Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotpussyboy

If a top gives his babies to a bottom, he expects him to keep them in his warm hole until fully absorbed

Yes, I always keep what a top explodes deep inside my boypussy. I always tell my guy that I'll be thinking about him while I have inside me everything he's exploded.

absorb. For me a guys cum (or anything he leaves in me for that matter), represents a part of him, his greatest pleasure. I want to absorb and keep that as long as I can.

Completely agree, sometimes some drips out when my top pulls out and I know a couple of guys who like to see me push their loads out or finger me after breeding me but for me I like to keep cum or anything else inside me.

Guest faggot hole

It is His precious gift to a fag.  i wouldn't think of pushing it out any more than i would think of not swallowing a load He deposits in my mouth cunt.  Of course the best possible use for His load up my asscunt is as lube for the next guy -- His gift to me and His gift to His brother Alphas.  i always want to absorb His cum to keep His essence and His manhood inside me, to make Him a living part of me.  And if there are too many loads up there (as has happened from time to time) and they start oozing out, well, that is why God invented butt plugs.

• 1 year later...