Easily Led - Part 2 - From a different point of view

HogBear

Written and posted by HogBear

- This story is a work of fiction and contains references to forced breeding, forced chems. The age of consent where this story is set is 16 years old for Gays or Straights -

Easily Led - Part 2

From a different point of view….

I saw them arrive in the sauna, I was just having a cup of tea in the bar area of the sauna. You can chill out and pace yourself before returning to the action. Its also a nice place to watch new guys arrive. These two guys turned up laughing and joking together, maybe a couple or just mates, who knows who cares really. Both in their mid 30’s I suppose I ain't very good at guessing ages. The taller one had a large nose ring and a short beard the other was a stocky skinhead, neither would be on the cover of boyz but nice normal blokes. Just my type!

Some people arrive at a sauna as if they are ashamed of where they are and don’t really relax until they are getting undressed. But these two seemed proud of where they were, joking loudly about how much sex they were after. Got to admit I like that attitude. My eye followed them to the changing room. They did not waste anytime in there. And they headed off with the shorter one leading the way with a small bag in his hand, the bear looking a bit lost followed behind.

I finished my tea and read the paper for a bit, no point rushing I had all day and it was only lunch time.

After a short time, I thought I would go for a stroll around. The sauna had an number of floors with the usual steam rooms and hot rooms. Personally I can’t stand those rooms, I prefer to get hot and sweaty through my own actions.

I soon came across the guys I saw arriving. The bearded one had got in to a sling in one of the larger sling rooms. Funny thing was he was still wearing a jock in the sling. His mate had put a blindfold on him and was just getting him settled. He winked at me as he got a piece of paper of his little bag, sticking it to the door with some blu-tack. It read “ No condoms! No lube! Don’t take the blindfold off And don’t touch his cock”

I smiled at the guy, “your boyfriend” I asked

“nah, actually just met him in the flesh today!” he grinned back

“Your kidding! And he’s up for this having just met you?”

“Who’s cum do you think is being used as the lube” he winked at me.

The sling was one of the five point ones with a strap behind the bears head. It was set at a odd angle, normally the head end is raised up but these guys had adjusted it so the head was at crutch level. Whilst I was taking this all in, the other guy had left the room leaving his mate in the sling, and already the vultures had started circling. A thin older skinhead was already rubbing his cock against the bear’s face. The bear turned his head and took the cock straight down his throat. The skinheads eyes rolled back in his skull and you could see him lift himself up on his toes to slide his thickening cock in and out of the willing throat.

I moved round to the other side of the guys head, ready to get my cock lubed up. I grabbed the skinheads nipples, and started twisting and pulling on them. The skinhead started to growl. He pulled his cock out and move round to the bears arse.

I rubbed my cock against the bears beard, my long foreskin was heavy with cheese, don’t really care if guys don’t like it there’s always someone who does! The bear started sniffing at my foreskin. I swear he was purring. Looking over at the skinhead I could see him feeling around the bears arse. He looked up at the note pinned to the wall, he looked at me and sort of smiled and shrugged he’s shoulders. Taking a firm grip on bears legs he lined up his cock. Catching my eye he nodded and smiled as he pushed in I pulled my foreskin a little way back and placed it in the bears mouth.

The bear went in to a fucking frenzy, sucking and licking on my cock head. The skinhead started pounding the bears arse. Just then the guys mate comes back in the room. “That’s it ram my pos cum further up his negative arse”.

I’ll admit I was shocked to hear him say his mate was neg but I could feel my cock harden in this neg bears mouth. It might be wrong to knowingly fuck a neg guy but fuck its horny to know they have put themselves in the position to take it. Grabbing the sling frame I started to pull my cock out of the bears mouth then lower it back in as he sucked hard on the head trying to get all the taste off it.

His mate started twisting the neg bears nipples encouraging the skinhead to pound the arse harder. You could see he was gona cum any second, “don’t pull out! cum up his negative hole, breed him hard” The guys mate said tearing at the bears nipples. The skinhead looked like he was gona pull out but at the last second thrust hard in to the bear, who arched his back and pressed back on the impaling cock. Whilst his throat massaged my cock with his groans. You could see a wet patch forming on the bears jock as he came without touching himself.

The skinhead pulled out and looked about to collapse, the bears mate helped steady him and lead him round to the bears head again. I took the hint and tried to pull out of the mouth, it did not want to give up my cock and I had to pull it out. It popped out like a cork from a bottle. The fucker had cleaned every trace of cheese from my cock, can’t remember the last time it looked that clean!

I moved round to the bears arse not before noticing that along with the slime of arse juices on the skinhead cock was a splattering of red blood.

Lining up my cock with the hole it already looked swollen and abused. Taking my time I pushed the head of my cock in, the arse may have looked abused but it sucked me in and gripped me nearly as hard as his mouth had. The bears mouth was busy cleaning the skinheads cock. The colour was returning to the skinheads face, he looked at me and smiled “is the fucker sucking you in with his arse too” “yeah” I laughed, “its like a blow job!” “I swear he sucked my cock back in when I was gona pull out”

Laughing he left the room calling back he will send up some more guys to get a vacuum fuck. The bears mate stuck his semi hard cock in to the bears mouth and smiled at me. My focus was on the tight little hole, I started winding my hips opening the hole up so I could pound at my leisure. The bear must have realised what I wanted as his arse relaxed. It went from a firm grip on my cock to a normal warm haven.

I started picking up speed, using my weight to ram further in to the hole feeling his internal rings spasm against the assault, the recent load of cum gliding my way deeper.

