“I want you to seed my ass tonight.”

I sent the message and followed it up with some pics of my body and my hole, hoping to entice the gorgeous dude who was apparently nearby, visiting from out of town. A brief conversation followed.

Him: “Fuck yes. Time and place? My bf and I would love to sample some of the local hole.”

Me: “Later tonight, we will work out the details. Just follow my lead.”

Him: “K. U see I’m POZ?”

Me: “Yes, yes, and hell yes. This conversation didn’t happen, OK? Just follow my lead and I promise it’ll be worth your while. Tell your bf the same.”

Deleting the messages from my phone, I joined Jake, my boyfriend, who was seated in the living room.  I showed him the photograph of the ‘gorgeous dude’ asking “Are you interested in playing with this guy and his boyfriend?  Maybe the four of us could get together tonight and have some fun.”

Jake glanced at gorgeous guy’s sculpted torso and grinned at me in approval.  Immediately I shot gorgeous guy this message.

“Hey sexy. My bf and I are close by.  We’re wondering if you and your bf would like to meet for a drink?”

A tense minute followed during which I hoped gorgeous guy would follow my lead.  He seemed to understand my subterfuge as this dialogue suggests. 

Him: “Sure bro. Nice chest, would love to see more. I’m 6’2 200 8c, my bf is 5’9 170, ripped, 7uc.”

<sent pic of fat 8” cock>

Me: “Great dick dude. I’m 5’11 170 7c, bf is 6’ 170, skinny with a 8 cut dick”

<sent pic of bubble ass>

Him: “Sweet ass bro. Bf is vers, I’m top. Both poz. That cool?”

Me: “Bf is vers too, I’m bottom. Poz cool - we are on PrEP, and use condoms too. There’s a bar on the corner of 8th and Main. Meet you there in 30?”

Him: “See you there.”

Now, I should give you a bit of background.  Jake and I have been a couple for five years or so, and had recently decided to spice things up by playing with others. Always together, and the only way Jake would consider it was if we both went on PrEP and used condoms every time. In fact, he makes it a sort of ritual whenever we play with someone:  we simultaneous took our pill, and he would then put the condom on the guy fucking me (and vice versa), always using our own rubbers, never theirs. What can I say? He has trust issues.

We headed to the bar, and the moment we walked in, we spotted them immediately. In our relatively small city, hot new guys like this don’t go unnoticed. We headed over and made our introductions - Joey and Jake, meet Andre and Alex. Looking even better than in his pictures, Andre was a tall black slab of beef, solid and masculine, and Alex was a Latin muscle god. Both accustomed to turning heads, I could tell they were sizing us up and deciding if they’d made the right choice. I knew I might have to work to keep their interest, so I muscled my way in between them to order Jake and myself a drink, taking the opportunity to grind my ass into Andre’s crotch while I did so. Subtlety is not my strong suit, but it seemed to work. I felt his strong hand go to my hip and I felt him growing behind me, from what was already an impressive lump into something that felt a bit scary. Meanwhile, Alex cozied up with Jake, and we had a nice conversation over our drink.

Formalities out of the way, I leaned in and whispered to Andre, “Let’s get out of here - it’s a little too crowded here. Why don’t we head up to our place and see what kind of trouble we can get into?” With that I winked and smiled at him, then grabbed Jake’s hand and led us out of the bar.

They followed us around the corner to our building and up the three flights to our apartment. Stepping inside, Andre pinned me against the wall and put his mouth on mine, hungrily kissing me while Alex did the same with Jake. My hands explored Andre’s muscled chest, strong biceps, broad back, coming to rest on his impossibly taut booty. His hands made a bee line for my ass, kneading my bubble cheeks before undoing my jeans and sliding one hand inside, feeling my exposed crack where he expected fabric, I’m sure. I’d been sure to wear my sluttiest jock briefs, for easy access just in case. He let out a little growl as his finger slid into my crack and toyed with my hole. From the grunts and moans I heard across the hall, I’m imaging Jake was receiving the same treatment.

