Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 2 months later...

When cleaning out I prefer the 12 inch rubber hose so that I can Absolutely always absorb it.  Using coconut oil for lube is best as it's absorbed into my ass walls and is safer for skin like cum of others.  If needed I will use a butt plug to hold in cum. 

Guest KptNLine

I hold the cum in as long as I can. Usually overnight - I’ve gotten pretty good at this. I have found that when I do this, a small amount comes out the next day, but much less than if you immediately get rid of it. There is something so erotic about letting His hormones absorb into you - and I’ve read that a male that receives semen anally actually becomes more docile and is generally more submissive and compliant. Psychological vs biological but I think there’s something to be said for this. I know that in that moment of feeling a Man cum in me, I feel so deeply connected to Him. And the next day - I’m not sure I can explain it, but there’s almost a neediness? A desire to be close to Him? Thinking of Him as the protector? 

Guest Samuel1512
3 hours ago, KptNLine said:

I hold the cum in as long as I can. Usually overnight - I’ve gotten pretty good at this. I have found that when I do this, a small amount comes out the next day, but much less than if you immediately get rid of it. There is something so erotic about letting His hormones absorb into you - and I’ve read that a male that receives semen anally actually becomes more docile and is generally more submissive and compliant. Psychological vs biological but I think there’s something to be said for this. I know that in that moment of feeling a Man cum in me, I feel so deeply connected to Him. And the next day - I’m not sure I can explain it, but there’s almost a neediness? A desire to be close to Him? Thinking of Him as the protector? 

So well said!!! The bond is real. A dom claims us as his own when he cums in us and as we let it absorb we become dependent, weak and needy.  

When I'm at a bathhouse, I hold onto it until it's dripping out of me, then I do a massive cumfart.

I always try to do the cumfart in a place where there's a lot of guys around - love showing off what a load-taking slut I've been!

• Like 1

I hold all loads in me as as long as I can until absorbed or until the next tops using me fuck the rest out. It's very important to me as a cumdump that tops be able to smell other men's cum inside me so they know that I understand my place and what my purpose is: to accept their reproductive slime deep in my guts. The only time I would release the loads willingly would be if a hot younger cumdump wanted me to release all the loads in me into their hole to get their night (or day) jumpstarted with a pool of pre-collected cockslime. I am a selfish cumdump most days, but sometimes I can feel generous for the younger generation of up-and-cumming cockwhores who have thousands of strangers loads to catch up on.

22 hours ago, MusclePig said:

When I'm at a bathhouse, I hold onto it until it's dripping out of me, then I do a massive cumfart.

I always try to do the cumfart in a place where there's a lot of guys around - love showing off what a load-taking slut I've been!

I think we are on a similar wavelength👍