Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

First choice is the tops. Some want to see it, but most guys pull out, dress, and leave. So then, my preference is to offer that load to the next top as lube or for felching. Their choice. The last load, if still in me when the top leaves stays in me until the next morning usually. 

Edited by daemien
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After being fucked,  and while my hook up partner relaxed and snoozed in his post cum bliss, i've actually propped up my legs and butt  for about 15 minutes against against the headboard at an angle to better absorb his cum (like  doctors tell females trying to get pregnant to do) because I wanted help it absorb and to keep it deep up inside my body for the rest of the night once I did lay back down. While he thought it was strange initially for me to do that,  he soon was flattered that I appreciated his cum enough to do that.

Edited by cyberdolphnow
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

when i get fucked i fantacize im a woman in bed, i would love him to cumm deep inside me, then dont pull out. stay in me for a while. i like to stay in bed all night with him and have his sperm inside me while we lay in each others arms.  i do like kissing with some of his sperm running down my leg. i would love a very heavy cummer

On 12/5/2020 at 10:21 PM, slideinmedeep&cumm said:

when i get fucked i fantacize im a woman in bed, i would love him to cumm deep inside me, then dont pull out. stay in me for a while. i like to stay in bed all night with him and have his sperm inside me while we lay in each others arms.  i do like kissing with some of his sperm running down my leg. i would love a very heavy cummer

If the top that just bred me stays inside balls deep, I try to sleep with him in me all night to hep me keep his cum in my guts, and to fuck me more if he wakes up.  It's happened a few times and it's what I love.

• Like 3

I like to keep it in but after a heavy fucking there seems to be a lot of air pumped into you and hard not to fart a bit - or a lot and we're talking wet farts here. In the past when i've gone out for a hookup i've mostly worn lined cycle shorts to absorb any mess on the way home but it's sometimes nice to let a bit out anyway and enjoy the feeling of a wet sticky ass. I have also worn tight black jeans walking home and had no option but to let it out due to cramp but at night only you know you've got a wet bottom and that always makes me hard again. So either way savour the pleasure.