Men Offering Up Their Pussies/cunts To Other Men

CallMeSir

Call it my hole, cunt, pussy, fuckhole... I don't care. It is what it is, a receptacle for cock and sperm. Oh, and piss too ;)

Gotta agree with you samshadowxxx as long as I am gettin fucked n loaded me tops can call it whatever they like (_0_)

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really love it when a masculine top breeds my "pussyass". Both straight and Bi-sexual guys (also gay men and Transsexual tops too) have frequently told me that fucking my ass feels so much better than vagina. When I get turned on (usually when a man grabs my breasts while fucking me) I will start to get wet down there with my own liquid lubrication that's odorless and very "wet" and slippery (but not thick in viscosity). But still allowing enough friction that the smooth muscles open up, taking you deep inside me with ease. But then can still provide adequate friction when tightened up around your entire cock thus "gripping" it, surrounded in my warm velvety wetness as you pull back to then thrust forward as I "open up" again, pushing my ass back to meet your forward thrust. Then again tighten down and literally "milk" the cum out of you! Some men really like it when I just open up while I'm dripping wet as they just pound my ass! Either way, I'm in ecstasy, pleading, "Please don't stop fucking me!"

Guest bayareadl

My first partner (I was 13 and he was in his 50's) referred to it as my pussy so I have always referred to it as my pussy/cunt.  I look at it being a term of endearment so I can be the true bottom I am and tops can breed and cum in my pussy.  I love verbal talk and love it when my top talks about breeding my cunt/pussy. 

I find it a huge turn on when a hyper masculine Alpha Top claims my hole as his cunt or pussy while calling me his cum slut or dick lovin' fuck whore.  Words penetrate me just as much as a top's huge cock.  The feeling of being demasculinized with his words, being called the most shameful things reserved for the dirtiest harlots, turns me on like nothing else.  It's like he's ignoring that I am a male, mentally ignoring my penis or vebally emasculating/castrating me, turning me into a virtual being with just a hole to satiate his fuck meat.  

I am sometimes able to cum hands-free just by a top power fucking me into oblivion.  In those cases, it was always a verbal, dom top that knew how to get into my head by stringing a long tiraid of sexual obscenities which included reference to my boi pussy or fuck cunt and how much he's enjoyng breeding me like a whore or slut until his huge balls are completely empty.

• Upvote 1