The noise of more people coming in to the room did not distract me. “Right Tony! Hear you got another neg guy wanting in to the club!” the bears friend pulled his thickening cock out of the bears mouth and went round and hugged his mates. The took up positions around the bear in the sling and I felt Tony move round behind me and reach round and twist my nipples and slide a finger in to the bears arse under my cock. “want-a-taste” he said in my ear. “yeah” was my natural reply. He slipped another finger up the arse against my cock then brought his hand up to my mouth. The taste was wild! cum, arse juices mixed with more than a splash of blood. It was the last straw for my throbbing cock and I unloaded a huge wad in the cum sponge that was this bears arse. As I pulled out I felt the arse close up and suck the cock off my arse.

“Need it cleaning” the guy called Tony asked, “your joking! this fucker just sucked off 2 months worth of cheese I got to build it up again now!” Tony laughed and said come back in an hour or so, nothing builds up cock cheese like a good soaking in a cum sponge. I left the room at that point needing to chill out a bit and recharge.

It was over an hour later I had a chill out in the hot tub and was just finishing a bite to eat in the bar. I noticed Tony come in to the Bar and I nodded “hi” he came over “mind if I sit here for a bit” “sure no problem, park your load after all you gave me somewhere to park mine” he laughed we chatted for a bit about this and that and the bear in the sling. Tony said he don’t know if he’s pos or not but is sick of not letting go, its his choice and his body. Is he still up there I asked” yeah” he’s happily flying on cock right now, I’ll go back in an hour but I need to put my feet up for a bit.

The group on the next table, four guys got up and before heading back upstairs they went in to the changing room. I noticed cos' they kept looking back at us and clearly talking about us.

We chatted a whilst having our drinks Tony seems a nice guy maybe with an evil streak for leaving a mate he’s watching over alone in a sauna but fuck it the guy can’t expect to have Tony stand there for hours.

There was a peice of jailbait watching Tony, I’m surprised they let him in to the sauna he did not look 18 but as I said I am no good at ages. I told Tony he was being watched, from his reaction, young was clearly his thing. Still the chicken got spooked because he was noticed and hide behind his newspaper.

I left Tony in the bar, and went to see if any action was going on.

Sounds of slapping got my attention, they always do. It was the sling room with the bear in. The group of four who had been in the bar around the bear, one fucking his face the other two were slapping the bears chest and stomach which was already red with white hand prints showing up on the burning skin. The forth guy seemed to be the ringleader and was fucking the bears arse. I noticed that the bears wrists were now tied against the chains holding him in place. Still his body was still squirming back against the guy fucking his arse so I just stood back and enjoyed the show.

Leaning against the wall I watched the guy fucking pull all the way out. He had a huge PA in it had to be at least 15 or 20 mm thick and a large diameter he started punch fucking just the pa and head in and out of those red arse lips. The bear was trying to back on to it but the fucker kept control and would not let more of that huge cock go in. The bear was pushing back all the way now. Whilst trying not to lose the cock from his mouth. Signalling to his mates to slap down hard on the bears chest and belly he rammed in.

The bear would have screamed out but the cock in his throat pushed down pushing his head off the sling, so it was forced down with the guys nuts pressed over the bears nose.

The big lean fucker with the huge PA came up the bears arse with a roar but did not let up pounding the arse causing the cum to froth out of bears arse.

I left at this point cos it was clear that the bear was gona be their fuck toy for a while longer. The rest of the sauna was busy with action in the glory holes but nothing to match the wild scene in the bears sling room.

Eventually I found myself back outside the bears sling room. Wondering if the group had finished with the bear I could hear voices in the room. I could hear one of the guys say “As you been a good piggy we are gona leave you with a little treat” I opened the door and could see the bear in the sling with a band around his arm. The big PA fucker had a syringe in his hand with a red mix of fluid in it. He found a vein and shoot the bear up. Pulling out he tore off the arm band. The bear started coughing.

The fucker turned to me and said when he finishes coughing he will be begging for something up his arse. He’s already had a fist! Anyway he’s yours now. Laughing he and his mates walked out.

The bear was left groaning in the sling cum and piss dribbling out of his arse forming a puddle under him. His Jock now soaked in his own pre-cum and cum. Now you would have to be a fucking saint not to get hard at the idea of abusing that hole further.. as I touched my now hard dry cock against the arse lips. Incoherent groans gargled out of the bear.

My cock slid in with hardly any resistance. A couple of furry guys wandered in and with my smile of encouragement joined in abusing the bear. One reached through my legs with his hand.. feeling my balls, then reaching further he started sliding his hand along my shaft in to the bears wreaked hole wrapping his hand around my cock he began to jerk me off. Now I have done almost everything but never had I done this. The other guy had straddled the bears head with his cock down his throat his balls pressed against the bears nose his weight being held by his arms hanging on to the sling frame.

I lost it with the sensation of the hand in the arse wrapping around my cock just made me blast that arse again. I pulled out stepping over the guy crouched down under me with his hand still up the bears arse. The guy hanging down over the bears face lifted him self up and off the bear gasped for breath and got a face full of my piss instead. Turning his mouth towards my piss he gulped it down like a man dieing of thirst.

I left the room then passing the young lad who was hanging around the sling room door afraid to go in by the looks of it. I showered to get the blood off my cock and saw Tony in the bar talking to some of his mates from earlier. I felt it only fair to let him know that his mate was flying and also since he had been such a good ring master that the chicken was hanging round the sling room.

Tony did not seem that worried about the bear flying, he’s a big boy he can handle it he said but hearing that the chicken was hanging around I could see got his interest up.

Leaving him to the hunt I headed home completely drained.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 10 years later...