HogBear

Written and posted by HogBear

-This story contains refrence to shit eating, forced chems, poz/neg breeding and is a work of fiction, (The age of consent for gay or straight sex in the UK where this story is set is 16)-

OK strong willed I ain’t and here’s where its lead me. On my back in the dark in a down market sauna getting my arse fucked by guys I can’t see! Want to know how I got here….?

It started on this site talking to a guy I fancied but never manage to hook up with what with one thing or another. Still I was gona be in his neck of the woods for a while so I got in touch hoping he would want to give me a good fucking and maybe some dirtier stuff. Well I am a bit of a pig.

We got chatting and yes he would like to hook up whilst I am over. Not at his place cos' he couldn’t host but that was no problem was planning to stay in a hotel anyway. We chatted about all sorts of stuff including some of the treads on the forum here, one that had caught my eye was being blindfolded and fucked. Something I love but have only done it knowing who was gona fuck me. Told him I liked the idea of going to a sauna being blindfolded and being fucked. He liked the idea of being ring master so that seemed a good combination.

Having said that I’ve never had much luck a sauna’s I normally hock up with guys I already know rather than fresh meet. I can be a bit off putting at first if its not my height at 6”2 or my size bit fat or my nose ring. It could be that I am a bit shy so tend not to make the first move.

One time I was in a busy sauna got in the sling and had no interest for over half an hour so took the hint and got out!

So he arrives at the hotel about 10am, we wasted no time getting naked and giving his arse a good clean with my mouth. Nice and tasty hole, he squatted down over my face with his back pressed against the wall to stop him falling over. My arms were pinned out by the position of his feet so I was pretty much secured down with not much movement. I was going a bit wild sucking on his shit hole when he reached down and started pulling on my nipples. They really are my go faster buttons! Before I knew what I was doing I was eating on his fresh crap. The position was not that good for him however and soon he had to stand up. Before I could swallow and lick my lips he was back on to of me lip locking in a deep slobbering shit kissing.

By the time we finished kissing and licking each other we where spotless. At this point we were kneeling on the floor facing each other. I could feel his hard cock bouncing between my legs. With out a word I dropped to the floor on my back between his legs and took his cock to the base, the PA gave me a bit of trouble but once it was down my throat that was ok. I had to arch my back to get my throat at the right angle to take it down thrusting my chest up towards him, He took the hint and tour and twisted at my tits.

Enough he shouted slamming both hands down on my belly knocking the wind out of me and his cock out of my throat..” I don’t want to cum down your throat”.

“You know the score. I’m positive, I fuck bare, I don’t pull out. If you want my cock get on the bed on all fours with your arse at the edge. IF you changed your mind say so..”

I looked in to his eyes, (thoughts going through my mind at the speed of light far as I know I am neg. I have never chased the bug but I am have dodged the bullet a few times am I pushing my luck) I looked at his cock covered in my spit his PA shining.

“Well, do you want it or not!” he snapped.

I climbed on the bed (fuck it I thought I am sick of pretending that I don’t want bare cock up my arse), What you waiting for I growled.

I was expecting him just to ram it in dry, but instead I felt his breath and moist tongue on my arse. He pulled my cheeks apart and gobbed in my arse. That’s all the fucking lube your getting he snapped and slapped my arse.

Pulling my cheeks apart so my arse hole was open and winking at him he places the head of his cock against it. Say you want it, Yes I want you cock I mumbled (I am not that good a talk sex) he started pushing his mushroom head in to my hole I swear I could feel his PA rubbing the underside of my hole. He just kept pushing slow and steady until he was pressing his crutch against my arse.

It took some deep breaths on my part but I took it.

Now the fun starts he laughed pulling all the way out so his large head was just resting in the entrance of my arse. He grabbed my waist and rammed it in so his balls slammed against mine over and over. I found myself being pushed forward under the assault. I grabbed the quilt and used it to push back on to his cock. The sweat dripping off me. His hands left my hips and moved round to my nipples, twisting them as he used his body weight to slam in to me. I felt the climax build in me as he pushed and pulled me. As I came in my jock my head fell on to the mattress pushing my arse up in the air and hard against. Beg for my load, give me your load sir I said in to the bed. His hand slammed down on the side of my body fucking beg for it you neg bitch. I raised my head and yelled back breed my arse, give me your cum. Thrusting so hard he pushed me flat on the bed I could feel his cock throb as his cum pulsed in to me.

He lay on top of me pressing me down as his cock throbbed and his heart raced, his mouth next to my ear said “your in my club now pig”. As he slowly eased out leaving his cum deep in my arse I rolled over ready to take his cock down my throat and clean it off and if I was luck get a drink. I was ;-)

So you ready to be a sauna whore?