The two visitors then led us into the living room, where they both promptly dropped their pants and underwear, sitting next to each other on the couch.  Wordlessly, Andre spread his legs, pointing at his fully erect, rock hard cock. I dropped to my knees and admired his huge ball bag up close, sniffing and licking on it before running my tongue up the underside of his shaft. Jake joined me on the floor, and the two of us showed off our oral skills for our guests, occasionally looking over at each other with our mouths full of cock. It turned me on so much to see him sucking a big uncut Latin dick, and I know he enjoyed the sight of me with my cheek bulged out, lips open wide, servicing a huge black cock.

My hole was twitching, it was so ready to take this monster I’d been servicing. I stood up and led Andre into the bedroom, and Jake and Alex soon followed. I finished stripping out of my clothes, but left my briefs on. As Jake went to his nightstand for supplies, I quietly opened mine and grabbed the small baggie and snuck it into my undies. Andre gave me a questioning look, but I just winked and smiled, shaking my head in my boyfriend’s direction. I then pulled Andre down on top of me, encouraging him to crawl between my spreading legs. Jake could see how horny I was, so he jumped right into our ritual.

“Joey and I welcome you guys into our home and our bed, but the agreement we made with each other is that we be as safe as possible. I hope you’ll understand. But we try to make it fun too, so we have a little routine we do whenever we play.” 

He then popped open the bottle of Truvada and shook one out into each of our palms.  Each of us extended his tongue, and the other placed the little blue pill onto the other’s tongue, which each of us immediately swallowed.  Finishing up with a brief kiss. Jake then grabbed a condom and tore it open. He slid it down over Andre’s huge dong, not without some struggle. He then squirted some lube on it and greased him up good, before pointing him at my hole. 

My legs were spread wide, my briefs bulging with my hard on and my ass fully exposed and open. As soon as his head touched my hole, I twitched and gasped, and Andre pressed into me as Jake stroked his condom-covered shaft. He got about halfway into me before he paused to let me get used to the assault, at which point Jake went back to concentrating on Alex.

When I saw Alex grab Jake’s head and pull him down to choke on his cock again, I knew this was my chance. I reached into my briefs and pulled out the baggie, which Andre could now see contained a clumped-together blue mass. I opened the bag, brought it up to my mouth, and dropped out the Truvada I’d hidden under my tongue, the spit-soaked pill joining all the others as I zipped it back up and tucked it in my briefs. I smiled at Andre and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him the rest of the way into my hole. I felt him throb and saw a little glimmer cross his eyes as we connected in that moment, him beginning to understand my earlier instructions to follow my lead. He was balls deep inside me, but the devilish grin on both our faces indicated we both wanted more.

A low guttural moan broke our little moment, and we both looked over to see Alex straddling Jake and sinking down on to his eight incher. I was surprised until I remember Andre saying Alex was vers.  I found myself understanding why he wanted Jake’s fat one in his hole – it is, after all, pretty fuckin’ spectacular, but it was nothing compared to Andre’s piece. And the fact that the cock currently invading my hole had a little something extra made me leak into my straining briefs. Just then, Andre decided to start to pull out and thrust back in. I let out a squeal as he began to fuck me and tried to regain my composure. I looked at Jake and saw him lost in ecstasy as Alex’s hole gripped him as he bounced on it. Alex then pulled himself off and got on all fours, facing away from us. I watched as Alex mounted him from behind, his cute ass almost smacking Andre as he started to thrust.

It was then that I reached down and put my fingers around the base of Andre’s cock. As he continued to thrust in and out, my fingers kept up their pressure, catching on the last bit of rolled up condom. I would release as Andre sank into me, then squeeze as he pulled out, rolling the rubber up slightly. We repeated this for many strokes, locking eyes for the entire process. I saw a hunger in Andre and felt an animal desire start to take over as he did his part in assisting me in removing the protective sheath from his cock. When there was only one small bit remaining, Andre pulled out of me completely as I slipped the rubber off over his head and deftly placed it in my briefs next to the baggie. Grabbing his bare cock, I guided it back to my hole and pulled on his ass with my other hand. I saw his eyes roll back as his raw dick penetrated my hole. He had a delicious smile on his face as our deception played out, my boyfriend fucking his boyfriend right next to us. They were lost in their own private moment, completely oblivious to the secret connection between Andre and me.

