Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I like to keep them in as well. Sometimes I do enjoy pushing out and I always record video of it or take a few pics!  Also sometimes need to push out and douche so next top won’t know I was just fucked. I trick them and just say I’m always wet and loose or that I was playing with toys. Lol Anything to get the next new DNA in my ass pussy. 

F908B247-68E3-49A0-9CD0-C8F70512E5B0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

As a guy who does the cum loading into them raw bottom holes, I like to see my cum pushed out some to play around with it, lick it up and feed it to my bottom, and use it as lube for round 2 and beyond...plus I love the visual of a bottom looking back, having just taken my nut, and pushing it out as he looks up at me, with his hole gaping and wet

• Like 1

Guest unitedforces91
36 minutes ago, subslut88 said:

I always absorb.  Love plugging my hole and keeping the load in me!  Absorbing it like a whore should

what buttplug do you recommend? hopefully one that has a good fit and wont fall out when you're out and about

I only fuck raw and never push out after being bred deep and hard by my hung Top...I do let a little drip out and run down my leg out on it's own though...after all...I'm a cock whore and my stud likes to see my cummy hole and the results of his efforts...Yup, I'm a whore!! B)

• Upvote 1

I love the feeling of cum running down my legs. Ideally because I got fucked hard and long and I couldn't retain it... but if this is not the case I love playing with my dildo and use the um I have inside as lube.

I also tribute videos of huge loads squirted out my hole if the top likes that. I usually let the top decide. Some top used to plug my hole or asked clearly to keep it.. some others liked to fuck out the um from the previous one.. every combination is possible for me.

I tried more times to keep it overnight but then the morning after I had this feel to go to the toilet so eventually I never really "absorb" it.

Guest FriendlyBottom

Another vote for absorbing it.

Taking a guy's cum up my ass (or down my throat) is the ultimate in male-bonding and a literal way of me holding onto a part (the BEST part) of a gentleman friend.  If my top wants to felch out a bit of his load, I'll oblige, but ask him to just take little of it because I want to hold onto his liquid essence.  I have, on occasion, fingered my cummy hole after the top has departed and licked my fingers clean (again, just taking a small sample of the load).

If I had a fun and photographically-oriented top bud, I'd love to push out his load afterwards so he could capture on video the sight of his load dribbling (gushing?) out of my pucker.  I'm SURE I'd get HOURS and HOURS of viewing enjoyment out of that footage.  (AND if, by chance, you're  fun top man with phone camera skills in the Mid-Atlantic area, send me a private message!)

I used to have a multi-orgasmic top fuckbuddy who pretty regularly would give me four loads in rapid succession (like, within 15-20 minutes, no breaks, no pulling out between).  I'm NOT the type of guy to later push those loads out onto my hand to slurp down (like some of my piggy bottom brothers do), but it was also interesting/fun when I'd see the big globs of unabsorbed cum in the toilet bowl hours later (and, truthfully, I enjoyed it the few times I accidentally farted his cumloads into my cotton boxer briefs).

Guest GoneFishing

i’m a marinated kind of guy 

deeper the load the better

nothing better that your mans load is entering you dna fabric and passing on the goodness ! ☣️