A quick slipping of a butt plug up my arse followed by a pair of tight jeans kept whats up there in place, then out to the sauna. Never been out in his city before so did not know what type of bloke you get in the sauna or how busy it would be. But I had said I was up for it and the one thing I stick to is doing what I say.

I paid us in, only fair as I had already drained him, stripping down taking a few bits with us we headed straight down to the sling area. I admit I don’t know how many rooms the place had or what was where. I just followed him and ended up in this sling room. I had brought a couple of party treats with me some e to keep me buzzing and a snorter of K to help me fly taking some of each got myself settled I to the sling wishing there was wriest and ankle restrains but you can have everything. My ring master for the evening slipped a blindfold over my head and told me he was off to round up some cum for my arse.

The K was just kicking in and I felt weightless in the sling like I was gliding. It was not long before I felt someone touch my face I turn towards the touch and the smell of piss. I open up and swallow it down rubbing my tongue under the foreskin trying to get to the tasty meat in the case. I hear voices but can’t follow what’s being said or how many people are talking. The cock in my mouth now hard is taken out an the other side of my face feels the touch of another man. I turn to take the next cock, this new cock is thicker but cut. A hand reaches in to my hole I hear a voice clearly saying you wont need lube he’s got my cum up there already. Another voice asks “is he Pos” the reply comes from my mate “well he said he wasn’t but that will change by the end of today”.

That seem to be all the cock in my mouth needed to hear it went from semi hard to rock hard in an instant. The guy by my arse just rammed in till I could feel the hairs of his crutch rubbing hard against my hole. More than two sets of hands were slapping my chest and pulling on my nipples. I could hear the voice of the ring master saying “go on fuck him harder, cum up his arse”. I felt my cock swelling, hands touched it through its protective jockstrap but the commanding voice told them to leave it alone, “fuck the cum out of him don’t wank him!”. Loud grunting and the wild swaying of the sling marked my first sauna load. It carried on like a tag team the cock in my mouth was taken out and the salty tasting cock replaced it there was a faint iron taste to the cock kind of like what you get if your mouth bleeds. I could guess what state my arse was in from the taste but I was to horned up to care. If I am honest it just made me more horny. My cock was starting to ache with the need to cum.

It was getting hot in the sling room and sweaty, I think the forth cock had just filled my hole, I had shot my load sometime earlier but that did not slow down the fucking or my greedy hole. The voice by my ear said you want more of your K. YES I pleaded and my head was lifted and two snorts up the nose had me sniffing. Want me to put some up your arse like we said. Hmm yeah. I could picture him going round to my arse putting a line of k on his cock from the head to and inch from the base, holding my arse open and sliding it in. working it round with long circular strokes. I had gone through purring and was now begging for the next cock in my mouth.

I did not have to wait long. It smelt rank beyond ripe my taste buds told me you could have scrapped the head and served it on a cheese board. Fucking tasted fantastic was sucking so hard on the head of the guys cock I forgot about everything else, my arse getting ploughed the hands pulling and tugging on my nipples. When he pulled it out of my mouth I better it had a fucking shine to it. With my dummy gone it brought me back to the real world. Some things had changed, my wriest where now tied to the chains of the sling, it felt much better to be secured in. Still had the blindfold on but there felt like there were a lot more people in the space the air smelt used and was heavy with the smell of poppers ( don’t use them much myself don’t mind them they just don’t do much for me ) . There seemed to be a lot of chatting and encouragement of the guys doing the fucking. The voice by my ear said you got a crowd with you now, I’m gona leave you to them for a while, there's an unplucked lad out here I want to get! I’ll be back later. I admit to panicking a bit but it was a second then my dick got harder at the though that I was alone with no one to watch over me.

The pace didn’t slacken although my arse sure was! It was not just cocks going up there now a couple of smallish hands had gone up too although not at the same time. I must have looked a state not everyone had cum up my arse some had let lose over me with both their cum and piss.

My arse was in truth beginning to hurt and I was coming down now from my k and from the hornyness of being in this position. Felt like I had been in there hours. A rougher voice by my ear said you want to fly again. It was not my mate who was looking after my k but I thought fuck it if someone wants to share their party stuff with me that’s cool. So being polite I said “ yes please Sir” good boy said the voice with a laugh in it. I felt something being tied round my arm. I tried to say No or move my arm out of the way, I might use K but I’ve never injected drugs. The rough voice said “shut the fucker up!” and a cock was forced in to my mouth.

Its hard to describe the sensation I felt a scratch on my arm the tie was released and my body exploded in sensation. It was like seeing with your skin and breathing through your arse. I heard a voice far away saying that’s it he’s off ……….

