Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Once a Man deposits his load inside of me, I want to keep it there as long as possible! I want it to absorb into me and make him a permanent part of me. Often I will use my plug to make sure it stays in place. But when it does leak out, I must admit to feeling sexy and twisted as his cum runs down my leg...very erotic feeling. 

On 11/17/2017 at 7:37 AM, bottomBBboi said:

Once a Man deposits his load inside of me, I want to keep it there as long as possible! I want it to absorb into me and make him a permanent part of me. Often I will use my plug to make sure it stays in place. But when it does leak out, I must admit to feeling sexy and twisted as his cum runs down my leg...very erotic feeling. 

Perfectly phrased, bottonBBoi. I fucking EARNED that load and want it to “becum” part of me.

One exception: When the fucker wants to felch my hole and feed his own cum back to me...but even then, the load stays in me.

Sometimes at the baths, after taking a number of loads, I’ll get a dude (usually one who hasn’t fucked me) want to eat me out and swallow my loads. I tolerate that because it usually gets me more attention from more Tops...meaning I get more loads. 

• Like 1

Yeah, like a lot of you, I prefer keeping the man's cum deep in me. Sometimes after being bred I will get into positions so the cum can run deeper in. Though there is definite pleasure in walking away from a fuck, say, and having no more hole muscle control, so not being able to keep in the seed and feeling it run down my legs and feeling like a slut; but I like to know a man's whole load is inside of me because it's like carrying a piece of the fuck I just had--the best part, even.

My favorite way to have to carry a load is to be spunked multiple times by a top who prefers it that way. Being fucked and used by the dick that is slick with its own cum while it's pistoning in and out about to pour out more is rare, but the best.

The best I usually hope for, though, is when I hold a load in me and am lucky enough to get fucked by another guy after. I like to know he's creaming me where the other man shot his wad and will be adding his DNA to the mix. More than two is even better; for some reason, I like when the men don't know (or don't directly ask or assume) I have other loads in me but hopefully they feel/appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

For me, it depends on the top. There are some that prefer that I push it out for "visual effect". I guess they like to see their handiwork and watch how much of their cum they busted in me. This is especially so for the ones rhat like to make fuck videos. Other than that, I'll usually absorb it, sometimes slipping my buttplug back in after we're done to hold it in.