How Much Sperm Is Too Much?

Luvbbslut

Guest faggot hole

There's no such thing as too much cum.  Fuck!  There's no such thing as enough.  I am always ready for another load.  If a dude is pumping my ass and the loads from the previous guys is squishing out, that is fucking AWESOME.  i can't understand these fags who claim that they just can't take any more.  OF COURSE you can take another load, and another, and another ....  my ass is always capable of closing in on a Man's cock and milking a load out of it.  my jaws never tire.

• 2 weeks later...

its never enough for a true cumwhore pussyboy like me.im the kind of queeny faggot that can lie in the public sling at the bathhouse, blindfolded all night taking load after load from a bunch of anonymous strangers that breed me rough and take 30,40 or more loads and still i need more cum to be shot in my ass n i don't care who does it.

• Upvote 1

There's no such thing as too much cum.  Fuck!  There's no such thing as enough.  I am always ready for another load.  If a dude is pumping my ass and the loads from the previous guys is squishing out, that is fucking AWESOME.  i can't understand these fags who claim that they just can't take any more.  OF COURSE you can take another load, and another, and another ....  my ass is always capable of closing in on a Man's cock and milking a load out of it.  my jaws never tire.

Seems many guys here can not get enough. This is good to know! And actually even if a cumdump is tired taking loads, I don't think tops would take into consideration though

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Even though I love the thought of more cum, like any vessel I can only hold so much before overloading causes leaking. Sill the real attraction is knowing and feeling that cock drilling my ass. So even hen in cum overload mode, I am gonna take more dick. It a top does not mind probing a cum filed hole,mthat is his choice, for me I say bring it on,

Of course, that means soggy, cum filled britches for the ride home as I keep on leaking