I can’t remember the rest clearly, it had started with more rough fucking but this time there was no pain and I was fighting to get on the cocks as they took turns using their new play thing. I remember a fist punch fisting me I remember screaming for more and for it to go harder and deeper. I felt piss filling my arse and a strange buzz in my head, I begged for a drink and was rewarded with more piss… after a while the voices left, not before leaving me with another dose of whatever they put in my arm.

I lay in the sling longing to be touched, to be fucked and filled again, for a cock to suck or balls to lick.

A tiny shy voice asked “ you alright in there mate!”

“ yeah” I replied “I’m in fucking heaven”

“Fuck your arse looks raw” his hands gently stroked my arse lips

It sent a tingle through me again and my cock started to feel, a moan escaped my lips

“fucking feels fantastic”

Can I lick it” asked the voice

“fuck mate you can do anything you want to it”

a tongue gently moved across my arse and hot breath on my hole, I pushed my arse closer to the face and he moved in more sure of his reception,

“fucking hell! the lube taste great what is it”

“It’s cum”

“No way! Its fucking dripping out of your arse! People been fucking you bare!”

“I think everyone in the fucking sauna has been through my arse today and I don’t think you find any condoms on the floor”

“Your right there’s not even a lube packet down here!

“Nah they just used each others cum”

“Can I…. Can I fuck you”

“If you want to.” I felt the head of a cock brush my arse lips they must have been hanging open at this cos’ I could feel every millimetre of his rather fat mushroom head as it eased in to my hole.

“Its ok I wont break”

“I don’t want to hurt you it looks so sore”

“Believe me it feels fantastic you can just go for it”

And fuck he did he wrapped his arms around my thighs and started bucking like a fucking dog in heat not much technique but very keen..

He was squealing and groaning now

“I’m gona ……….I’m gona”

That’s it lad fucking join the party

“cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummm”

he thrust in and fell over my belly as he caught his breath. I felt a weight press on top of him as he laid breathing in face his cock still buried in my arse. The voice of my mate in his ear “fucking my party toy carries a price and your arse is about to pay it.”

My mate clearly was not alone cos’ I felt the lads arms being pulled down under the sling and being held there some how. His cock was not going down in my arse even with his struggling. Soon he was not struggling but groaning as a mouth worked on what must have been a very innocent arse.

“Please fuck me” he was whispering over and over again

”oh your gona get fucked” I said knowing my mate I knew exactly what was going to happen

”you ready for my cock boy” said my mate.

“Yes please but don’t cum in me please”

“Sure boy it that’s what you want” said my mate (Yah right I thought he aint pulling out once he starts)

I must have sniggered cos’ there my mate said “you can shut up” and a cock was shoved in my face from one side. I felt another guy on the other side of my body so I could guess that the lad was getting face fucked as well as arse fucked .

The weight pressing down on me was got heavy at this point as the lad got his arse ploughed. That’s ok I’m a big lad I can take it ;)

The cock came out of my mouth and I guess the lads cos’ I heard him gasp. My mate just kept on pounding the lad I lifted my head and my mouth found his and I deep kissed him as he groaned under the fucking. He broke off the kiss and started begging for it to stop he was cumming. I could feel his cock was throbbing in my arse I felt him sag on me and could feel his cock bounce as he cried out, my mate carried on a few more strokes then pulled out. I felt him by my head could tell by the smell that arse had not been prepared for fucking. I took his cock in my mouth and could taste the cum on it still.

Once I had cleaned his cock off he took the blindfold off and smiled down at me. You OK.

Fuck yes I said.

Need some help getting out of the sling?

Yeah I can’t feel my feet and there’s no way I can untie those bandages that have been used to secure my arms.

Not surprised he said you been in there for six hours.

I was soon down. My mate had two guys with him a pair of matching fur balls that brought blood back to one part of my body straight away. If not my feet and hands which were numb from being up so long.

The lad was little more than a boy if he was 18 then I am the next pope but the sauna had let him in and he had know what an arse was for. He was looking at the four of us and seemed to a little nervous again and rushed off. (the age of consent in the UK where this story is set is 16 for gay or straight sex)

My mate turned to me, thanks for the present you know how I like a unplucked arse.

I laughed well I did not know you were back. We been watching that lad for a few hours he kept floating around this room but kept moving away whenever anyone else headed in here. Sorry about the rough crowd did not spot them coming in.

Are you joking I said that was unbelievable never would have had the balls to do that.

Anyway, this is Bill and Tim they wanted to join in but hoped you would not mind them in private. He saw my smile. Here’s your party stuff I’m off to recover in the tub. See you when you finished with them.

I turned to the fur ball two and said lead the way guys wrapping an arm round each of them feeling the fur on their backs. My sex drive returning at full speed

They lead me through to a largish room with a large bed in the middle and shut the door behind them. The taller of the two locked the door and gave me and evil smile. So you like being flogged Tony says…….

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...