Many of you who read my posts know I travel a lot for my job.  Being in hotels in different cities all the time gives me some great opportunities for anonymous sex with strangers.  My weaknesses are bbc, str8 men and anonymous sex.  This encounter gave me all three.

I was out of town on business and had posted an ad on the local craigslist site.  And it had been a pretty good evening.  Shortly after my ad posted, I hooked up with another guest at the same hotel.  He said he was str8, but needed to get blown, but he was not interested in anal.  So I invited him to my room.  He arrived in less than five minutes, and within another five minutes had blown his load into my mouth and left.  This was certainly a good start, but I needed a lot more dick for that evening.

Not long after the first guy left, I received a reply from a local 21 year old kid who lived just a few blocks from the hotel.  He wanted to fuck, but insisted on using a condom.  Although I prefer bareback, his pics were so hot and his dick was so rock hard in the pic, that I was willing to put up with the condom - just to have him inside me.  He arrived at my room less than 15 minutes after we confirmed online.

He came into my room, quickly undressed and climbed up on the bed, and lay on his back.  His eight inch youthful dick was sticking straight up in the air.  I also undressed, climbed up on the bed, slid between his legs and began to suck his cock and balls, and after a couple of minutes, I began licking under his balls, eventually going for his asshole.  He groaned in approval so I lifted his legs, which gave me a nice view of his soft, pink, puckered hole.  I licked across the hole and he moaned loudly so I flicked my tongue across it several times, then drove my tongue up into his hole.  He clearly loved the attention, so I rimmed his sweet ass for a few minutes.  I could tell he was really turned on.

Then I came up from his ass. Lowered his legs and I straddled him. With his rock hard cock rubbing against my ass crack, I leaned down and sucked one of his nipples. His cock bounced against my ass in approval. He was loving me sucking on his tits. I took several minutes to suck first one, then the other nipple. He was grinding his hips. His cock rubbing up and down my ass crack as he ground against me in ecstasy. As I was flicking my tongue across his stiff nipples, I reached behind me and placed his cock at my asshole. I squeezed my ass cheeks on his cockhead. And his hips continued to grind into me. Perhaps I can get his cock up inside me, uncovered, after all.

I came up off his nipples. I spit onto my middle and pointer fingers and slid the saliva up into my ass. I did this a couple of times to get myself thoroughly lubed. I spit once more into  the palm of my hand and lubed up his throbbing, young cock. Then I placed his now leaking cockhead against my asshole. I expected him to stop me, so he could put on a condom. But he was enjoying it all too much to stop me. I lowered my ass down onto his cock. His cockhead pushed through my  sphincter. He still didn't stop me. I slowly lowered my ass, so that I had the entire length of his 8"s inside me. I grabbed the bottle of poppers I had laying next to us and took a deep hit. He reached up for the bottle. I handed it to him and he also took a deep hit.

Now, I started to ride. After about 5 minutes of riding and his grinding up into me, he said, "Get on your knees". I climbed off him and got on my hands and knees. Pointing my ass towards him. He rose up behind me. Spit on my asshole. And spit again on his cock. Then in one swift thrust, he slid back up inside me. He was serious, now. He wanted to cum. He grabbed me around the waist and repeatedly slammed in and out of me. In less than 2 minutes he was groaning and grunting. I knew he was close. Finally, he slammed up into me and let out a loud groan. I squeezed my ass tightly on his young cock. And I could feel his cock throb as he emptied his balls into me.

He pulled out. And without a word, proceeded to dress and left my room. I lay there on the mattress, trying to catch my breath.

It was now past midnight and I thought I'd better delete my CL post and get to sleep. Just as I logged back onto my computer, I saw another reply to my CL post. I read the email. It said, "I'm a 40 year old, straight, black guy. I'm also staying at the same hotel. I wouldn't mind a blow job or fucking a tight hole if you're up for it. But, it has to be anonymous. Your room has to be dark. I don't want to see you. Or for you to see me. If you're up for that, let me know".

That sounded hot. I replied back that I was interested. I gave him my room number and told him I'd fix the door, so that all he had to do was push on the door to come in. I would have all the lights off and curtains drawn. He could find me kneeling on the edge of the bed. He quickly replied that he was heading for the elevators, and would be there in a few minutes.

I flipped off all the lights. Took my position, kneeling on the back edge of the bed. I had laid a bottle of lube next to me. And I had my bottle of poppers in my hand. The next minute or two seemed to drag on as I anticipated hearing the door open. Sure enough, I soon heard the door push open. The do not disturb sign that I had used to place between the door lock and the door frame dropped to the tile entry floor as he stepped into my room. Upon hearing that, I took a deep breath of poppers. I could hear his footsteps as he came up behind me. I heard the sound of his zipper and belt buckle as he opened his fly. Soon I felt his finger probe my asshole. He could feel that I was already lubed up with saliva and cum from the kid that just fucked me. Without saying a word, he then put his hard cockhead up to my hole and pushed up inside me.

Damn, it hurt. Even the last fuck hadn't opened me up enough to take his 9", thick bbc. It took a couple of more deep breaths of poppers, before I could relax enough to allow him to slide fully up inside me. He wasn't interested in taking his time. He wanted a tight hole. And he wanted to get off quickly. I could hear his belt buckle clank as his pants dropped all the way to the floor. And his thrusts began.

He'd pull nearly all the way out of my ass, then quickly slam back into me. His body would make a slapping sound as he pounded against my ass. He was silent. Not even groaning or grunting as he repeatedly slammed in and out of my ass. The only sound was the mattress slapping against the wall. And our flesh slapping together. A good 10 minutes went by, then I could hear his breathing getting heavy. He was getting close. I squeezed my ass tightly around his cock. He finally let out a load growl and let his load fill my gut.

Then he quickly pulled from me. I could hear his pants being pulled up and his belt being buckled. The zipper went up and I heard footsteps towards the door. Just as I heard the door open, I was able to turn my head to the door to see the shadow of a tall, 6'+, slender, muscular black man leaving my room.

I went back to my computer where I found a couple of more replies to my CL ad, but I was spent.  It was now close to 1:00 AM, and I had work to do in the morning.  I deleted my CL ad, but not before sending a quick reply to the messages I had already received, telling thee guys I was done for the night, but would be up to do it all again tomorrow.

The next night I put up my CL ad a few hours earlier, and ended up with six loads that next night, but I'll have to write about that evening in another post.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Great story.  I used to travel a great deal for work as well.....and did many of the same things.   Was always hot (for me) to find guys in the same hotel and get together.  No doubt, I had some great sex....and took a lot of loads.  Thanks for sharing your story.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...