Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 weeks later...

I believe if you are a 6 on the Kinsey straight to homo scale, fucking as a 6 is the only way to go.   I know I am happily a six on both counts.   If there is ever a seven, eight or nine on either scale, I will do every damned thing that is required to be fully maxed out.  If the 3-4 guys really learned what an amazing life it is to be fully open to any and all cock....there would only be 6 guys in the world.   I try to always fuck like it might be the last cock I will ever have......so I try to make it good....and try to get as much of that dick as I can.   If it is tainted...all the better.

• Upvote 1

Level 6 for about 2 years now.  Still Negative.  Prior only BB with dudes that said they were negative.  Now it seems I search out guys that have positive status.  Watch out guys- it does not take long to climb this level ladder :)

Edited by fucknfeedme
forgot to include my negative status
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I usually teeter between 2-3, 4-ish once in a while (usually alcohol or other substances are invilved) with episodes of 5 and 6 sprinkled here and there. I have an inner whore that I can control 99.99% of the time but I sometimes find myself at a sex party because my whoredom got the better of me.

Guest Upstateguy518

Level 4 here. I've yet to use a condom, Have sucked plenty of anonymous cock and am still neg. Poz guys are normally up front about things if they are. I'm on a few hook up sites so if I see someone with multiple profiles and different info, I block them.

When I first started hooking up I asked about status but now I just don't even bother. I am a bit picky when it comes to anal but when I'm sucking, I don't give a fuck. Just feed me cock lol

• 8 months later...