As he slid into me balls deep, I pulled Andre down for a deep kiss, our tongues intertwining. I could feel him throbbing inside me, and could swear I felt my ass get a little wetter, probably his precum lubing me from deep inside.  By means of some serious twisting I was able to whisper in his ear “Man, I want your toxic cum inside me, bro. I want you to charge me up!”  

He picked up his rhythm then as we heard the sound of Jake’s body slapping against Alex’s as he pounded him hard. Andre grabbed my legs and spread them wide, taking an opportunity to look down at his huge bare dick sliding in and out of my hole. I patted the small bulge in my briefs, indicating the un-ingested PrEP pills and his rubber. I pulled my briefs to the side so my dick could escape, grabbed the condom and quickly rolled it onto my cock.

I could tell by Jake’s breathing that he was getting close to cumming. I nodded to Andre in their direction, letting him know we had to make this happen. He responded by fucking me harder than I’ve ever been fucked before - a passion I’d never experienced erupted from his muscle body. He was deep dicking me, long strokes, his huge black ball sac slapping my ass on every insertion. 

Meanwhile I stroked my rubber-clad dick with vigor, only to hear Jake grunt “I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum!”  

Jake’s pace increased, and the grunts and groans that accompanied his orgasm pushed Andre over the edge. Staring directly into my eyes, he mouthed the words, “I’m gonna breed u” as he shoved in deep one last time. I felt an explosion inside me as his cock propelled jet after jet of diseased cum into my guts. The realization that I’d finally made it happen - I’d taken my first poz load - and that it was happening with my boyfriend right next to me, clueless, it made me shoot my three day load and fill the condom I’d slipped from Andre just moments earlier. Rope after rope invaded my hole from Andre as my own cum overflowed the rubber that was covering my cock.

As I felt the bed shifting when Alex and Jake were turning to see how we were getting along, I swiftly pushed Andre’s now softening cock from my hole and pulled the rubber from mine in one motion. I held it down next to his monster and stroked his cock as I pretended to remove it from him. I held it up to Jake as he held his up, both of us tying off the cum-filled rubbers and letting them drop onto the floor, as the four of us collapsed in a heap on the bed.

Jake kissed me deeply as we watched Alex and Andre make out a bit. I then pulled Andre down to me and as our breathing began to calm down, I spooned him and whispered into his ear, “I want you two to spend the night. I’m getting Alex’s load too before you guys head out of here.”  

A smile, a wink, and a sigh as he rolled over and pulled my arm around him. He had no plans to go anywhere any time soon.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 48
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Part 2.

Fortunately, Jake is a very heavy sleeper. After a few hours of dozing, I rolled over and felt Andre’s hard body next to mine, his chiseled chest rising and falling with his sleeping breath. I raised my head and looked at Alex lying in bed next to him, lazily stroking his dick, obviously unable to sleep after getting fucked but not having had a chance to blow his own load.

Ever a gracious host, I decided to assist my guest.  Slipping out of bed, I walked over to Jake’s side of the bed, reached down, grabbing Alex’s hard cock and giving it a warm squeeze as I put one finger from my other hand up to my lips. I tugged on him for a bit before reaching out my hand and motioning for him to get out of bed. He shifted his weight to gingerly extricate himself from my boyfriend’s sleeping body and stand next to the bed. Again, I grabbed his dick and led him from the bedroom into the kitchen.

As soon as we reached the kitchen, I dropped to my knees and swallowed his beautiful cock. He moaned gently and put his hand on the back of my head as I looked up at him, my mouth full of hard uncut dick. I could taste his sweet precum on my tongue as I took him deep into my throat, showing off my stellar oral skills. I ran my hands over his muscular body as I serviced his cock, enjoying the feeling of his rock hard pecs and abs under my fingertips. How the fuck did I get so lucky to find this sizzling hot couple and get them into my house, and soon into my hole?

