Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I always let it absorb into me. Unless the Top wants me to push it out. 

I love the Top’s DNA staying in my body and becoming part of me. Some leaking is inevitable but definitely most of it stays in. It’s awesome when I take multiple loads in a night and let them stay in my hole. Then when I wake up there’s almost nothing left. It means all loads properly absorbed. I feel accomplished as a literal cumdump and it motivates me to replace it by taking more loads. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HairyBeardedPozMan said:

How many of you Poz men are on Biktarvy?

I started taking it on May 19 and amazed how fast it works. My CD4 is way up and viral load has dropped dramatically. I’m still detectable but my dr told me it would take another month or so to reach UD. Most importantly no side effects 

Guest Cumpig4tops
On 6/21/2021 at 4:31 AM, MusclePig said:

When I'm at a bathhouse, I hold onto it until it's dripping out of me, then I do a massive cumfart.

I always try to do the cumfart in a place where there's a lot of guys around - love showing off what a load-taking slut I've been!

Ever have guys fight to eat your ass and cum you farted out? 

Guest Cumpig4tops

I generally wait till the end of my cum collecting shift and I fart it out and drink it off the floor. Mmmmm cum!