Pigtoy

Bringing my boy to celebrate his 23rd birthday on Sunday. We'll be at a local motel where he's asked that his only birthday present be for me to turn him into a cumdump. We'll be at the motel from later today until Monday morning. He's usually very selective about who he lets fuck him, but I've explained to him he gets no say in this type of situation; he's agreed.

He's on PREP, so he's ready for anything. His fantasy is to take at least one load for each year before Sunday. Plan is to check in around 3:00, hit a couple of bars and bookstores, then start the fun around 6:00. He'll be buzzed, but not to where he's lost. He's booty bump friendly, but wants to know that he's getting fucked and he likes the pain that comes with multiple use and the feel of loads slicking his cunt.

I'm proud of my boy for giving me this gift. He's a good boy who keeps in good shape: was a baseball player all through college, still goes to the gym. He's only been exploring his submissive side for a year, and this is his real foray into turning himself over to the darkness of his desires.

Hit us up on here for more details. I'll be with him in the room, watching to ensure his safety as a good Dad should. We'll have both our phones for pictures and videos as well as a couple of GoPro cams for guys to use as they want. Not required, but definitely a bonus. He'll be blindfolded if you like, but his face will always be in the pillow when not being used for sucking to get you hard or cleaning your cock after.

• Upvote 2