Too Hot For Facebook

TigerMilner

Some jealous cunt reported my facebook page for Explicit content when I posted a link to my new video on Twitter. It automatically posted it to my facebook page. I've done it many times before and no issue. I have appealed but don't know how long it will take to find out if I am permanently deleted or not. So for those of you who follow me on Facebook, that is why I am no longer on there. I have 5K friends on that profile and obviously one is a cunt. If you don't like my content, unfriend me. No need to cause problems for others.

First I get banned from xtube of all places, now facebook. At least I'm safe here on BZ. Maybe I'll do like I did with xtube and create a new profile, but if it can't be TIger Milner I'm not sure I want to. Maybe I'll use Banned4good like I did on xtube. I'll keep you posted.

Here is a link to the video. It is hot.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=X96tk-G407-

• Upvote 2

I know you have promotional reasons for being on Facebook so this is a real problem.

Personally, I decided to delete my Facebook profile a year or so ago because of privacy concerns, and I really haven't regretted it at all. I have to work a little harder to stay on top of upcoming events, but that's not really a big deal.

I've already installed EFF's Privacy Badger on my computer's browser to block third party tracking cookies (what I like about Privacy Badger is that advertising that doesn't abuse my privacy still gets through, supporting the sites I visit. It only blocks the bad actors).

Https everywhere is another easy step to take to protect your internet traffic a bit more with encryption.

I'm also working on de-Googling my life for the same reason. Switching my search engine to DuckDuckGo was easy. Next step is buying a secure email account like Hushmail and dropping Gmail. Hardest thing will be working out how to protect myself on my Android phone (which may not be possible)

All of the Snowden leaks about the NSA were kind of a wake-up call for me. I realized just how much information I've been handing over willy-nilly to both government and corporate interests, and I'd really rather not do that.

• Upvote 5

I recently became aware of someone who hacked into my system. It is one of the hardest things to prove....I called the police in to start a paper trail, if nothing else....and you never feel completely secure afterwards. I am going to take some of the above suggestions, and if anyone else has any nuggets of information, please share.

I don't believe there is no legal recourse for this type of thing.

You still there, and accepted me as a friend, made me all warm inside

and as FB is concerned, let`s just keep it within the family, if you dont show that you bb and like poz stuff, then  i am not accepting your as an FB friend.

The thought of making you feel all warm inside turns me on alot. I'd you to make me feel all wet inside.  Hot man.

I'm with PhoenixGeoff. I deleted (deactivated. They won't let you delete) Facebook almost two years ago and I don't miss it. I like my privacy. I quit using google a long time ago for the same reasons. They don't need to know what they claim they have the right to know. I didn't like it when it started sending ads based on content in my private email. I still have an account with gmail, but I don't use it to discuss important issues with anyone. I'm still trying to find a good email system that isn't so intrusive. While your Facebook page sounds hot, I'm not willing to have big brother looking over my shoulder anymore than they already are if I can help it.

• Upvote 2

As I start to understand the power of big data, I too am worried about the data the Apples, Googles, LinkedIns, Facebooks, Twitters, Instragrams and Tumblrs of this world gather about us and use against us. What if some insurance company you wanted to insure you could see that you visit breeding zone and decides to adjust your health and life insurance premiums because of that? Or that you are on Grindr? Or that you were in a sauna? Apps that have no need to know where I am always ask if I want to share my location. Apple knows things about people that would make the hair stand up on the back of your neck.

I am losing my patience with these websites and software (e.g. Apple) that are basically forcing you to click "I accept" (referring to their terms and conditions) and you have NO IDEA - if you don't understand legalese - what you've just allowed them to do.

To Tiger's issue, I totally understand why you are upset but I bet you deep in all that legalese on Facebook, they have covered themselves. 

The stuff we talk about on here is not mainstream and will probably never be. It would be nice to live in a world where we are accepted and validated for who we are. But we're not there yet. If Facebook doesn't want its platform to be used to link to material it does not find suitable, then that's their prerogative, whether we agree with them or not. Rant over. 

• Upvote 3