Part 4.

It took a few weeks for Jake to come down with even the mildest symptoms of a viral infection. In the immediate aftermath of our encounter with Eddie and Bill, I tried to reassure him that things would be OK, that PrEP really worked and that he didn’t have anything to worry about. I doubled up on giving him the blue pills for that first week to try to make him feel better, knowing they were just pain killers and wouldn’t help stop what was happening to his immune system with each passing day.  He didn’t even really put it together that his low-grade fever and cold symptoms were anything out of the ordinary, but I was watching closely, and I noticed.  And shared the news with my text buddies, who had been eagerly waiting for any news.

Jake and I agreed that we would play safe with each other until the 6 month point, at which time he could get tested and we could go back to normal. During those months, I cultivated a friendship with a tech at the clinic, and ultimately let him in on my idea for how things would go down. It didn’t hurt that soon after we met, I gave up my hole to him raw and let him dump his seed in me as often as he wanted. If Jake wouldn’t do it, I had to seek other opportunities. During our pillow talk after he dumped inside me, we developed the plan.

In the same period, Jake’s friend Matt moved back to town. I fucking hated Matt from the moment we first met, when Jake and I were first dating. They were best friends, and it was obvious to me that Matt was in love with Jake, but it was never stated outright. As Jake and I had grown closer, I pulled him further away from Matt, which broke his heart I’m sure. He eventually took a job out of state, but they kept in touch. I could tolerate that, but when the bitch moved back to town and wanted to rekindle their friendship, I knew I had a problem...and an opportunity.  To Jake’s surprise, I encouraged him to spend time with Matt - we weren’t having sex much, and giving them some space to catch up allowed me more time to visit my clinic friend Dean.  When I told Dean about Matt, he had a great idea, which I readily took him up on.

I gave Dean all the information I knew about Matt, and it didn’t take him long to find him in an online app and strike up a connection. Matt’s profile said he was a total bottom who only played safe. Dean chatted him up, and after a short conversation told him he was an HIV counselor and was on PrEP (a lie, as he was actually poz, but Matt didn’t need to know that), but he only fucked bare. Matt got quiet, but kept up the chat. He said he had thought about PrEP, but that he had a pill phobia and couldn’t imagine having to do that every day. Add that to the fact that he didn’t have insurance yet with his new job, and it just wasn’t an option for him. Dean played it cool, said he understood Matt’s apprehension and also that PrEP wasn’t for everyone, but said that there was nothing like that feeling of skin on skin sex with no barriers in between. Dean suggested maybe Matt might know somebody he could trust who he would let fuck him raw - maybe someone in a monogamous relationship who knew their status beyond a shadow of a doubt. Matt perked up at that suggestion and said he knew just the person he wanted to ask.

When Jake came home a short time later and told me what Matt suggested, I shocked him by telling him I thought it sounded hot. He confessed that he always thought I was jealous of his closeness with Matt, and I admitted he wasn’t wrong - but that since we started playing with other people, a lot of those feelings I’d had had resolved. And you had to admit, Matt had a sweet ass that looked eminently fuckable. Jake agreed on that point, but said it was impossible given his current freaked out state after the broken condom incident. I reassured him yet again, and said how the timing was actually perfect - that his test was coming up and after the last 6 months of safe sex only, he could be more certain of his status than ever. He hadn’t really thought of it that way, and still seemed a little unsure. I said we still had time to think about it and talk it through.

When the day came for his clinic visit, I took the day off and went with him. I admit my hole twitched just a bit when we walked in and I saw Dean behind the counter, looking up from his computer and smiling at us. He greeted us and confirmed Jake’s appointment and information. When the doctor came out to fetch Jake, he informed us it was their policy to not allow anyone else into the exam room. Jake protested, but I told him it was OK, that I’d be waiting right here and confirmed that it would be OK for us to hear the results together. The doctor said that would be fine, and led Jake into an exam room. Immediately after the door shut, I hurried to a supply closet down the hall and waited for Dean. I dropped my pants and as soon as I heard him come in, I bent over and offered my hole. I saw him place his phone on the shelf next to my head, then unzip his fly. He said he only had a few minutes until Jake’s blood would have been drawn and the doctor would buzz him to come retrieve the sample and take it to the lab for processing. I felt his cock press against my hole, and I pressed back against it, feeling myself open up to allow him into me raw. He didn’t hesitate once he was inside and pressed in balls deep. As he began to fuck me, he told me how he had been chatting with Matt again, and got the update that things were looking good that his trusted friend was going to fuck him for the first time, and that they were working up to being comfortable with it being bareback. I squeezed my hole around his shaft as it slid in and out of me, confirming that I was close to convincing Jake that he should go for it - that he was safer now than at any time in his life, and he should show his best friend how amazing it feels when a raw cock fucks you. After just a minute or two more, Dean’s phone buzzed with the text from the doctor. He picked up his pace, and a few short strokes later was dumping his toxic seed into my hole. He pulled out, zipped up, grabbed his phone and was out the door before I had a chance to say a word. I composed myself and returned to the waiting room.

