Fortune And Men's Eyes

Has anyone seen the film “fortune and men’s eyes”? Look it up on Youtube and you can watch the whole film.

I saw it many years ago and realised then what I wanted and it’s stayed with me ever since.

There’s a scene near the beginning when the newbies are in the mess hall with the other prisoners.

The main character is suddenly attacked by a gang but they are stopped by another prisoner who befriends him.

As they talk, the gang grab another twink and drag him off to a cell. They strip him and get him face down, and then you see him being raped by two guys as everyone looks on and does nothing to help.

When I first saw the film, I didn’t want to be the main character, I wanted to be the young guy dragged off to the cell, and I masturbated about the scene constantly.

So here’s my fantasy:

That first night in jail was awful. I was lonely and scared and all I could hear were the new guys crying and calling for their mothers.

My cell-mates ignored me, than goodness, and I buried my head in the pillow to stifle my sobs.

The next morning, we were let out to the bathrooms to shower, and I felt my face redden as I stepped naked into the communal showers, grateful for the steam which helped hide me.

But there were a group of guys watching me, led by a guy with a lazy eye, and he kept licking his lips as he watched me.

“Keep away from them, if you can.” Whispered the guy next to me.  “They’re bad news. I hear they are fucked up, if you know what I mean”

I raised an eyebrow, and he made a cross with his fingers. “Toxic bastards.”

I felt my blood run cold, and tried to avoid their eyes as I dressed and made my way into the mess hall for breakfast.

While I ate, I saw them looking at another newbie and breathed a sigh of relief. They were a scary looking crew. Apart from the guy with the lazy eye, there was a sweating, chubby guy with thick glasses, a muscular latino with a tattooed neck and an older white guy who was thin as a rake with sunken cheeks and whispy hair.

After breakfast, everyone just sorta milled about.. Some guys sat chatting and some others started a game of checkers.

I went over to watch, but they ignored me and I felt very isolated.

An altercation started, and I saw the gang try to grab the other newbie who started to struggle with them. No one seemed concerned and the guards just laughed.

Then a big, handsome looking guy got in their way. I couldn’t hear what was said, but they backed off and left him alone as the big guy led him over to the side and gave him a cigarette.

I went back to watching the game, unsure what to do with myself. To be honest, I just wanted to curl up into a ball. Then I felt movement and turned to see the lazy-eyed man’s face inches from mine. I tried to back away but I was blocked by the others behind me.

“ wh.. what do you want?” I said, my voice high-pitched with terror.

He gave an evil grin “Your sweet ass, baby!”

Before I could run, an arm snaked round my neck and a hand closed over my mouth. My arms were grabbed and I felt myself being dragged towards an empty cell in the corner.

I tried to shout, tried to scream but my mouth was muffled by fingers smelling of tobacco and, in any case, no one seemed willing to do anything.

As I was dragged past the newbie and his new friend, I heard him say “Why doesn’t anyone do something?”

“’Ain’t nobody gonna come between a man and his oats, nobody” Came the reply and I felt terror welling up as I realised what was going to happen.

They dragged me into the cell, which was bare apart from a filthy, stained mattress on the floor.

I found out later it was only used for one thing.

My shirt was torn off me, and hands pulled down my trousers and shorts. My mouth was free now, and I cried out “Help me!” but the mess hall was silent and nobody came.

I was flung face down on the mattress and stripped naked. The fat, spectacled guy held my shoulders down and I could hear him giggling to himself.

Someone got on my back, their body naked and I could feel an erection pushing against me. An arm went round my neck, squeezing hard so I could hardly breathe and the lazy-eyed man’s voice whispered “let me in, bitch, or I’ll crush your throat!”

I tried to relax as his wet, drooling cock pushed into my hole. I wouldn’t have believed I could stretch open so much, or how much it hurt, but then – just as I couldn’t take it anymore, the fat head burst into me and the shaft slid up me in a single thrust.

“Oh yeah!” He gasped in my ear. “Tight little virgin pussy, mmm”

He began to thrust in and out of me, and I buried my face in the mattress to hide my screams.

It seemed to go on for a long time, but then he shuddered and gasped as he came and bit my neck savagely.

