Daddys Cumdump

munchy

woke up next to my daddy. we kissed for while making our cocks hard. i sucked daddys cock. he moaned mmmm oooo baby. then daddy sucked mine. i moaned ahhh daddy yes. then daddy kissed me with cum from my cock. mmm mmm mmm. Daddy licked my hole getting ready to fuck me with me legs up. daddy says baby im going inside u now. daddy fucks me slowly then faster and faster. ooo daddy yes daddy yes. Mmm daddy make me your cumdump. daddy says mmm yes baby. Daddy cums in me. mmm daddy that feels sooooo good. Shooting load after load in me. ooooo yes yes yes.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy's can go the distance! When I was your age, I came quickly and then was pretty disinterested... Now I can cum several times in one night, often waking up in the middle of the night wanting to slide..again into a warm wet hole. I luv fucking younger or twink ass, hairy or smooth...luv to eat it too. I prefer to top younger guys...butt...never have found a younger guy that can " go the distance"....yet.

• Upvote 2

Daddy's can go the distance! When I was your age, I came quickly and then was pretty disinterested... Now I can cum several times in one night, often waking up in the middle of the night wanting to slide..again into a warm wet hole. I luv fucking younger or twink ass, hairy or smooth...luv to eat it too. I prefer to top younger guys...butt...never have found a younger guy that can " go the distance"....yet.

really? i'm 26 and my record right now is 8 loads in 3 hours span. i have stayed overnight with a guy and fucked him every hour on the hour. idk if i qualify as young but i think that means i can go the distance lol

• Upvote 1