Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

On 11/2/2015 at 11:57 AM, CallMeSir said:

After deep seeding a guy's pussy, I like taking him out to a bar for a few beers knowing he is having some leakage that is keeping his hole wet. It just makes him want to be re-seeded over and over. And when other guys in the bar know he is sperm lubed it makes it easier to arrange a group breeding.

Hot!

Guest Boipussay19

If it comes out after he’s done then it’s fine. Reminds me who I belong to. I like licking it off the sheets though. I have never cleaned cum using anything other than my tongue. It makes me feel used and horny when it oozes out. It shows the power my top has over me. He sees this as a conquest which makes me feel especially submissive. 

5 minutes ago, Brain&Brawn said:

I don't let my bottoms get up right away after breeding. I wrap my strong arms around them and keep them in bed, holding them tight so they have no choice but to absorb my sperm in their warm tight holes. 

Fuck. I love being held and restrained while being fucked and long after. Having you whisper that you want me to absorb your seed would make me nestle in and want much more of it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Fuck. I love being held and restrained while being fucked and long after. Having you whisper that you want me to absorb your seed would make me nestle in and want much more of it.

As I get close and start picking up the pace, I'd remind you that I'm not wearing a rubber. Remind you that my bare cock is inside you and that I'm not pulling out. Tell you that you are going to be a good boy and lay there and take my load. 

Makes your hole moist just thinking about it, doesn't it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Brain&Brawn said:

As I get close and start picking up the pace, I'd remind you that I'm not wearing a rubber. Remind you that my bare cock is inside you and that I'm not pulling out. Tell you that you are going to be a good boy and lay there and take my load. 

Makes your hole moist just thinking about it, doesn't it?

Yes.

It tells me that you like your bare cock as deep in someone's mind as you do in their ass, and that breeding is a bonding and claiming experience that marks both body and mind.

6 minutes ago, blackrobe said:

Yes.

It tells me that you like your bare cock as deep in someone's mind as you do in their ass, and that breeding is a bonding and claiming experience that marks both body and mind.

Works like a charm. Growl those words and a bottom's hole opens right up. Then I tell him it's time to make a baby. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...