Dean soon emerged from the exam room with a vial of blood, which he held up with a grin. I watched as he went to his desk, printed off a new label, pulled out a vial from a drawer that looked identical. He slapped the new label on that vial, walked past me, adjusted his bulge, and hustled down the hall to the lab. No sooner was he gone then Jake joined me in the waiting room, saying it should be about a half hour before we got the results. Dean returned 25 minutes later and motioned for us to join him in the exam room. The doctor was reading the results as we entered, invited us to sit down, and quickly dispensed with the formalities and gave us the good news that Jake’s result was negative. Jake began to cry and leapt into my arms, sobbing in relief. We all extolled the virtues of PrEP, and then Jake and I were on our way. I glanced at Dean on the way out, giving him a furtive wink and a smile.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part 5.

That weekend was the big event. Matt had returned to town and rekindled his friendship with my boyfriend Jake. I convinced them both I had matured from the earlier days when I was jealous of him, and indeed now that Jake and I had played together with others, that I actually thought the idea of watching him fuck Matt was a big turn-on. My clandestine fuck buddy Dean and I had worked through separate channels to make both of them feel comfortable with the idea of playing raw, something Jake had only ever (intentionally) done with me. All that was left now was the final execution of the plan, the big event.

Matt arrived right on schedule, and the three of us enjoyed a nice dinner I prepared - steak and red wine. Conversation flowed freely, and we truly enjoyed each other’s company for a couple of hours. It was easy to see why Jake had remained drawn to Matt - he was smart, funny, and looked sexy as hell in his tight jeans, button up shirt and smart blazer. I still fucking hated the cunt’s guts, and maybe it was his absolute perfection that played into my deepest insecurities. After we finished the last bottle, we retired to the bedroom to get more comfortable.

I would have been content to simply watch from across the room, but Jake was adamant that I participate. We are a couple, and it’s important to him that we only play together. We performed our ritual of popping a pill into each other’s mouth (actual PrEP now, no more need for me to play around with that particular deception) and then kissing deeply. This time though, the condoms stayed in the night stand where they belonged. Matt watched and smiled, feeling so fortunate that we were allowing him into our bed for the first time. He commented about how he couldn’t swallow a pill like that without a big production, and I just smiled and told him he didn’t need to - there was no risk involved in what we were about to do. I motioned for him to come join us on the bed, and made room for him between me and Jake. I guided his head toward my boyfriend’s, and watched as their lips met and the fell into a very passionate kiss. It was clear that Matt had waited a long time for that moment, and I could feel his body trembling slightly as he made out with Jake. I ran my hands over his strong, muscular body, and began tugging his shirt out from his pants. I reached around and unbuttoned it, slipping it off his torso, revealing a well-defined smooth chest. Matt’s hands were all over Jake, groping his bulge and exploring his body, something he had no doubt dreamed about for years. As I undid his belt and began removing his jeans, I had to tug hard to get them down over his incredible bubble ass. Those globes were spectacular and I gave them a good squeeze before pushing his jeans all the way off, leaving him naked. He had achieved a similar feat on Jake, and was fondling my boyfriend’s big balls while moaning gently as they continued to explore each other’s tonsils. I watched Matt’s fingers caressing Jake’s ball bag, and only I knew what was currently churning in there, being worked up to a truly life-altering explosion in a little while.

I watched as Jake placed his hand on Matt’s head and started to push him down. Matt’s tongue eagerly licked down Jake’s neck to his chest, briefly stopping to suck each nipple before running down over his abs to his crotch. Matt moved onto his knees on the bed as he leaned forward and took Jake’s cock head into his mouth. That left his ass fully exposed to me as I maneuvered in behind him, and I enjoyed the view of that tight, smooth pucker winking at me. I didn’t hesitate, I simply dove in and started tonguing that sweet hole for all I was worth. I heard a low moan erupt from him, muted by the cock being shoved into his throat. As I was eating him out, I looked up over his luscious ass cheeks and caught Jake’s attention. We locked eyes as he guided his friend’s head up and down on his dick and I matched his rhythm with my tongue. Jake mouthed the words, “I love you so much” as we continued our connection.