I pulled Alex’s dick from my mouth and smiled up at him as I stroked him. Standing up, I brought my lips to his and kissed him deeply. I brought my mouth to his ear and whispered, “You’re going to fuck me now, Papi.”  With that, I turned around and put one hand on the kitchen island and guided his raw cock to my hole. 

Confused, he quietly asked “What about a rubber? We didn’t bring any from the bedroom.” 

Moving to step into the bedroom to grab a condom, I gestured for him to remain as I squeezed his cock, bringing a huge drop of pre to his head. I held him close and just shook my head, again giving him the silent sign with one finger to my lips. I rubbed his dick head against my hole, still slick and opened up from Andre’s raw fucking a few hours ago. Alex had no idea his boyfriend’s load was inside me. Pulling on him, I felt his head pressing against my ass lips, the pressure increasing until it finally popped inside me. I looked back at him and winked and smiled, and he caught on to the fact that I wanted him inside me bareback, that this was not just an oversight on my part.

I felt Alex’s hands go to my hips and I felt more of him slide inside me. His cock was so thick - it wasn’t as long as Andre’s, but it made me feel more full somehow as he pushed deeper into me. I heard him let out a little moan as he finally bottomed out inside me, balls deep. He let it rest there for a moment - the feeling was so incredible. But before long I started to move against him, wiggling my hips a bit and pushing back, showing him I was ready for more. He pulled out so just his head was in me and then thrust back in all the way. It was all I could do to not cry out in pleasure, but as deep a sleeper as Jake is, I knew I couldn’t be too loud. Alex picked up his pace and fucked me steadily for several minutes - I was in fucking heaven and knew I needed his special load deep inside my ass.
Just then, I heard a shuffling in the next room. Alex hesitated, but I knew if it was Jake it was already too late to hide what we were up to, so I squeezed my hole around him and hoped he would stay inside me. Looking over my shoulder, I watched as Andre entered the kitchen, carrying a couple condoms and a medicine bottle with him, a huge grin on his face as he saw his boyfriend fucking me. He put the rubbers on the island, popped open the PrEP bottle, and placed the pill on the head of his cock, bringing it over to my mouth. Alex never stopped fucking me as I swirled my tongue around Andre’s head, taking it and the Truvada into my mouth. Andre pushed deeper until I was gagging on his huge cock, getting spit roasted by these two amazing stud boyfriends. After a moment, I pushed Alex out of me and repositioned him on his back on the island. I straddled him and sat down on his big dick, then leaned back so my back was against his chest. Lifting my knees to my chest, my hole stretched to what felt like capacity, I nodded to Andre to come join us. As he moved into position, I stuck out my tongue, showing him the little blue pill still there. He grabbed it off my tongue, showed it to Alex who just moaned a little, and chucked it across the kitchen into the sink.

Andre lined up his massive black cock and rubbed the head against Alex’s shaft. He pressed and pressed until finally the rim of my hole gave way and allowed him entry. Just the very tip at first, but that opening encouraged him to go a little harder. I yelped a bit, but Alex’s hand went right to my mouth. Andre smiled at the sight and just kept pushing. 

I couldn’t believe the sensation - not one but two huge raw cocks entering my asshole, while my boyfriend slept blissfully on the other side of the apartment. It hurt like hell at first, but the fantasy come true made me forget all that and focus on opening up and letting him in. I could barely believe that I could make it happen, but before I knew it, Andre was halfway inside me. At that point, Alex started to move his hips slightly, in time with Andre’s gentle thrusts - obviously they had done this before and knew how to open a boy up. 

Each thrust of their thick dicks got just a bit deeper until they were alternating balls deep with the other halfway. I’d never felt anything like it before. Their hands were all over my body, and they were obviously enjoying themselves as they plunged into me. With Alex balls deep, Andre gave an almost imperceptible signal and Alex stayed in me. Andre then pushed in all the way himself, and leaned over and whispered, “We’re both all the way inside you, slut! How does it feel to have two poz cocks up your gaping, torn-up hole, with no rubber and no little pill to protect you?”

