Bathhouse Advice

georgiega

Thinking about heading to Atlanta and hitting a bathhouse or two and taking a turn or two in the sling or on a fuckbench. I haven't been to a bathhouse in a long time and when I did go only did 1 on 1 s behind closed doors. Was wondering what to expect and if there were any unwritten rules about group scenes. Also looking for advice on which ones, was thinking about Manifest.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to Manifest numerous times, but it's the only one so far.

Sometimes it's crowded and good, sometimes it's not so crowded.  Sometimes it's crowded, but lots of guys looking for Prince Chockingly Big Dick, but not much action due to the picky players.

The sling is in an open area, but it's nearly pitch dark where it's hung.  You can't see who's about to slide in you, and they can't see who owns the hole they are about to seed.  I used the word seed delibrately since hardly anyone uses condoms.  If you are in the mindset for mindless fucks, you should climb on in the sling and get lubed up.  There always seems to be a few guys looking for that kind of play.  The few times I've walked up and laid my cock against a hungry hole it had already been well used and the lube that was dripping from it wasn't from a squeeze packet or a bottle.  It was from a tube...a human tube. Not that there'sanything wrong with that.

I enjoy the dark areas because I really don't care much about the guy that's got a hard cock, it's all about the cock to me.  The person attached is just a necessary support device for a hard dick.

If you're looking for love, look elsewhere.  If you are looking for a large quantity of dick, it can be the right place.  It's best to be a verbal bottom if you want the most action.  Seems we have a hard time resisting a guy begging for a fuck.

• Upvote 4

Thinking about heading to Atlanta and hitting a bathhouse or two and taking a turn or two in the sling or on a fuckbench. I haven't been to a bathhouse in a long time and when I did go only did 1 on 1 s behind closed doors. Was wondering what to expect and if there were any unwritten rules about group scenes. Also looking for advice on which ones, was thinking about Manifest.

So any feedback on a visit?  May head down soon too.  dunwoodysuckers desc sounds interesting.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like fun, love to go somewhere serve big hairy sweaty raunchy bear..    Love rank pits, ass, boots, balls, love the scent of a Man.   Deodorant and aftershave are a major turnoff.  Love a hard cock in my hole, licking pits and ass clean!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bnaslut

That sounds exactly like what I need !!! Any Dom tops want to take me there , hooded, on collar and leash ???

I've been to Manifest numerous times, but it's the only one so far.

Sometimes it's crowded and good, sometimes it's not so crowded.  Sometimes it's crowded, but lots of guys looking for Prince Chockingly Big Dick, but not much action due to the picky players.

The sling is in an open area, but it's nearly pitch dark where it's hung.  You can't see who's about to slide in you, and they can't see who owns the hole they are about to seed.  I used the word seed delibrately since hardly anyone uses condoms.  If you are in the mindset for mindless fucks, you should climb on in the sling and get lubed up.  There always seems to be a few guys looking for that kind of play.  The few times I've walked up and laid my cock against a hungry hole it had already been well used and the lube that was dripping from it wasn't from a squeeze packet or a bottle.  It was from a tube...a human tube. Not that there'sanything wrong with that.

I enjoy the dark areas because I really don't care much about the guy that's got a hard cock, it's all about the cock to me.  The person attached is just a necessary support device for a hard dick.

If you're looking for love, look elsewhere.  If you are looking for a large quantity of dick, it can be the right place.  It's best to be a verbal bottom if you want the most action.  Seems we have a hard time resisting a guy begging for a fuck.

• 5 months later...

Things got kindof busy at work the last few months so I wasn't able to go. I am headed up to P house in Augusta next weekend, though. Looking forward to it. Definitely not looking for love, just loads...

i want to do some tina and slip into my cock addict mode but the only thing that makes me pause is im HIVnegative and prefer to stay that way but i want to have so many guys seed me that there is litterally a puddle on the floor after a while and have a couple of guys all cum in my mouth at the same time that it actually drips out a bit as i try to swallow their combined load. what is a good way to arrange having a bunch of HIV negative guys ready to use me repeatedly until i am left exhausted dripping with sweat and cum leaking out of me?

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Ive been to p-house once.  The pen was closed for an event but had some fun in the maze and found a big burly silverdaddy who laid his thick, thick 8 pipe in me.  Also got a souvenir in the maze that had my dick burning and dripping 10 days later.  I'll still go back-cuz I'm a slut...

• 3 months later...
Guest jogupo754

If you are black you can go to this place in West Atlanta called Zone Amsterdam which is a bathhouse sort of place where there is a large common room that is pitch dark (ironic since they openly discriminate based on race) and everyone fucks everyone. I understand if you are overweight or even appear to be they will deny you also they are very picky. I have also heard if you are white and slip the front desk a significant tip in you go but that you will be ignored anyway so it's sort of pointless. The value of this place is that it consists of lots of thug types, DL gang members, heavy drug users etc. and you can catch almost any STD you want here.

There is also a primarily black only bathhouse (unless you know the right people) called Lion's Den and I have heard for years here of people being fucked by professional football players, famous rappers etc.

There at one time was also a secret dark room at 708 Spring Street where people had sex in the club I don't know if the new club owners kept that going or not. The same was true downstairs at Club 91 on Broad St (used to be called the Golden Palace) but I think that's a straight club now at least they seem to host a lot of straight parties.

The bathhouses open to everyone are Flex, Tokyo Valentine (in the back), Manifest 4 U, and unofficially many of the hotels not just Cheshire Motor Inn that are in the vicinity of Tokyo Valentine. If you want BBC but aren't black there are also some very cheap hotels listed as (Airport area) that are actually more like in College Park proper and in the Godby Rd area. Years of experience has taught me the black men as a whole in Clayton County (esp. Riverdale) and in South Fulton (College Park) are a lot more open to having sex with white guys than if you go out west (Fulton Industrial area). Decatur is also amazing for interracial love but because you are dealing with more affluent black people there is a lower chance of being pozzed overall if that's the goal. (HIV rates are virtually concurrent in 2017 with poverty rates. If you find the zip codes with the lowest average income you will find the new infections in major urban areas. In Atlanta specifically that extends north to midtown as well and down to West End that's the epicenter according to Emory's AIDSVu project.) 

• 3 years later...

manifest4u.org closed in June 2019 in order to relocate but they're still unable to find a new location,  and the covid19 lockdown has slowed their progress.

Tokyo Valentino is open, with masks and glory holes,  as is Southern Nights bookstore. Heretic has limited occupancy.  Most places are really limiting people by masks and occupancy.

Pride in September was really limited

Edited by pigpozdad
spelling