Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Came out 6 years ago when I began to lust for cock and take it raw:

* Level 2 for around 18 months (bf at the time wanted monogamous sex only) - bummer!!

* Moved to Level 4 when we broke up (free to take raw cock as often as I wanted) - always horny.

* Level 5 for the past 2+ years (on PrEP) - luv raw loads fucked deep in my hungry hole!!!

* Moving towards Level 6 - luv groups, sex clubs and bath houses (raw cock and cum)!!!!!

Neg on PrEP

;) ;) ;)

• 3 months later...

I would say I'm hovering around a level 4 or 5. I default to bareback, but most of my sex partners are professional types that enjoy connected sex. If I'm at a sex party, I'm not thrilled about bottoming for a bunch of strangers. I seem to only bottom for guys I know and know they are at least a little choosy with their sex partners. Similar with bottoms. I would rather fuck someone I know, although I do top bareback in a cool sex positive scene if I think a guy is somewhat hot. I'm less worried about HIV than I am syphilis/gonorrhea/hepatitis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• level 1 till my early 30's

level 2 for a couple of years with my BF

back to level 1 for a while after we broke up but missed the raw sex and moved up to level 3 shortly thereafter

spent the later part of my 30's and early 40's floating between level 4 and 5

moved up to level 6 in my late 40's until I took the plunge and started chasing in my early 50's

still dodging the bullet for now

Edited by chubbybear