I moaned and just gyrated my hips a bit in response, trying to see if I could coax a little more of each of them inside me. From underneath, Alex’s mouth went to my other ear and said, “You know we are going to seed you - we are both gonna shoot our toxic loads in your wrecked hole. Is that what you want, you fucking whore?”  I nodded my assent. “Say it,” he demanded.

“I want your hazardous semen inside me, and I want it to take root. I’ve been faking my part of our Truvada ritual for a month now, in anticipation of finding the right man or men to seed my hole properly. You two are those men, I’m sure of it. You’re doing things to my hole that are unnatural - it’s not supposed to be open like it is, but it’s perfect for what I want. You’re both going to dump deep into my exposed rectum, and I have nothing to stop the virus from taking over my body. I want it, Alex! I want it, Andre! Please, share your bug with me! Give me your disease!”

With those words, they both increased their pace. Andre leaned over my shoulder and made out with Alex, almost like I was providing them a chance to bond together, but it wasn’t even about me. But their cocks were both in my wide-open stretched hole and they were pounding it harder and harder as they approached the moment of truth. Finally, I felt them both go deep and hold in there. If it was possible, I felt them swell even thicker just as they both cried out and exploded deep in my guts. Ropes and ropes of toxic cum spewed forth into my bowels, and even as their cocks were still spurting into my hole, I shot my own load, without even having touched myself.

Alex ran his fingers through my load which had coated my chest and face, brought dollops of cum to my mouth.  Naturally I licked his fingers clean.  Smiling down at me and Alex, Andre admired the scene underneath him - sweaty bodies on the kitchen counter, bodies covered and filled with cum. And two unused condoms on the other side of the island. 

After we caught our breath, I gave each of them a deep, meaningful kiss and said, “Thank you” while looking them in the eye. I then went to the refrigerator, grabbed some juice and a squeeze bottle of mayonnaise, then picked some fruit off the counter and put it all on a tray. The coffee, always on a timer at our house, had finished brewing at some point during our marathon fuckfest on the island. I grabbed the condoms, unwrapped and unrolled them, then squeezed a few big blobs of mayo into each one, tying them off and putting them on the tray with the breakfast. Grabbing the medicine bottle, I lead my lovers back into the bedroom, where I awoke my boyfriend with a kiss on the lips and placed the tray on the bed. 

“Sorry honey, we got a little carried away in the kitchen making breakfast. But I have no doubt these two studs will be up for round three in no time. They have a gift for getting it up.”

• Like 6
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Part 3.

After a couple more rounds with our new friends, the weekend ended and they went back to their home city. On their way out, they mentioned they had another friend-couple who were planning on visiting in a few weeks, and maybe we’d like to meet them. I smiled, looking over at Jake, and said, “If they’re anything like you guys, we would LOVE to meet them!”  

Trusting Andre and Alex understood my implication, they responded, “Yeah, they’re a lot like us. You will like them for sure.”  

We exchanged contact information (other than the app where we met) and they were on their way.  The sex with Jake that night was beyond incredible. Talking about all the fun we’d had, and looking forward to another fun encounter in a few weeks.

The next day on my way home from work, I stopped off at the drugstore and picked up a bottle of Aleve, making sure to get the kind that looked an awful lot like the PrEP pills in Jake’s night stand. Getting home before him, I confirmed they looked almost identical, and swapped out the appropriate number, replacing them in the prescription bottle and closing the drawer. 

Over the next couple weeks, we dutifully took our pills every day, with Jake fucking me at least once a day. The amazing weekend we’d had really reignited things for us in bed, and our sex was never hotter. Every time he unloaded in me though, I would think back to those incredible moments when Andre and Alex had dumped their poz seed into my hole. The memory combined with the expert fucking of my boyfriend would make me cum so hard all over my chest, usually hitting my face and beyond.

Mid-week before our new friends were supposed to come visit, I started to come down with a nasty cold. Turned into fever, chills, the works.  When I got a text from an unknown number, I was momentarily confused until I remembered I hadn’t heard from them yet, just Andre and Alex. Checking out the message, I saw he introduced himself as Eddie, said A&A had given him my number, wondered if we’d like to meet up this weekend. Then another text came through with a picture - an enormous brown cock, uncut and dripping. 

