Anybody Go To 442 Natoma Sex Club?

Hey Guys,

I need some advice.   At 442 Natoma, upstairs at "fuck alley"  i think its fucking hot, those guys that get on all 4 and start taking dick from pretty much anyone..  

I really want to get naked lube my hole and get up there too but being a 45yo hairy guy with a gray beard, and a hairy ass, I am not sure how well i would be received. Since the guys up there are usually young / twinkish with very little or no body hair.

What do you guys think; if I were to get in position would there be some interest??

I know I should just get over it and do it if that's what I want but I am feeling self conscious I guess.  

If anybody wants to help me out at 442 natoma by being my first fuck and priming my hole, message me

• Upvote 3

Don't go this saturday - According to Squirt Ryan Cummings will be there and you might as well forget it - it'll be like flies around a honeypot. Look on squirt to keep up to date - you can go to Cum union on 21st November. However, I've never been so I'd wait for more info on here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been to 442 natoma, but only during cumunion, and it has been a blast both times. There seems to bit of everything and after being a bit there you sort get into the vibe of things and don't care so much about looks.

I was walking around the other day after having got a hot load in my ass and I needed to dump one myself, and I saw this hot furry ass right next to me and just stuck my cock in there, filled in up, and walked away. Hot. 

Long story short, you should totally go, that hot furry ass will get lots of attention.

Edited by rawfuckr

• 2 weeks later...

Dude...this is cumming from a bottom so take it for what it's worth to you. GO...looking at your pic, that ass will get fucked. You just have to remember that some days are on and others are off. From what I've read, 442 can be a pretty hot place to score.

Go and tell us how it is. If you get lucky, give us ALL the details. We love to hear about hot scenes. 

I've been to 442 natoma, but only during cumunion, and it has been a blast both times. There seems to bit of everything and after being a bit there you sort get into the vibe of things and don't care so much about looks.

I was walking around the other day after having got a hot load in my ass and I needed to dump one myself, and I saw this hot furry ass right next to me and just stuck my cock in there, filled in up, and walked away. Hot. 

Long story short, you should totally go, that hot furry ass will get lots of attention.

Would sure love to take a hot, thick load from you.

• 2 weeks later...

442 is HOT!!! Been there several times..usually 4 CumUnion. Lots of hot sexy guys sucking cock and getting and giving loads...sizzlin!!!! Wood (ha, ha) luv toplay with U!!!! Luv that beautiful, furry, sperm hungry hole...Mmmmmmm...

backpack/Ricky

;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last night (monday) there were 20 or so guys and plenty of action. Slings, Fuck Alley and the dark room had it going on. The bench outside the bathroom got busy a few times as well. I only stayed about two hours and had a blast. 

• Upvote 1