Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3 November 2015 at 2:04 PM, FelchingPisser said:

We need to find a way for you to be loaded---and sit on my face...and video it!

Count me in! Nothing better than being fully loaded by a decent load. Better if the Top orders me to absorb it. 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

I like it to absorb, but I want so much cum in me that it leaks out.

39 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

I like it to absorb, but I want so much cum in me that it leaks out.

Did I ever mentioned - 1 of my ideas I love to do !  1 of my Bucket list I want to do ! Being at a party , Favor Party Favors , a bottom taking on at least 9 Poz - fucking , breeding , seeding POZ loads - a Bloody , Pig , Slut whore being raped and love it - seeing raw dicks breeding with blood on the dicks ! I wanted to be the 10th male fucking him hard and deep - my dick absorbing all the poz juices - dripping wet - then start eating him out while being fucked !  :P

Guest bentoverwaiting4u

Single load past the second sphincter tends to stay in, but multiple loads, or single loads just inside tend to ooze out.  Personally, I don't think there are many things better after sex than feeling a top's load ooze out and down my leg.  It really feeds the inner slut knowing I was totally used for someone else's enjoyment, and that cum leaking is the perfect reminder.

I try to keep it in as long as possible. I hate it when guys want me to push it out for them, I just to keep it! Unfortunately it most often makes it's way out automatically...