Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I let it stay in me as long as possible.  When it starts to come out, I tend to use it as lube and finger fuck it back into me, especially if I have an audience.   If there is no audience, I tend to just eat it off my fingers and scoop it out of my ass to feast on it.

A Top who breeds me deserves to plant his flag of ownership on my body, and I always make sure I hold it all in as long as possible to absorb as much of him into me as I can. I absolutely love the feeling of drifting off to sleep knowing that my ass is full of men's cum that is binding into me in an irrevocable way.

As others have mentioned, however, there are occasions when I have an allergic reaction to the proteins in some men's cum, and my body lets me know that it has to go. I can usually tell it's going to happen because it burns my skin, especially my lips if I'm lucky enough to get any of it on them.

• Like 1

I like to keep it in me. I will push out if a top really gets off on it (which usually means it'll be soon replaced!)

I love to eat a hot cum-filled hole too (and love mine eaten - under the condition that you replace what you eat....)

• Like 1

I don't recall pushing it out EVER since becoming a willful barebacker. Back in the days when we were doing it, I recall guys getting up after being fucked and having their nut and queefing it out. I guess the 'guilt and gloom' comes back after the nut. But now, after I take a load I'm electrified when I carry a load... verified with the finger-test... and many hours later or the next morning it is all 'absorbed'. An extra twist to the bareback cum-crave! No rubbers, no loads refused, no names, no questions, no shame, no guilt and no regrets!

• Like 1

Hold it and absorb as much as possible, on a few occaissions, have been able to hold the loads from 3 - 4 donors in all night long and by the next day had absorbed pretty much all of them. Doing that keeps me super horny for about a week, then it's time to go back and do it again!!

I normally like to keep it inside me as long as I can. Sometimes it will absorb into me. But most of the time it will eventually want to be expelled. Far too many times, it will just come out, soiling my briefs and pants. It will feel like a fart, but then I'll feel that hot, wet, sticky load fill my underwear. 

Or, I'll get that feeling that it's just got to come out, so I'll expel it into the toilet. I do have to admit that I love to wipe my ass, then smell the beautiful, sweet smell of the cum on the toilet paper. I also love seeing the big wad of cum that has sunk to the bottom of the toilet bowl. 

A few weeks ago, I had a breed & seed party. I had 12 loads inside my ass. I kept the loads in me for about 4 hours. But, it finally had to come out. It took several hours of multiple times expelling it into the toilet. Some of those guys must have dumped huge loads in me. I've never experienced so much cum coming out of me. 

As much as I love seeing those loads with my own eyes, it's still kind of sad to know those loads are no longer inside me. 

• Upvote 2