After a few more minutes, I leaned over to my nightstand and opened the drawer. I skipped past the half-empty bottle of lube we usually use and grabbed the new one I had ordered especially for this occasion. It was advertised as being slightly numbing. In the few times I had tried it out with Dean, I confirmed that indeed there was slightly less sensation when using it, but I was convinced it wasn’t noticeable if you weren’t aware it was being used. I popped the cap and let a stream run out and down over Matt’s pristine asshole. I rubbed it around with my fingers, then repeated until his hole was nice and slick. I then slid a finger into that tight sphincter and felt him open up and let me in. I started gently, adding more lube as I went, eventually inserting a second finger into him and opening him up further. After it was clear he was pretty desensitized, I started digging a little harder into him, running my fingernail over the inside of his rectum. If he experienced discomfort, I couldn’t tell from his reaction, which was to arch his back and offer his hole up for deeper exploration. I complied aggressively, shoving a third finger in and finger banging him until I noticed slight streaks of pink as I pulled them out. Bitch was ready.

I slapped those muscle glutes and pushed him up so he was straddling Jake. I grabbed my boyfriend’s spit-slicked cock and gave it a few strokes, feeling him throb in my fist. I guided Matt’s hole so it was hovering directly above the head of Jake’s dong, which I noticed had a big drop of precum pooled on it. As cock head and pucker made first contact, I felt my cock throb as I witnessed the first cells of Jake’s toxic juice begin to soak into Matt’s unwitting but well-prepared hole. I pressed down on Matt’s shoulder, encouraging him to allow Jake to penetrate him. I watched as first the head, and then inch after inch of raw cock meat slid into that scratched up fuck hole. I could feel my own poz cock leaking into my underwear as I watched a virgin (to raw sex) hole being indoctrinated into a brand new world. Soon, Jake was balls deep in Matt. These two best friends, who secretly lusted after each other for years, one with more than just lustful feelings, finally consummating their relationship. And cementing their bond in a way that neither of them understood in the moment.

I went to the chair across the room and stripped out of what remained of my clothes and began to stroke my cock as I watched Matt begin to ride Jake’s cock. I looked to my left at the table next to my chair, where I had left my laptop on. I saw the tell-tale white light emanating from the webcam, and saw that the skype call to Dean was still active. I pictured him in his bedroom, stroking his cock as he watched the result of our months of collusion come to fruition. I made sure to position my cock so that it would be just in the frame of the shot, but not obscuring the action happening across the room - those two completely oblivious to anything else happening, just reveling in the moment they were enjoying together. I watched their lips join again, the kissing so passionate and heart felt. I almost felt a moment of guilt as these two expressed deep and true emotion for each other, but then I remembered all those feelings from early in our relationship, when Matt was just so present in our lives, always in Matt’s thoughts or in our space, unwilling to let the two of us be together. Knowing I had to get rid of Matt one way or another so I could be with Jake, and thinking I had succeeded until he returned to our lives. Well, what was about to transpire would end their relationship once and for all, that’s for sure.

The moans increased as Matt hovered over Jake, and I watched my boyfriend grab his friend’s hips and thrust into him violently. Matt was hollering “Harder! Deeper!” and nothing Jake did could satisfy him. Jake sat up, throwing Matt onto his back, lifting his legs, and began piston fucking him, deep dicking him with every stroke, I heard their bodies clapping together in an ever-faster rhythm. Jake looked over at me and saw me stroking my cock, and giving me a little wink and a smile, returned his attention to his new lover. He looked deep in Matt’s eyes, and said, “I’m getting close. I’m going to shoot my cum into your hole. Are you sure?” and Matt just grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeper. He screamed, “I’ve never felt so good. I feel like my life has changed with this fuck, and I need you to share your load with me! Now that I’ve had my first bare fuck, nothing will ever be the same!”  With those words, I could sense Jake crossing over the edge, and hearing Matt’s recognition sent me there too. Toxic cum spewed from both my and Jake’s cocks at the same time, mine all over my belly and chest, some even hitting my face, while Jake’s was planted deep in Matt’s bowels, no doubt taking root immediately in the roughed up crevices. Matt spewed all over himself without touching his cock.

As they recovered and their breathing returned to normal, I joined them on the bed and cuddled up to them, the three of us spooning and caressing gently. I nuzzled my face in from behind Matt and whispered in his ear as he drifted off to sleep, “You have no idea how true your words are.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

I’ve never felt so good. I feel like my life has changed with this fuck, and I need you to share your load with me! Now that I’ve had my first bare fuck, nothing will ever be the same!” Matt you are so right!!!!  I wonder just how different it wil be between mat and Jake ,could be very interesting.  Continue this adventure. Soon!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 5 years later...
2 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

A hot story, even though I am not a fan of stealthing.  I don't see Jake sticking around much longer though after this.  

Hrmm... If you take Prep after being HIV+ it can make the strain med resistant... He can just then blame getting infected on Matt... the stupid guy took nothing.

• Upvote 1