My own cock jumped in my sick-bed pajamas, the first time I’d felt even remotely horny in the past couple days. Jake had left his phone on the bed next to me as he went downstairs to fetch me more chicken soup. I looked at his phone and saw texts from the same number, but noticed they hadn’t been sent as a group. He received the same intro text as had I.  He also received a pic of Eddie and his husband Bill, a solidly-built white guy in his late 40s - hairy daddy type. I thought it curious until I felt my phone vibrate and saw a new txt come through from Eddie - this one a series of pics, the first showing his muscular back, with a tattoo peeking out over his underwear, then a couple more successively closer, until the last one was a closeup of the biohazard symbol on his upper ass. I was rock hard now, when I heard another text come through for Jake - this one another couple shot of them in a tropical location, all smiles with their sunglasses on, drinking a fruity drink with an umbrella. I was getting the picture now - it was clear A&A had told our new friends the whole story about our adventurous weekend. 

Eddie and I exchanged this series of text messages.

Me: Hey bud, glad to hear from you! A&A said they had some fun friends who we should meet. Our weekend with them a few weeks ago was a special gift to us as a couple - our sex hasn’t been this hot in years.

Eddie: I’m glad to hear it! Sounds like A&A really charged up your sex life.

Me: I’m actually down with the flu at the moment.

Eddie: Oh yeah? That’s no fun. Want us to reschedule?

Me: No way. I may be out of commission, but my boyfriend is really looking forward to this. And so am I. I’ll be participating, in my own way.

Eddie: Sweet. We get in late Friday, so maybe we can meet up on Saturday?

Me: Perfect. You have our address. We’ll be here.

When Jake returned with my dinner, I had already saved and deleted the extra pics Eddie had sent me, so when we compared text conversations, they looked mostly the same. I told him they’d be over on Saturday. Jake was concerned about me being sick, but I told him there was no way I’d let my little illness get in the way of this happening. After the last time, our sex life was undeniably better, and I wanted another jolt of that whether I could actively participate or not. Jake reluctantly agreed, and then got much more excited when he checked his phone and saw the pics they’d sent.

By the time Saturday rolled around, I had worked Jake into a frenzy of anticipation. Some jerking off was all I could muster in my weakened state - this was the worst flu I’d ever had - and we had several hot sessions stroking our dicks as we looked at the cock pics Eddie and Bill kept sending. Jake is versatile, but knowing my ass was off limits, he realized it was up to him to satisfy these studs, and I assured him he was more than up to the task. He couldn’t deny he was looking forward to being a little bottom slut for our new friends in their short time here.

When the doorbell rang, I was laying in bed reading through the text string Eddie and I had had on the app he recommended I download so we could communicate discreetly. We’d had multiple long exchanges over the past few days, and I shared with him what I had been up to with Jake’s PrEP. We came up with a plan - Eddie and Bill were happy to help Jake and me continue on the journey we started that weekend with Alex and Andre. As I heard introductions being made in the other room, I quickly retrieved full condom from my bedside table - the only load I could muster in the past couple days I had deposited in a rubber for today’s festivities - and put it under the bed. I also laid out two unopened rubbers and Jake’s little blue pill on his nightstand. I was back under the covers by the time the door opened and Jake peeked in to see if I was awake. I closed out the last few pics Eddie had sent me - a cum-stained piece of paper with HIV test results - and smiled and invited them in.

Eddie entered the room and I literally gasped - his pictures truly did not do him justice. Tall, dark, and handsome didn’t begin to describe his magnetic good looks - he was a Latin god, with a smile that made you feel like you’d just made a new friend. His husband Bill followed, no slouch in the looks department, just a different beast entirely. Jake made the introductions and they both expressed disappointment that I wasn’t feeling well. I told them I was doing OK, and was really happy they were here - Jake and I were SO looking forward to their visit. And with that, I thought we might as well get down to it - we all knew what was on the agenda, so why bother with the formalities?