Then he pulled out brutally, and I felt his weight leave me, only for someone else to take his place. A bony body stretched out on me and a thin, veiny cock slid up me easily in the sperm now leaking from my asshole.

He thrust mechanically in and out, and the pain subsided to a dull ache.

By the time he’d cum in me, my hole was gaping and wet and to my shame, my cock was rigidly erect against the mattress.

I heard the chubby guy say “My turn! My turn!”

Someone else held me down and I felt the breath pushed out of me as his heavy, sweaty belly sank onto my backside and his stubby cock slid into me.

“Bitch! Bitch!” He gasped as he thrust “ You gonna get it now. Gonna knock you up good… ohhh!

Then he collapsed on me, his cock throbbing and throbbing as he emptied his balls into me.

Then it was over and I found myself alone.

I manged to pull my clothes on and headed for the bathroom. A fat warder stopped me.

“where you going, son”

“I…I need a shower” I said.

Another warder laughed at me. “Let the bitch go and wash her pussy!”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 17

• 1 month later...

I saw the film four decades ago and I admit getting hard watching the (simulated) rape scenes. I was disappointed the fat man wearing glasses never had his piece of ass. I'm glad he scored your ass in the story, as well as the skinny older man who I assume had full blown AIDS. 

Some jockers make the punk suck their dicks clean after yanking out of the punk.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I don't remember the rest of the day clearly, but I do remember being in my cell that night sobbing and terrified at what had happened to me. Not only the rape, but the fear that I had been infected by those men.

But what could I do?

The next morning, we were led out to the showers. I found myself next to the big, handsome guy from the day before as we walked to the bathrooms.

"What's your name. kid?"

"Danny," I replied.

"Well, I'm sorry for you. Two things - you're fair game now for anyone. No-one is going to help a damaged slut. Secondly, you're probably going to get HIV, if you haven't already."

He saw my pale, shocked face and squeezed my shoulder.

"Deal with it, or go under."

We went down to the showers and there was steam, guys laughing and shouting. The guards got us to strip and I realised people were avoiding me, looking at me and laughing and pointing. Then I saw the gang from the day before, naked and wet.

I tried to hide away in the throng but they saw me, and the guy with the lazy eye grabbed his cock and waggled his hips at me as the chubby guy pointed at me and grinned evilly.

We had breakfast, and then my heart sank as we were let into the recreation area. I wandered around, trying to talk to people or join in some of the card games, but nobody wanted to know me and some guys actually turned their backs on me. 

Then I saw the gang over by that awful cell where I had been raped and my blood ran cold. I turned to try and lose myself in the crowd and  found my way blocked by a fat, black guard with a puffy face from which two piggy eyes looked at me hungrily.

"Where you going, pig?"

"No...nowhere, sir" I replied.

He nodded to the gang. " Get over there!"

"Please, sir. Don't...don't make me"

He shoved my hard in the chest.

"Do as you're told! Can't keep those guys waiting for some of your sweet pussy, can we?"

I looked in to his sweating face and realised he was getting off on this, and was probably queer himself.

He turned me around and shoved me in the back. Prisoners got out of our way, and my blood pounded in my ears as we approached the gang who lounged near the cell door.

I tried one more appeal and turned to him.

"Please, sir...let me go!" But then an arm went round my neck and strong arms grabbed wrists.

"Thanks," I heard the lazy-eyed man whisper to the guard who licked his lips and nodded.

"Get on with it, I'll just keep an eye on you, if you know what I mean?" and he literally quivered with excitement.

The chubby guy whooped with pleasure and they dragged me into the cell.

I struggled and kicked, but my heart wasn't really in it as I realised even the guards were enjoying my humiliation.

They stripped me down and I sank to the mattress under the weight of their bodies. As they turned me over, I saw the fat guard peering inside with his flies open and a thick, black cock grasped in his fist, an expression of animal lust on his face.

A finger ploughed into me with some kind of lube, and the chubby guy giggled "Sweet ass, baby! Been broken in now. Time to enjoy the ride!" He got on my back and sank heavily on to me and I yelled out with pain as his cock slid brutally into me. The lazy-eked guy was kneeling next to me holding my shoulders down with one had, whilst stroking his cock with the other.

