I'm looking for anyone out there willing to just grab me and start fucking me without asking me first... Just when you see me I want you to grab me rip my pants down then drill my tight little hole open with your hard raw cock. If I try to stop you just fuck me even harder.... Don't stop no matter what not until I feel your cock throbbing as it pumps load after load into me fill me to the point where its dripping down the back of my balls... Fucking use me for your own personal cum dump... I know you fellas out there are horny enough to take what you want. And if you need to bring a friend or a whole group of friends to all hold me down and gang rape my hole make it a sloppy cum mess well then you may have to do that.... Message me and I'll tell you just how to find me.... And if you'd like you can give my picture to any other horny top you know and tell them if they see me they better breed me... I want to be a fucking country wide fuck target I want to get fucked and filled by as many strange men as I can I want to get raped everywhere I go

• Upvote 1