Got Tested Today!

So make a long story short.

Had sex with a guy last week.

He told me he was tested this passed weekend

And he was tested positive for chlamydia.

So I got tested today!

Got some news I didnt want to hear.

I am now hiv+.

I dont know how to feel about it.

Im not happy or sad or angry.

I dont even know what to think.

Im lost and scared.

I would like to find people to talk to.

I dont want to infect others.

I want to just be ok. I want to feel normal.

Im scared to have sex. I dont want to have sex.

How can I live with myself. How will I ever find love!

Im just so lost and need people who have been where I am at and talk to me.

I need to re discover myself I guess.

Please be nice.

Breathe Deep like bellyguy44 said it`s not the end of the world and as for finding love my best friend has been living with hiv over 20 years and been married to the same guy for all that time and his partner is still neg theres someone for everyone poz or not and there are a ton of people here who have gone through the same thing and came out stronger for it the important thing is not to panic or freak 

Breathe Deep is a good start... It takes some time for most to adjust & accept, even if they aren't "surprised"... Look for some local support groups.  Fort Lauderdale is great in this regard as there are many opportunities within the community.

Use these forums to gather info and reach out to others.

Get a doctor that you are comfortable with and get proactive in your care & get knowledgeable about HIV.

Good Luck

:-)

i hope that you recognize that your world has not ended.  in fact, many of us would look at your situation and embrace the virus.  no doubt, it has to be a highly emotional time....especially if you were not trying to get converted.  Still, I am hopeful that you will cum to recognize that as a member of the poz community there is lots of support......and the added benefit that lots of guys would welcome your poz cock in their ass.  Read..learn...talk....adjust....then embrace it.