Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

2 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Agreed. I commit to cherish the seed of tops who breed my cunt. That means honoring their will that their seed stay in my cunt where they put it. I've absorbed all the seed that was pumped up into my guts so far. I'd love to be bred past my cunts capacity to absorb potent top DNA.

Very well said. My balls produce that seed for the sole reason to be absorbed by a man's anus. My sperm cells swimming in between the fibers of a mans cunt walls slowly being absorbed, spreading my DNA into as many men as possible. So I only expect the man I breed to naturally keep my juice inside. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ALPHAboy said:

Very well said. My balls produce that seed for the sole reason to be absorbed by a man's anus. My sperm cells swimming in between the fibers of a mans cunt walls slowly being absorbed, spreading my DNA into as many men as possible. So I only expect the man I breed to naturally keep my juice inside. 

I'd be honored to have your DNA fucked in deep and infused throughout my cunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

I'd be honored to have your DNA fucked in deep and infused throughout my cunt.

It is only my natural purpose as a man to make you have my fertile nectar and have my DNA being absorbed by your cunt. 

• Like 2

I love hung tops who are big enough to thrust their cocks past the inner sphincter when they fuck (y’all know what I’m talking about).  And they shove their cocks all the way in to unload their loads.  The inner sphincter in the rectum isn’t under voluntary control like the external one we all know and love.  It tightens as he pulls out and holds that hot man seed deep in you to absorb.  It’s kinda like tops with big cocks have evolved to better impregnate boy pussies haha

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

I plug or get my ass plugged anytime I am taking loads.   Only time I pushed cum out I was made to lick it up off the club floor.

My simple answer is "absorb".  Every time I am mounted and fucked i realize that I am serving Priapus, the god of cocks, finally fulfilling my role in life.  Every time a top breeds me my hole becomes the chalice for the Sacred Seed.  May sound corny but just how I feel.  Hail Priapus.

Speaking as a top.  I only fuck bareback anymore and I don't pull out anymore either.  When I fuck, I'm a slow and steady wins the race kinda guy here. I fuck to breed.  And after I cum I keep fucking so it gets pushed in and lathered up so it's less likely to leak.   I stay in as long as I can and I cuddle afterwards to keep you in the bed longer.  If you'll wear a plug, I'll plug you.  Otherwise, if you rush off to the bathroom after we're done I think less of you and may not be back.   I believe in the bonding of the the top and bottom through DNA sharing.  I want my bottoms to imprint on my cum and crave me breeding them again.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I decide to breed you, you better keep my semen in your cunt, slut!

The only acceptable reason for you to push it out is that I decided so! And that's never the case.

Of course if you're flooded, I'll push it all back, if you've got a plug, I'll gladly plug that spunk make sure you absorb all that DNA. If there are drops on the floor, you'll have to lick it up. Cum never goes to waste with me!

Guest Cloudycigarbear

Absorb each and every time. I had a guy felch a load out of me one time I was fucking pissed,  That pig didn't do a fucking thing to earn that load. Out of the 6 men in that room not one of them serviced his very fat and long dick , except me, so when i wasn't looking he snuck up behind me and pounded a nice juicy load in me. Then the greedy pig was right behind him to slurp up any that was leaking out, while i was still stunned from my wonderful surprise anal violation. Then the jealous pig had the nerve to bend down and whisper in my ear "That load should have been mine" i replied "well ya lazy cunt, my red and sore knees clearly show i was down there working for it while all you lazy fags watched.  The guy was hot as fuck, tall, hung ,bearded, tattooed. Definitely the youngest of us all he rewarded the bottom who deserved it! He had been eyeing me since he arrived,  obviously was a fan of chubby bottom bears with an inviting mouth!