward too, but down to his ass. I felched out a big dollop of cum and spit it onto my boy’s cock before guiding it down to Sam’s gaping pussy.

post-477-0-67443100-1446302208_thumb.jpg

To be continued…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

Hey Kevin! Thanks for your note. I totally get off on peoples comments as much as I do writing sexy stories. I have the next and final chapter written... I like to wait to post a little bit in case someone's sexy comments give me an idea or throw a curve in the storyline!

• Upvote 1

Part III.

Sam laid back as my boy eased his cock into Sam’s sloppy asshole. I wrapped my hand around my boy’s cock and helped him slide it into Sam. ‘Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck me! Breed me!’ My boy smothered his face with kisses, but Sam kept moaning. He pulled off and gestured for me to climb onto the mattress. I lowered my dripping cock into Sam’s mouth as my boy tongued my ass. Sam was in heaven as my boy worked more and more raw cock into his ass. This boy had a few loads inside of him already, but he still hadn’t taken a cock balls deep yet. He shuddered as my boy bottomed out inside of him.

My boy held his hips still to let Sam adjust to the length and thickness of his tool. Sam surprised us by starting to work his ass up and down that cock as his mouth moaned with pleasure around my cock. I had to pull off to keep from cumming. The first stranger, the hairy one, took my place and stuck his cock into Sam’s mouth. The other two guys, the older POZ one and the muscle twink, stood on the narrow mattress and held Sam’s feet spread wide apart. My boy started pistoning in and out of Sam’s ass and clenched his cheeks as he fired off his cum deep into the boy’s guts. My boy pulled out and I knelt down to finger and eat Sam’s ass. Sam pulled his mouth off of the hairy guy’s cock and exclaimed, ‘Wow! My first cock! And my first load of cum up my ass!’ My boy chuckled, ‘Maybe your first deep-dicking, but you’ve had all of our cum inside you already!’ Sam looked a bit confused, perhaps naïvely, but that didn’t stop me from lapping at his used hole.

I stood up and aimed my dick into Sam’s sloppy cummy ass. He smiled as I sank all the way into him. The hairy guy squatted above Sam’s straining cock and the POZ older guy helped him steer it inside his ass. Our little Sammy was barefucking a stranger while taking my cock. My boy stood by, playing with his limp cock, but the older guy and the muscle twink were totally hard. They jerked their cocks as I plowed into Sam, making him whimper. I felt him start to fire his load off into the hairy guy. Sam’s ass contracted and quivered on my cock, sending me into orbit. I pulled out most of the way as I started to cum. Just then, volleys of POZ cum from the older man shot onto my cock, and mingled with a fresh load from the twink. With two loads on my already-sloppy cock, I jabbed back into Sam, filling his cunt to overflowing.

When I pulled out, streams of seed gushed out of Sam’s ass. The older man leaned forward and smeared the leaking cum onto his hand and brought it to Sam’s mouth. He swallowed it all down.  

Sam laid there, leaking, and covered with, cum. He had at least nine loads in and on him. Sam grinned from ear to ear. ‘Thanks, guys. That was amazing…’ The three strangers ambled out of our tiny room and back into the darkness of the bathhouse. My boy looked sort of guilty. I felt kind of conflicted. This boy did want cum, and he never asked us to stop, but he didn’t know enough to ask his partners about their status… or maybe it didn’t bother him. I didn’t know.

What I did know, was that this boy was going to be addicted to raw cock and cum his entire life.

We had given Sam my boy’s number and had exchanged texts, but we didn’t hear from him again. We sent a few messages but never got a reply. A week or so later, my boy and I were wrapping up our vacation. We decided to go back to that fancy cocktail bar where we had met Sam.  He wasn’t there. We asked after him, and they told us that he had quit. We wondered what happened to him. My boy suggested we wrap up our holiday with a trip back to the bathhouse for some raunchy fun, maybe swap cum with a few sexy strangers.

We got there, got a room, and split up to play separately, agreeing to bring anyone interesting back to the room to share later. After a few minutes of wandering around, I stumbled upon a boy tied to a fuck bench. He was tied down with his ass up in the air, a beautiful bubble butt, covered in blond peach fuzz, and leaking seed.

post-477-0-29107100-1446735706_thumb.jpg

I swiped a finger inside and heard him moan. He lifted his head up as far as he could, more out of reflex than to see what was toying with his ass. Of course, it was Sam. The little cumslut must have been taking loads all day. I don’t think he recognized me. I leaned forward as I eased my cock into him. He moaned in ecstasy.

post-477-0-14752800-1446735671_thumb.gif

I pressed my chest to his sweaty back and whispered into his ear as I pumped his hole, ‘You been taking loads long, boy?’ He groaned back, ‘All day…’

‘When did you start? You been a cumslut long?,’ I asked.

‘Naw man. Just a few weeks. Some really sexy guys showed me just how great taking loads can be!’

I knew he was grateful, and I rewarded him with a fresh load. My cock slid out, covered with seed. I walked around to the other side of the fuck bench and fed him my cock to clean off.

post-477-0-77617200-1446735753_thumb.gif

He looked up at me, with blissful glazed eyes. He winked, but I’m not sure he even recognized me. He clenched his eyes shut as the next stranger began using his hole.

post-477-0-58064000-1446735774_thumb.jpg

I stepped back to go hunt for my boy. I wanted him to see what we had done to this guy. I didn’t have to look far. My boy was plowing Sam, not even knowing who he was about to breed. I smiled at him, and pointed down, mouthing his name, ‘Sam…’ My boy just nodded before adding his load to the cum-soaked hole beneath him.

The End. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9