Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

Level 6 - Never asked and never required individuals to wear a condom.   A couple tops over the years though used them when fucking me.  My husband is poz, undetectable and on medication.  I will take any load of anyone I hookup, although over the years the number of people I hookup with has been decreasing.   

Edited by bjbottom
Include level

On 11/11/2015 at 6:19 PM, TigerMilner said:

I don't seem to be on your list. I was level 4 for most of my adult life.  I kind of have a problem with the judgemental tone of your Level 5. "with knowingly positive personel". How would you know the status of the personel at a bath house unless you knew them. And what difference does the status of the personel make unless you are having sex with them. Most of them are pretty busy when they are on the job. You don't go to a club to fuck the staff.

If level 5 was Prefer Raw, always. That would be me. Level 6 implies will take a load from anyone, and that is not me, even though I always prefer raw, that doesn't mean I take all loads.

I agree with Tiger on Level 5 -- prefer it RAW and I seem to be drifting to level 6.

Am now thinking level 6, was first into BB back when I was broken into it back in my mid 20's, but was cautious and careful as possible and always insisting on condoms from those I didn't know and trust, all the way up till the beginning of 2016. At that time took the big jump and went to full time BB and no questions asked and taking any and all without hesitation. Am still neg as far as I know, but only by some sort of a miracle, but fully expecting that to change at any time.

Edited by Homo60

Guest descartes70817

A year ago I'd have said I'm a 4/5, but this year I am most definitely in the 6 zone. I will fuck absolutely anyone as long as it's bareback and if I see the right cock I will take its load without question.

I was a level 4 from the day I started in high school until the age of 25. I thought I was being "relatively Safe" with most guys since I was mainly playing with bi sexual or married Men. Little did I know that this was the HIGHEST group/category to actually spread HIV. 

I fumbled with condoms as a Top from about 25-28 and never could maintained a hard-on. My cock would shrivel as I tried to put it on. I stopped Top and became a bottom that would leave it up to Top's choice. Sucking was always bare or I would not bother. Ass was up to the Top. Then in my late 20's I worked at our local bath house. That changed everything as I was getting fucked by multiple Men every week. A few condoms were allowed, especially if the guy was hot or had a nice cock. While working at the bathhouse I had the benefit of a FREE Locker or Room and applied to all the clubs in the same chain. I would go to Club Indy & Club Dallas. I was selected in who I played with, but Top knew I wanted it bare and his load in my ass before his cock ever went near my ass.

My 32 birthday was spent in Chicago between bathhouses and during IML with a penpal buddy who made me take 32 Loads in 12 hours. I didn't have a choice if I liked a guy or not. He would invite/encourage ANY BARE COCK to fuck & load my ass. That put me right to level 6. 

• Like 1