Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/24/2019 at 7:53 AM, ronnie4u said:

Love using my Favorite butt plug - saving it later on - hopefully get 2 or 3 loads - Oh God ! I Love It !    https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

Sorry. Wrong emoji !  Meant  to upvote. 
I’ll correct later. 

Interesting to read all this feedback; all pretty much IN FAVOR of breeding with FULL ABSORPTION. And here I thought I developed that (kinky) fetish on my own. (seriously, I had never heard of it from others, until I did it a few times myself. Enjoying willful, promiscuous poz sex and getting chills and electrifying contact-highs from letting horny dudes cum in you! Going from vanilla sex to purposely whoring around and taking raw loads from any random buck and let it marinade inside you for a DNA-transfer booty-bump!  It is as if his 'imagined slut history' gives you testosterone-by-proxy shot! All in the head or maybe for real?  So fucking hot and naughty. The best feeling is 'strutting off into the elevator', ass pumped full, your slut-gear lubed, not knowing what his name was, not knowing who all he fucked or what his status was...  never mind 'WALK-OF-SHAME'! It's a STUD STRUT, cocky, smirking, shameless, defiant, cock semi-erect, your hunger sniffing the air for other bucks, while the musk of the last carnal bonding is still strong. The cruising to see if by chance another player hits you up or makes eye contact, that customary 'nod'. 

It's a TOTAL HIGH for me! "Hey, sloppy seconds anyone!" (almost anyone will do)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, S6AT6A6N said:

It goes without saying, I much prefer my load to be absorbed by the cunt I have just fucked. Don't forget, there are a few reasons why God invented Butt-Plugs! 🤭 (To be worn until the following day to allow for maximum absorption). 💦😈💦 

I couldn’t agree more @S6AT6A6N

• Like 1