Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I want to have a group fuck with 10 or more guys all taking turns breeding me. I technically want to keep it in, but really I want my ass to get cumflooded to the point that it just blast out on its own and cream my pants. Better yet, I want it loaded up to critical mass during group play so that it gushed out all over a guy's cock while he's using my cunt deep. I want this to happen before even getting halfway through all the tops in the room. Then just being a uncontrollably cum gushing and splashing mess with each next top that takes his turn using my cunt, spilling all over his cock, getting re-flooded with his load until everyone breeds me at least once.

I wanna get dumped with so much cum that I can't keep it in, it just plops out of my cunt on its own even days later.

I clearly try to absorb it. nothing hotter but sitting in public transport with stranger's DNA inside me. none of the people around me have an idea what a slut I am and that my hole just serves as an incubator for the seed that was planted inside me. 

once home if it leaks, I lick it up from the floor so the seed isn't wasted but stays within my body

• Like 2

On 2/9/2021 at 5:44 AM, nico75020 said:

I clearly try to absorb it. nothing hotter but sitting in public transport with stranger's DNA inside me. none of the people around me have an idea what a slut I am and that my hole just serves as an incubator for the seed that was planted inside me. 

once home if it leaks, I lick it up from the floor so the seed isn't wasted but stays within my body

Yes me too.  When I was young and got bred in a cruisy area, as I was leaving holding a big load in me I ran into a guy who started talking but I was brushing him off, but he persisted.  Then he slid his hand down my shorts and felt my wet hole and started getting aggressive that I already was bred he's going in and fucking my hole too.  His fat dick went in no hesitation and fucked me like a whore.  Nasty talking as he fucks, telling me he shoots huge loads that will stay in my guts all day.  Cums deep, pulls out and I clean him up.  I tried holding as much as I could walking home.

• 4 weeks later...

Always absorb it!!! Love when I have a big CumDump night, 10+ loads, like hold it as long as I can, feeling wet and sloppy out and about.  My only exception is if a bottom buddy wants to felch it out and shares it with me; mouth to mouth.

• Piggy 1

It’s disrespectful towards the Dom Top. There’s a lot of competition from sub bottoms, all these fags need my hard dick and the seed I am willing to give them. If I choose a fag for breeding I expect utmost obedience and submission. Of course I also expect them to try and absorb as much as they can of my sperm. Why would you want to receive it, only to get rid of it first chance you get ?? Not right!! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

It’s disrespectful towards the Dom Top. There’s a lot of competition from sub bottoms, all these fags need my hard dick and the seed I am willing to give them. If I choose a fag for breeding I expect utmost obedience and submission. Of course I also expect them to try and absorb as much as they can of my sperm. Why would you want to receive it, only to get rid of it first chance you get ?? Not right!! 

I agree. Alpha cum belongs inside a faggot's guts either through his pussy or down his throat. It is full of hormones and his essence so needs to go into the faggot. I imagine it will be addicting over time. I feel very warm and wonderful once I get His load inside me.

• Upvote 1