Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

5 minutes ago, BBSlutNZ said:

I try to leave the cum in me but it slowly leaks out, especially overnight. That's probably exacerbated by the air that seems to get pumped into me from being fucked trying to escape. But it's a real turn on to know i've got some hot spunk's DNA inside me

I was at a sleazy bar in Amsterdam once and I got 4 loads of cum fucked in me in the dark area.  The last guy had a long and thick cock that he’d pull all the way out and slam back in.  When he came I could feel his cock pulse, and there had been 3 loads prior.  He said let’s take a break and grab a beer.  As I was pulling on my beer and talking to him I felt my guts rumble and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.  He asked why, and I explained what was going on.  His mate he was with said hot and said ‘go ahead and fart’ so I did, a very loud wet cum fart that soaked the back of my pants.  

Out of courtesy/obedience I like to keep top's seed in me as long as possible and absorb. For me it's rather precious, so I'm not the one who's gonna wasting it. Also in my mind it's a token of top's dominance and my reward for making him feel good, so why would I push it away? Especially when I try to get pregnant. 

• Like 2

I'm POZ, so the need to have my guts marinate with cum really isn't required or enjoyed ... pig much more prefers to feel cumloads running down the inside of pig's thighs and over the taint and nutt sack.

Now having said that; if I'm collecting loads because a DOM ordered pig to as part of play or for some particular reason and wants pig's hole plugged and returned once the requisite number of units has been collected then AWESOME! this pig will get loaded up and pluggeds and it will, with all the warm fuzzy feelings a good slut experiences for a job well done, open its hole and push out the creamy contents of its guts for HIM when pig returns ... and that pig does VERY much enjoy.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Boipussay19
On 11/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, Brain&Brawn said:

As I get close and start picking up the pace, I'd remind you that I'm not wearing a rubber. Remind you that my bare cock is inside you and that I'm not pulling out. Tell you that you are going to be a good boy and lay there and take my load. 

Makes your hole moist just thinking about it, doesn't it?

Leaked precum from my clitty when I read that daddy.

• 7 months later...
On 11/10/2015 at 4:49 AM, 00Felix said:

When I leave a load in a guy's ass, I like to think about it staying in him. If I felch it out, I usually feed part of it back to him.

If I get fucked, it's usually because I think the guy is hot, so of course I want his load to stay inside me.

Awesome mate, your posts get me horny...

I've always absorbed the few loads I have received. There is one exception - one hung dude pumped so much extra air into me that I really had to hold a huge fart on the long drive home, and when I let it out, the cat ran scared. And my underwear was quite soaked from the expulsion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2015 at 12:41 PM, topstud127 said:

Safe to say that most of us here don't mind cum up our asses, but do you absorb it or push it out?

I tend to push it out. Not intentionally, but if its a lot and it hasn't been fucked or fingered out, my ass tells me to go to the bathroom or to be careful pushing. Same for tops who use too much lube.

Funny story couple months ago, got fucked by an older guy in Barcelona. In great shape, very muscular, tourist gays from all over were visiting for Circuit week, went to his hotel, he fucked me, great dick but came way too soon and couldn't go again. Unfortunate. We talked for a bit after the deed was done. Later on, met up with my bf, we had gone to dinner, were perusing the gay area, walking for quite a bit. I was wearing grey sweat-shorts with no underwear.... thought I just had some gas, nope... it was a TON of cum. Felt like my ass had pissed itself. And cum hardens on everything and refuses to come out. 

We had a threesome earlier this week, I was the main bottom between the two. Just the way it worked out since it was a last minute thing. Between chia seeds and Metamucil, my ass has damn near been lubricating itself and the my bf got into me by eating me out.  Most of the cum had been fucked farther up and out of me.  Still, the other guy kept adding lube. Whatever. As we're all showering, I pushed out some massive globs of cum. I could feel the weight of it. Next morning, there are a couple globs of lube on the floor when I go to pee.

So anywho, cum tends to make its way out of me. Some exceptions when it stays in over night, but even so.

You really can’t absorb. You always feltch at some point. I prefer to feltch shortly after so that it doesn’t come out at the bar when you are meeting your friends for drinks. Lol had it happen.