Anybody Go To 442 Natoma Sex Club?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get on PrEP and your anxiety will vanish. Luv the hard raw cocks and thick, creamy loads I get at CumUnion. The next morning the nights cum is running down my leg as I brew the morning coffee. Fuck Yeah!!!!

;) ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've taken many anonymous loads while kneeling on all fours on the fuck bed upstairs and downstairs on the fuck bench in the darkroom.  Usually leave at the end of the night with a cum sloppy hole. :)

Edited by Busterbtm

• 5 months later...

How Super Chub friendly is this place? Obviously all are welcome. But, I don't want to be bored out of my skull, with the guys to my left and right having the heck bred out of them while I just twiddle my thumbs. 

Any other places you'd suggest if not this place? 

• 2 weeks later...

442 is a great place (go when they are hosting CumUnion (2 Saturday's a month): Sex, sex, sex...most of it raw...the dark room with it's fuck beds is the best...on all 4s, ass lubed with cum and taking all cocks...FUCK YEAH!!!! Not on PrEP, well you may take home a "souvenir" of your trip to SF and 442!!! Let us know well in advance when you are going!

;);):P

• Upvote 1