Young Hung Black Stud, Multiple Cummer

(This is a 100% true story). I was at an fb's house one morning getting poppered up and fucked every which way. This good looking guy in his mid 30s loved to popper me up, use my hole and unload his cum deep inside me...especially when I already had a load (or 12--but that is a different story) in me. After his first quick cum we took a break and checked bbrt. An amazingly good looking African American man in his early 20s messaged me asking to hook up. I asked my fb if he could come over, and he eagerly agreed.

15 minutes later Brian showed up and stripped down. In addition to good looks and a great physique, his cock was amazing. 9 inches long, 7 inches thick. It is the one penetrating me in my profile photo. I quickly bent over and presented my cum lubed hole for him. Cum is my favorite lube by far!

The great thing about young cock is hardness. It felt like an iron rod slamming into me, and stretching my hole. The bad thing is how fast they often cum. Turns out Brian was a fast cummer, but no worries because he came in me twice without pulling out. My fb was very turned on while this was going on, feeding me poppers in my nose and his cock in my mouth the whole time. When Brian pulled out, my fb immediately mounted me and after a few thrusts coated my hole with another load of cum.

He then announced that we needed to leave because he needed to go to work. As we walked out the door I turned to Brian and asked if he wanted to play some more. He said yes, and off we went to the bathhouse. I got a room, got on my hands and knees, and Brian fucked me for another two hours, unloading 4 more loads of young cum in me. It was still morning, so not too many people there, but still managed to take a few other cocks and loads in between my loads from Brian.

Brian's cock was so long and his cum shots so deep that it wasn't until we got up to leave the bathhouse that his six loads plus the two from my fb and the couple other ones started oozing out of my very satisfied hole....

• Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sounds like a really great experience.   I enjoy it when there is an opportunity to add a third to an already good fuck session.  When the right guy is added to the cum-infused mix, it is so hot.   And, when I have the good fortune to enjoy the skills of a skilled black cocksman, it is even hotter.  I have written before about my enjoyment of all things related to black cock.  Having a strong, young multi-cummer join your sexcapades must have been so hot.   You will replay that fuck session for the rest of your life.  I know there are some that I do.   ENJOY the memories.....and if you recreate the scene, share it with us---Please.