The chubby guy thrust rapidly in and out, his sweat dripping onto my neck.

To my horror, I realised that my body was reacting to being fucked, with my cock rigid against the mattress and waves of pleasure spreading through my ass.

I couldn't help groaning, and I heard the guard say "Well now, little bitch is getting into it, 'ain't she?"

The chubby guy grunted like a pig, pushing hard into me as his cock throbbed and spurted, once again filling my rectum with toxic cum.

At the same time, I came against the mattress, ashamed and disgusted as my sperm spurted under my belly in a sticky mess.

They didn't notice.

The guard said,"You guys better hurry up, break time's nearly up. I wanna see ol' Pete here get some."

I manged to turn my head to see the thin, white guy with sunken cheeks lower his trousers and release a long, drooling cock.

He grinned at the guard and as his shirt came open, I saw a scorpion tattooed on his belly above his cock.

He stretched out on my back and I felt his ribs and dry skin on mime.

The others dragged my legs further apart as he got into position, his bony knees on the back of my thighs.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Said the guard crouching down to watch as Pete's cock slid easily up my lubed, dripping hole.

"Knock the little bastard up good!"

Pete began to fuck me, his breath wheezing in my ear and spittle drooling onto my cheek.

I could feel the bones in his hips sticking into my buttocks each time he and someone reached in under his ass and fingers probed around the base of his cock where it entered me.

"Here it comes, you little slut!" He croaked and then gasped and coughed as his cock throbbed in me and I knew I was being impregnated by this old, diseased criminal.

He finished and slid off me and I sobbed quietly into the mattress, determined not to let them see my despair.

"Break time's over!"

They left.

I made to get up, but the guard drew his night stick and pointed it at me.

"Not you, slut. Git on your knees!"

I turned and knelt down, resting my head on my arms, bare ass upraised.

I felt the guard's heavy body behind me.

"Wow, they shore filled you up good, boy. Jess hold still, this won;t take long."

His thick, swollen cock probed my puffy, slimey asshole then slid up me until I could feel his heavy belly against my buttocks.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck!" He gasped."Gonna cum!"

Snorting like a pig, he shot his load than pulled out and got heavily to his feet. He wiped his greasy, dripping cock on my tee-shirt and flung it in my face.

"Get dressed, pig. If you learn to do as your told and put out when asked, you'll git along just fine until you join the club, like us."

He turned and lowered his pants a little, exposing his fat buttock on which was a large bio-hazard tattoo.

Then he laughed, pulled up his trousers and dragged me back to my cell.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

• 6 months later...

I managed to avoid the gang for a while, mainly by pretending I was sick and avoiding the recreation hall.

It couldn't last, of course, and I looked forward to my time with a strange mixture of fear and excitement - fear of being raped and pozzed, yet excitement at the degradation and the masochistic pleasure I was feeling.

Whether it was in retaliation or just for fun, one of the gang slipped some dope in my cell. There were periodic checks, and I guess they tipped off the guards.

They found it under my mattress and despite my protests they dragged me off to the punishment block.

I'd heard bad things about this place and my blood ran cold as I was bundled through the door of the stone building and into an office where sat a small, ratty looking senior guard behind a desk.

He grinned when the guard told him what had happened and I swear his hands shook with glee as he said. "This is the dirty little bastard came in a week ago and got knocked up by that faggot gang in the rec room, right?"

The guard nodded and the one behind the desk just laughed.

"The I've got just the punishment for him. Take him to the hole and put him in for a week."

He looked at me with disgust. "You faggots are no better than animals. Well, time for you to swim in your perverted filth!"

The guard dragged me through the door and into a small cubby hole. "Strip" He said, thumbs hooked in the belt around his fat stomach.

I took off my clothes and he couldn't help licking his lips as he saw my young body.

"Oh my," He said. "Are you in trouble now. With a body like that you are gonna be real popular!" And he gave a filthy laugh.

Outside was a corridor and at the far end a metal door.

