Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

I definately  love to keep it inside me as a reminder of the man who was there. I'm one of those bottoms that slips into the fantasy that I'm really being bred. Love the feeling of a mans cum inside me and have become a chaser because I can incubate his virus in me and have his seed produce something in me. It is such a wonderful feeling to have a sore used hole, gut full of baby batter and that satisfied look on a tops face.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

when a top is done in my ass i get on my back & bring my knees up 2 my chest with my ass in the air. the loads drain up in my guts 2 absorb. less leaks out that way.

I try to absorb it always.   I get a psychological high knowing I'm carrying an alpha male's DNA in my guts.

I never try to push cum out of my ass.    Inevitably, some of the cum leaks out, but while a bit messy at times, it's very erotic, and psyches me up to go get another load and push it back deep in my hole.

Of course, if I'm in a group setting having fresh cum dribbling down my leg. it attracts new cocks to cum explore my velvety smooth fuckchute.   Always ready to take one more for the team!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...