Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

3 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

You really can’t absorb. You always feltch at some point. I prefer to feltch shortly after so that it doesn’t come out at the bar when you are meeting your friends for drinks. Lol had it happen.

been there myself.. I need to invent a "kotex" for men to wear after a fuck.. lol

• Like 1

For me it depends on the situation.

If Im pushing it out:

It's so I can record it being pushed out. I love showing off and sending videos to my regular tops to get them horny and eager for their turn. The other reason I would push out is if the top is going to catch it in their mouth, or their cock, and feed it down my mouth. That or we cum kiss with that felched load until we're both sloppy in the face.

ABSORBING IT ALL!

I prefer complete absorption. There's times huge loads were in me so long that no load could be pushed out. I prefer deep impregnation, and any leakage that occurs while I'm still taking loads, is pushed back inside, or fed to me by cock. I like going about my day and having it leak out in public, and I'm always happy to tell my top or tops that it leaked out, and how long it took even though I was deeply seeded and stretched. They're even happier when I tell them that I didn't and kept it inside for the ex boyfriend to discoverIMG_20201127_105710.thumb.jpg.920d0ff70954799e341770695be911ee.jpg

IMG_20201127_105617.jpg

• Like 3

For a large part of my 20 years of barebacking, my preference has been to keep it in.  I've always really been grateful to the top for breeding me especially since he could have bred any number of holes and tried to keep it in as long as possible.  And, I think tops really appreciate a bottom who wants to incubate their babies as long as possible.

In the last couple of years felching and cumplay seem to have become more popular so there have been times I've pushed the load out to feed a cum hungry fag.  Or even to snowball.  Often that involves the breeding top or he's watching someone else felch it out of me.

Then there are instances in which there was no concern that the load was even going to drip out.  Had a 10" top that would bury his loads (he came anywhere from 6-7 times in each session) past my second ring.  His loads were buried so deep that I never even got the feeling of something wanting to be let out.  It just stayed deep inside me.  He would refer to his loads as his babies and sometimes even follow up the next day to see if I was still carrying them.  OINK!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

What I once did with a bottom who liked to suck and felch for long lengths... after we played around for a while, we would go separate ways in the Amsterdam NZ Sauna and when he and I were both used and filled with some loads, we meet again.

I would stuck my ass way up high and open my hole with my both hands fingers and he would straddle above me with his asshole above mine and pushout the cumloads straight into my asshole... very nice...

He played around with my asshole for a while and then he laid down and I would straddle above his mouth and he would felch my hole... getting his own deposited cum load and my load.... He loved it and I loved to be felched...

He also had an ass plug in his hole which he would insert into his ass - that is the way he kept his loads in his ass in between the breedings... after he deposited his loads into mine and sucked it all out he put the plug from his ass into mine... Nice and slutty...

Besides in the NZ Sauna in one of the dark rooms where there are benches and would have most of the time already have another bottom or even two occupying the bench, I would often go on my knees and ass up  with the other bottoms for any top to breed us... Often the bottoms would then be gang banged in succession.... alternating between the bottoms so you would get a nice hard dick that just came from another hole... Very dirty and slutty and you would get your hole guaranteed very wet and sloppy from the others cumloads and precum. Loved it.

gallery_67_4765_121870.thumb.jpg.a4f67f28218f2ed738f73811b3b65234.jpg

On 11/27/2020 at 10:18 AM, mspButtMunch said:

been there myself.. I need to invent a "kotex" for men to wear after a fuck.. lol

will somtimes use a tampon to keep a cumload inside me. Does the job and feeling the tampon inside me keeps me horny reminding me of the load inside