I threw off the covers and moved over to Eddie, giving him a nice long grope before tugging at his tight t-shirt, lifting it off over his head revealing a chiseled chest with just a light dusting of fur. I growled as I undid his jeans and struggled to slide them over his muscled bubble ass. He was wearing a pair of light blue briefs, the fabric straining to contain what he was packing. I pointed him to the bed, where he lay down and watched as I repeated the process on Bill. The husbands now lay side by side in our bed in just their undies, as I gave Jake a meaningful smile and a wink and nodded toward them. He jumped on the bed and immediately fished Bill’s cock out of his briefs, taking it into his mouth. Eddie whipped his out, and Jake reached over and started jerking him as he sucked on Bill. I grabbed my stiffening cock as I watched my boyfriend eagerly service the cocks of two strangers he barely knew.

Before things progressed too far, I grabbed the pill off the nightstand and pulled Jake’s mouth off Eddie’s cock - he had been going back and forth between the two enormous bones. I held up the pill and explained the ritual to our visitors, as if I hadn’t already explained it all in my texts. 

“As part of our agreement to play with others, we went on PrEP and we always use condoms. Because I’m not feeling up to it, the pleasure of playing with you two is all Jake’s.”  

With that, he stuck out his tongue and I put the pill on it. He swallowed it down, smiled at me, mouthing the words ‘I love you so much’ before leaning in and kissing me passionately. He then went back to sucking the two huge cocks before him as I sat in the chair opposite them and started stroking. I grabbed my phone and started documenting the scene - my boyfriend in a pair of jock briefs, his ass up in the air as he alternated sucking each cock in front of him. Eddie and Bill making out, smiling for the camera, winking at me as my boyfriend serviced them. I don’t ever remember being so turned on before.

After a few minutes, Eddie moved behind Jake and parted his muscular cheeks, burying his tongue in my boyfriend’s hole. Jake moaned on Bill’s cock and ground his ass back against Eddie’s face, begging him to tongue him deeper. My boyfriend was being such a slut, which made me so damn horny. Jake reached over for one of the condoms and handed it back to me. I held it up to Eddie’s mouth and watched as he tore off a corner with his teeth. I pulled it out and took my time rolling it down over his enormous cock. I smiled at him and he went back to where he’d been earlier, next to his husband on the bed. 

Snagging another condom, I rolled it only Bill’s cock as I suggested to Jake “I think you should take turns riding them, babe.”
Smiling at my suggestion, Jake smiled as he straddled Eddie and slid down onto his cock.  I had the perfect view of my boyfriend’s hole stretching as he moaned and slid down on the big brown laytex-sheathed cock.  Meanwhile, I stroked Bill, smiling as Eddie bottomed out in Jake’s hole - balls deep. 

Jake started moving up and down, getting used to being stuffed full. After riding him for a while, he stood up and moved over to Bill, squatting over his big dick as I pointed it straight upward, guiding it into my boyfriend’s loosened hole. He slid down easily and whimpered a bit as he took it to the hilt. I gave Jake’s dick a little squeeze as I shifted up and lay next to Eddie, who reached out and started stroking my cock as we watched our partners fuck. 

After we enjoyed the sights for a minute or so, Eddie leaned over, whispering for my benefit “I’m gonna dump my poz nut in your boyfriend’s hole, you evil little slut.”

My dick involuntarily pulsated in his fist. I looked in his eyes, winked and nodded with a smile, as he got up to move behind Jake, who was still being pummeled by Bill. I followed, and wrapped my fist around Eddie’s huge cock, still in its intact condom.

While Bill pulled Jake in for a kiss, I reached down with my fingernail and pierced the tip of the rubber, then gently pulled at the hole until it was about the size of a dime. I proceeded to stroke Eddie’s cock and pull down on the condom, watching as his beautiful brown dick head pressed against the hole, stretching the latex further and further until it emerged completely, the broken rubber still wrapped around his shaft. Eddie reached down and grabbed Jake’s hips, lifting him off Bill and pulling him back toward the middle of the bed. With one hand he guided Jake’s head to Bill’s balls as his partner stroked his shaft, and with the other, he fingered Jake’s now well-used hole, first one, then two, then three.

