Amsterdam: Meat Market At Club Church

z28

Hello, I've been a few times to the Hello Pozzums party, and am very curious about the Meat Market, aslo at Church. It's the same as Fickstutenmarkt I guess. Has anybody been at Meat Market? How is the atmosphere? And most important, is there a lot of bareback fucking, or is almost all only safe?

Hoping for some feedback/ info about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BB have a look at biohazard men eu they host various bb parties mostly in Berlin have been to quite a few and as a bottom I have had my fill there tend to be around 400 guys it's a real fuck fest

I concur - Biohazard blows everything I've seen out of the water in free-wheeling sex parties. I know what 380 people on coatcheck list can do. All buck naked, even so the large place they had was packed. Plenty of people from not-Berlin places. But again, that's not Amsterdam and not Fickstuten. I guess that's why people travel there.

Biohazard, Fickstuten and Coffe & Cream (Berlin, and that's their spelling) used to post a lot of event info on BarebackCity.info, which was primarily German. But ever since I heard the owner died, the website went into disrepair and eventually died itself. I believe both groups run 'club' groups on GayRomeo/PlanetRomeo. The most frequent (I think) they have is monthly parties. CC posts upcoming party info as club newsletter, Biohazard emails directly. I think both are promoting and developing only as word of mouth and newsletters.

But again, it is a different format sex party. Fickstutenmarkt is very much different, and as such gives entirely different thrills. And speaking of that, may be I need to do a new search for bare clubs on GR - they do have the category.

Edited by skinster

• 1 year later...

Thanks to all stallions in Amsterdam last Saturday for a dynamic sex and a lot of delicious sperm in my ass. A huge thank you to the grooms for the warm welcome and assistance in sex. I was the Mare in red 49. In the red was about 70 mares, in white only 5. Did not expect that in Amsterdam are so fond of sex without a condom))) club Eagle Amsterdam

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Been to the meat market before. Even though I was wearing white at the time, still ended up getting stealthed. Everyone could hear that a guy fucked me so hard that the condom broke with a big pop sound before he came

• Like 2