Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 11 months later...
Guest rawhide50

Usually absorb but just few minutes ago I thought I had to fart but no...my last load squirted out some. Few minutes later had the urge to fart . This time it was a combination of a fart and cum exiting. It made that loud wet sound which i find erotic. I realized my pants had a wet spot afterwards but didn’t matter. I just continued wearing them. Wet spot and all. Such a turn on.

Edited by rawhide50
Spelling

My Tops know that my holes belong to them for their pleasure. HOWEVER, they also know to stay put after I’m bred and to use their dicks to shove the load deep....over and over. When they begin to lose their erection and drop out naturally they’re welcome to fuck my face to see if they can get up again. 

Absorb, absorb, absorb !!  Always keep it in for as long as possible and absorb as much as possible, doing so keeps me horny for days afterwards.