He became increasingly aggressive with his fingering, and I noticed Jake twitch and jump a few times as his bowels were being scratched and his hole stretched even more. I guided Eddie’s bare cock head to my boyfriend’s hole as he pulled his fingers out, slightly tinged in pink slime. I watched as Eddie moved his weight forward and entered Jake in one long, slow stroke until just the base of the rubber was visible around his thick shaft at his pubes. Bill stroked with one hand and held Jake’s head on his balls as he winked at Eddie and me, as Eddie began to thrust. Every time he pulled out, I could see more of the rubber had shredded around his shaft and it was mostly just bare brown cock moving in and out of Jake’s hole. That sight, and the knowledge of what we were all doing, made Eddie realize he wasn’t going to last long.

I saw Jake reach back at one point and touch the base of Eddie’s cock, and feeling the condom still there, returned his attention to Bill’s balls, even licking down into his hairy crack to tongue his hole. Jake was obviously feeling really slutty and horny, as he was moaning and pushing back on Eddie, likely squeezing around that huge dong pounding his hole. Eddie started breathing increasingly heavily as I pinched his nipples and ran my fingers down his lower back to his ass, tracing the biohazard tattoo on his cheeks as he thrust harder and deeper. 

The tell-tale signs increased and soon Eddie was growling, “I’m gonna nut!”  
I pushed on his ass, encouraging him as I muttered “Do, it man, go balls deep!”

Grunting and he moaned a long “Fuuuuuuck!” holding still as he shot his load into my boyfriend’s hole, giving me an approving smile as his orgasm subsided, although holding himself firmly in place. 

Knowing the time was short to complete the deception, I leaned down and quickly reached under the bed, grabbing the full condom which Eddie made a show of slowly pulling out as Bill held Jake in place. We both admired the sight of his bare cock with the tatters of a broken condom around it, covered in Jake’s ass juices. I pulled what was left of the rubber off and hid it under the bed as I pretended to tie off the one with my own load. I moved down and quickly licked Eddie’s cock clean of any evidence, then dropped the full condom on the bed next to Jake. He looked up from rimming Bill, and smiled at me as Eddie encouraged him to sit on Bill’s cock again.

In that brief window, I gave Bill’s condom the same treatment as I had Eddie’s, and then held his mostly-bare cock straight up as Eddie guided Jake down on it. We lay back and Eddie stroked my cock as we watched his partner’s bare dick slide in and out of my boyfriend’s hole. As Bill looked over Jake’s shoulder, Eddie and I mouthed words to him like, ‘Bareback him’ and ‘Seed his hole’.  

Our encouragements, in addition to the knowledge of what had just happened aided in pushing Bill over the edge.  Pressing down on Jake’s hips, he helding his cock balls deep in Jake’s hole as rope after rope shot deep in my boyfriend’s guts. Jake leaned back, holding Bill inside him as he jerked off. 

I hopped up and stood next to them on the bed, my cock aiming at Jake’s face. We looked in each other’s eyes as we both stroked. I told him, “Babe, you were so slutty tonight, it turned me on so much. I just wanna shoot this load all over your whore face.” 

I never talk to him like that, but something about the moment made us both lose control and we exploded cum everywhere - him all over Bill’s chest and belly, me all over his sweet slutty face.

After we came down from that high, Jake gently slid himself up and off Bill’s cock. As he reached down to take care of the rubber, he saw the state it was in. Reaching back, he felt his hole, which of course was dripping with cum. “Oh fuck, the condom broke!”  All three of us chimed in with an ‘Oh fuck’ of his own, although I noticed, curiously, when I made my exclamation, my cock released one last spurt of cum.

“What am I gonna do?” asked Jake.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 1

Welcum back, Itsnatural82!  And man did you come back with a bang!  Stealth pozzing your own bf!!  So fucking wicked hot!!  I hope there's a lot left in this story and that we get to read it soon. Thanks for bringing this one back to us!