The warder unlocked it and pulled it half open.  It was pitch black inside, but the shaft of light from the door revealed it was crammed with naked, sweating bodies and the light glistened on the piss-soaked floor.

The men inside shielded their eyes with filthy fingers as the guard said.

"Good luck, kid." and pushed me inside.

The door slammed shut and I could see nothing. It was hot and smelled of sweating bodies and piss and I was engulfed in sweating flesh as we were crammed into the small space.

I tried to slide around the walls in the dark, tripping over bodies on the floor. I could hear moaning and gasping and the hairs stood up on my neck as I recognised the sounds of sex. What the hell was I going to do? I heard giggling too, and people jabbering madly and the sound of sobbing. It was like an insane asylum where people had been left naked in the dark and had descended to animals.

Which is I guess what the warders intended.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my ankle and I fell heavily to the floor which was writhing with naked bodies. Immediately I was engulfed, like a fly in a web as hands grabbed my arms and legs and faces pressed their lips to mine.

"No...noooo!" I cried as I sank beneath the writhing, filthy tide of flesh but there was no escape.

Helpless in their grip, unable to see anything in the pitch black, I could even scream as my knees were forced up to my chest as bearded face descended on mine and forced their tongue into my mouth

I fat flabby flesh between my legs, hard fingers digging into my thighs and then a fat cock slid up me, it's entry made easy by the grease and cum smearing the veiny shaft.

I gagged as he sank on to me, then sagged in surrender as he began to fuck me, kissing the bearded stranger and aghast at how excited this degrading experience was making me. 

There were bodies all round me, such that I was engulfed in sweating flesh as the unknown cock worked itself to a climax in me.

The man grunted like a pig, shuddered and shot his load, then pulled out and I felt his sperm drip over my balls.

Someone was lying beside me, large with heavy tits by the feel of him squashed against me.

He pulled me by the arm and neck, and eager hands pulled my legs open and made me straddle his fat body. 

I felt hands scrabbling beneath my belly and over my sweating buttocks, and then his cock was grabbed and guided into my dripping arsehole.

I groaned with pleasure and suddenly, like a revelation, saw myself impaled on a strangers cock, probably being infected by the time I left this hell-hole, and knowing I was sooo excited and enjoying my depravity.

I moaned, leant forward and found his mouth with mine and reached back to spread my cheeks, allowing the fingers and tongues to find his cock where it slid in and out of me and gave myself up to pleasure...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10

Guest mspsubmale

totally agree with shinelover that this is one of the best ever stories on here....having never been in any kind of jail, or prison, the stories about 'new fish' being taken by the older inmates has always had some fantasy 'bucket list' type of attraction for me.   this story really embodies all of those emotions and like shinelover wrote, i, too, could see myself surrendering to the depravity of these scenarios, and really embracing them and wanting to fully let myself give in to any and all ways i could be used by these men.

and, too, PLEASE! continue to show me more ways that we can be used and love it!

• 2 months later...

Each morning we were let out to the shower area to wash the piss and filth and cum from our bodies and to eat breakfast, naked and dripping with water, whilst the guards hosed out the cell. It was then I could see my compatriots and understand just how low I'd sunk. Fat, thin, hairy and smooth, some with sores on their skin, idiot faces and blackened teeth, like a vision from hell in a medieval painting.

Then we'ed be shoved back into that hell-hole, the door clanged shut and I was engulfed in naked bodies. After a while, the temperature rose in the confined space. We began to sweat and I could feel the raw animal lust returning. My heart began to pound as I felt myself dragged to the floor, engulfed in flesh and the first cock nosing into my arsehole.

By the end of the week, I had given up all hope, lost all inhibition and become an animal like the others, scrambling over sweating, shuddering bodies to find a cock to sit on or a slimy arse to fuck and my hole was gaping and swollen from constantly being fucked.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

just reread this, and saw my post from three years ago (1)....and i still have the same feelings of how i would react in this situation.  the idea of finally giving myself over to the depravity of the 'punishment block' and maybe thinking i wouldn't want to go back to the basic cell block.  but when i would go back, would actively join with that group that had started me on this path, and help convert other new inmates to this lifestyle...