How Much Sperm Is Too Much?

Luvbbslut

Shot a MASSIVE, firehose like, load in my boyfriend last night. He had to get up and get rid of it as soon as I pulled out. He couldn't take me thrusting in or stirring it around, said it felt like a cum enema.

It was 4 days worth + he had fucked me the night prior and I didn't cum. There were sticky spots on the sheets, I had a rope of cum going around my waist to my butt and my butt actually got stuck to the sheet. It was a mess. :)

Edited by topstud127
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotpussyboy

I know there are plenty of greedy cumwhores on this site, only willing to be filled with cum and asking for more. But when you slut get loaded by men, is there any moment when you think "i am exhausted/ i had enough, let's stop"? Or are you still willing to be loaded more and more?

Another way to ask this question would be, can you whores get enough sperm up your holes?

I know there are plenty of greedy cumwhores on this site, only willing to be filled with cum and asking for more. But when you slut get loaded by men, is there any moment when you think "i am exhausted/ i had enough, let's stop"? Or are you still willing to be loaded more and more?

Another way to ask this question would be, can you whores get enough sperm up your holes?

No, I can't get enough loads. I'm always looking for opportunities to be filled and I always find them. I like it especially when I've been filled by 2 or 3 tops and another top slips his cock deep inside me and comments how nicely his cock slides inside my cum-filled boy pussy. I like it when I'm working both tops at the same time, one who has slipped his cock deep inside my throat, and the other has penetrated my hot boypussy and both explode at the same time - wow!!

• 11 months later...

No such thing as too much cum but I have reached the point where my hole was totally blown out during CumUnion. I needed to take a long break before I could get back in the action. However, in a one on one or threesome situation, I can go for hours non-stop. The more jizz deposited in my holes, the more I crave. Love the feeling of "gallons" of cum pouring out my gaping hole and down my thighs after I'm done.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

I don't know how much is too much, because I haven't gotten to my max point yet.  Semen is life.  Sperm is meant to be spread.  It is a gift, and I want as much as I can get.  Just like most of you have said.  

Guest sydbtm
On 1/27/2016 at 5:30 PM, topstud127 said:

Shot a MASSIVE, firehose like, load in my boyfriend last night. He had to get up and get rid of it as soon as I pulled out. He couldn't take me thrusting in or stirring it around, said it felt like a cum enema.

Holy shit, you’re a dream boyfriend!

I have never had a true cumdump experience. still too afraid to take the leap. I am dying to feel my hole slick from cum leaking out, spraying out with every thrust. i want to be down on my knees sliding around in a puddle of cum. cum all over my body. cum leaking out of my hole. cum dripping off my chin. fuck. 

6 hours ago, NLbear said:

Amen!

Absolutely true! Guys on a site like this are awxual athletes compared to most males and we not obly can take hours and hours and hours of breeding but we are  at a level of sex play that our bodies NEED that much breeding. I love being in a group use venue and getting bred orally and anally and used til i am barely able to stay awake. At some sex parties I have gone so long I've passed out while guys were breeding and using me and woke up smelling of sweat and cum, dripping loads and lube from my trashed hole and guys continuing to use me. It is the ultimate life experience as sexual livestock for a pack of horny guys.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, studpony said:

I have never had a true cumdump experience. still too afraid to take the leap. I am dying to feel my hole slick from cum leaking out, spraying out with every thrust. i want to be down on my knees sliding around in a puddle of cum. cum all over my body. cum leaking out of my hole. cum dripping off my chin. fuck. 

I saw your other post about setting up a gangbang for yourself.  I don't know where you live, but I'd suggest making your first time at a bathhouse or sex club.  It's so easy that way, and you can test your own limits while there are plenty of willing cocks roaming around to fuck you.  If you really wanna try cumdumping, the loads can come fast in that setting.  You also need to see if you're actually cool with ANYONE fucking you and not chicken out when they don't look like their pics or something.  I find so many of the gangbang parties on bbrt get cancelled by the host.  I usually assume they're new to this and chicken out.  Personally I don't have the patience to set it all up, but I LOVE doing it from time to time at the sex club.  It's so fucking hot to let yourself get used like that, getting your hole fucked over and over and literally can't keep it closed by the end with cum falling out of your hole puddling underneath you!!!!  Maybe set up a private party after you've proved to yourself you LOVE it - both physically and mentally!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3