Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Guest AmbertheTG75
10 minutes ago, ronnie4u said:

Oh Yes ! Yes !  I do smoke too - love wearing my butt plug or a inflatable butt plug - making my pussy lips / hole bigger and swollen !  :)

Mmmmm I’d love to smoke with you and we could play with our plugs and swollen pussy lips!!

Guest descartes70817

I've never met a bottom who didn't want to keep my cum deep inside his ass until it fully absorbed. I have met a few who couldn't stop some of my cum dripping out regardless, but apparently I cum huge loads so they still get to keep plenty.

Guest GoneFishing

Absorb and I have the wrecked tidy whities to prove it !  

Got pummeled good at the no ho spa

it was a piggy crowd 

farting cum all day 🐷

Guest GoneFishing

B t w. I’ve been developing a taste for bbc.  Love how painful but yet pleasurable when I’m fucked by a bbc. 

4 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Always. always keep it in.  It is supposed to become part of you.  It's a gift from the top.

Absorb, without a doubt. Only exception is if the top tells you to push it out so he can feed it to you.

3 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

The whole meaning of breeding is that my seed is being absorbed...

Agreed. I commit to cherish the seed of tops who breed my cunt. That means honoring their will that their seed stay in my cunt where they put it. I've absorbed all the seed that was pumped up into my guts so far. I'd love to be bred past my cunts capacity to absorb potent top DNA.