Am I Cocksucker ?

Guest lima

Hi. today night I was sucking a truck driver's cock. Rhis was first time.

His cock was 18sm x3sm. And my teath was on his shaft quite often. Looks like my mouth is small. Cock 18X5 sm I can't even take in my mouth. Does suck training  will get my mouth open wider ?

BTW I don't know how much I like it because he didn't cum.

I don't even know should I practice sucking again.....

But today I feel fine no disgusting feeling but I didn't have sperm in my mouth though .....

Edited by lima

Without a doubt, you have to suck more cock to:   determine how much you enjoy it AND get enough skill to really make your partner go wild.  I personally enjoy suck cock very much.  The feel, taste, smell and movement all are important ways your senses make this sex act a powerful turn on.

Not only do many guys like getting sucked off, it is generally a great way to get a guy as hard as possible before he fuck you as well.  

One cock probably does not make you a cocksucker.  Relax, learn to enjoy it yourself and try to find as many partners as you can for practice.  You will soon know if you are indeed a blow job king or if giving head is not your thing.  Just keep in mind the two things....you have to enjoy if to become good at it and you need to get good enough at it that men crave what you soon to be talented throat and mouth can do for them.

Just typing this make me want more cock in my mouth....but then most anything turns into me wanting to suck a guy's dick.

• Like 1

The matter I can't mouth wider so my teeth making my blow-job a little uncomfortable + his cock was tiny. How can I open mouth wider ? just being at home   and taking dildo in my mouth to stretch my   jaw muscles ? CAn it bring any damage  to my teeth ?

One more thing. Me cock wasn't hard when I was sucking but it is if I lick pussy. Does it mean something ?

I was just thinking how to get his sperm to my mouth with my mouth )

Edited by lima

18x5 cm is not exactly tiny.....

Only a guy with a PA (Prince Albert piercing) can do damage to your teeth.

the guy I was blow had 18x3-3.5 cm.

And point was to not giving a damage to cock, not my teeth )

• 1 month later...
Guest MyDarlene

I love sucking cock and suck cock everyday and of course usually leads to me getting that cock and cum in my ass. Really don't worry if your first time wasn't as good as you wanted it to be and your partner didn't cum, Its true what other guys are saying, that you need to love it to be good at it, and you will love it that's for sure starting with the very next cock you suck, sounds like if you were getting your teeth on his cock, and he didn't cum tells me you have a lot to learn  get busy looking for guys to suck off, won't be long before you'll love it knowing you've become a fag cocksucker, and wish you'd have started suck cock mush earlier in life. 

• 2 months later...

well it is like anything else you have to practie. I am giving about 25 or 30 blow jobs a week to my BF and  our 2 best friends and my bf has me blowing his pot dealer. So hell I have been at this rate since we became lovers when I was 14 so hell ya I am a pro cocksucker I am skilled with hard cocks and cum in my mouth it happens everyday since I was between 14 and 15 don't give up/ I love sucking cock getting your friends and my lover to cum.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest lima

sounds like if you were getting your teeth on his cock, and he didn't cum tells me you have a lot to learn  get busy looking for guys to suck off, won't be long before you'll love it knowing you've become a fag cocksucker, and wish you'd have started suck cock mush earlier in life. 

it's turn me so on.

I am still not a proper cocksucker cuz I like sperm and cocks but not a men's body.

once you suck even one cock, you are a cocksucker for life

I like it how it sounds but it's necessary nobody knows I sucked even one cock.

• 5 years later...
On 2/19/2016 at 1:26 PM, BlowBoi said:

Take from a 100% Pure Cocksucker, once you suck even one cock, you are a cocksucker for life, even if you never suck another cock. That is just the way it is!!

I agree once you suck a dick your a cock sucker.  If you enjoyed having a dick in your mouth you'll keep doing it. 415584095_2333805_20200603071202996-Copy.jpg.d2e5df2754ab7a248ac98fd7f16f285b.jpg

Well, I certainly am a cocksucker, and was since before I sucked my first cock.  Then, I was a wannabe cocksucker, but the urge was always there.  I did manage to get my first guy to cum in my mouth, which I swallowed and loved that very first time.  I don't even care to guess as to how many cocks I've sucked since, or how many loads I've swallowed since, but it's a vast amount, and I've loved every drop.

Give it a good try, and soon you'll love it so much you graduate to getting bareback fucked, bred, and fisted.  Soon, you'll love rimming or felching another guy, and certainly you'll love drinking pee from another guy's cock.  

• Piggy 1

The  first time I had a cock in my mouth, the moment I felt the head,the skin, the hardness  of his cock with that softness, them hid hands hold my head on his cock while he fucked my mouth ,yelling me to cup his balls, luck his balls, my face all wet with spit and slime as he held me tight while he shot his hot load of cum in my mouth. I knew I was a cocksucker.

Over 40 years and still crave my next load of cum and cock

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have had a cock in your mouth and have tasted and swallowed cum you are, from that moment onward, a cocksucker. You may decide against sucking cocks for a while, but you'll keep thinking about it, and when the opportunity to suck cocks surfaces, you'll do it again and again and again. You won't be able to stop. You'll look for opportunities to suck cocks. Something inside you will push you to look for opportunities and once you've sucked another cock, you might feel guilty for a while, but you'll again be pushed to find another cock to suck. Strangely, you'll find guys who sense that you like to suck cocks, and they'll approach you for service. That happens to me all the time. I automatically pick up on opportunities to suck cocks and I don't hesitate to take a guy's cock in my mouth. Recently, late in the evening, I was hitchhiking, and a young, handsome guy gave me a lift. He went out of his way to get me to where I was going. When I got to my destination, I thanked him for the ride and asked him if there was anything I could do for him to show my appreciation for the ride. He turned and looked at me, smiled, then said he wouldn't turn down a blowjob. I agreed to suck his cock. He drove down the road, turned off to a side road and parked. He leaned back in his seat, stretched out his legs, and told me to show him what I could do. Of course I was all excited. I slowly unzipped his jeans, pulled them down to his knees, pulled his underwear down so that I could take out his cock. His cock was enormous, at least 8 inches long, rock-hard, dripping with precum, then I put his cock in my mouth and slowly sucked it until his cock started throbbing as he exploded in my mouth. He told me to swallow every drop. His cum was so delicious. I kept sucking him until he released another load of cum which I also swallowed. After he had finished, he said that I was a natural cocksucker and wanted to see me again. He gave me his telephone number and made me promise that I would call him. He also said that he wished that his girlfriend would suck his cock like I did. It was a hot hook-up and I'm looking forward to seeing this guy again. So, the long and short of it is that you'll always be a cocksucker once you've sucked a cock. Good luck and enjoy.....

• 10 months later...

I was 17 when I sucked my first cock and even without any prior experience, my man said I was a natural born cocksucker.  Had been eating my own cum since I started masturbating, there was no doubt I'd swallow.  NEVER been called a lousy cocksucker, I'm a talented cocksucker and I've never sucked a lousy cock.

• Upvote 1