Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

Got a load yesterday from regular FB, was a really hot time we were really into it.  He left, I met friends for dinner still holding his reward.  When I got home I began fingering myself but I was dry--did he really cum?  I couldn't believe he was faking it.  This morning I woke up and he must've shot really deep because NOW i'm trying to keep his load inside.  Hope I can hold it all day at work reminding me of his hot fuck.

I have to agree with Tallbtm here.  There are times when my body with simply absorb the cum, and then other times when it becomes clear to me that the children are ready to leave the building.  There is no rhyme, or reason to it,  I've become used to it.  If I am really into the top, I like it when his seed is absorbed.  I guess those other times are like having miscarriages.

I have a question perhaps for another topic which I am not so sure anyone can answer for sure....I just wonder; and what I wonder about it how long it takes the swimmer's to realize there is no egg at the end of the tunnel, and what they then do?  Do they just give up and hang out, or self destruct?  Poor little guys must get pretty disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Tallbtm here.  There are times when my body with simply absorb the cum, and then other times when it becomes clear to me that the children are ready to leave the building.  There is no rhyme, or reason to it,  I've become used to it.  If I am really into the top, I like it when his seed is absorbed.  I guess those other times are like having miscarriages.

I have a question perhaps for another topic which I am not so sure anyone can answer for sure....I just wonder; and what I wonder about it how long it takes the swimmer's to realize there is no egg at the end of the tunnel, and what they then do?  Do they just give up and hang out, or self destruct?  Poor little guys must get pretty disappointed. 

Ha Ha Luvvin ur question Stud ! I aint never really thought about it but they must get a bit frustrated playin with thereselves atleast until another load arrives for them to hangout with ;)))

I have never been able to absorb a top's cum...didn't even know that was possible. I do keep it in me overnight, though, because it gives me a sense of accomplishment, knowing that I worked those loads out.

There has only ever been one instance when I couldn't keep it in. My former black master and his friends fucked me for four hours, while I was restrained. My pussy was gaping, when they were done and there were so many loads that I lost count. ..the cum just kept oozing down my balls and leg.

Edited by willingbibottom

I love to keep the cum in my ass as long as possible, I don't plug after cause I like it when it slowly leaks when I'm sitting or doing things, reminds me of what a slut I am when I feel my ass cheeks are wet, plus it makes it so I can rub a finger in my cheeks and around my hole so I can get a taste. I never push out until I actually have to use the bathroom

Guest KptNLine

Yeah, I didn't know it would absorb either as this has never happened to me.

I like to leave it in as long as possible The feeling of a load up my ass is so amazing for me, just something about knowing that a Man's sperm is inside of me, I guess. For me, this is generally overnight and well into the next day, but I usually end up having to get rid of it at some point the next day. I love when I get fucked in the afternoon and can keep the load in me for the rest of the day. It's not uncomfortable exactly, but I'm definitely aware of the fact that the load is in me and trying to come out. I love the feeling of running my everyday errands, doing grocery shopping, for example, and looking like just a regular guy, but knowing that underneath my cock is safely locked up, I'm horny beyond belief, and my ass is struggling to contain a Man's cum.

Semen is actually mostly water, amino acids, proteins, mucous, and fructose.  The actual amount of sperm in semen amounts to around 3% of its volume.  Contrary to what some think on here, you cannot fully absorb semen, However, if left in long enough the rectum will take most of the water away and combine it with any fecal matter making it unnoticeable.  As for the little swimmers, well they die eventually, but can survive for up to five days in a female reproductive tract.  Sperm however don't like heat (hence why testicles hang away from the body, so the longer they are exposed to normal body temperature the quicker they die.      

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

When I leave a load in a guy's ass, I like to think about it staying in him. If I felch it out, I usually feed part of it back to him.

If I get fucked, it's usually because I think the guy is hot, so of course I want his load to stay inside me.

• Like 2