Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

Guest Upstateguy518

level 2 with guys, level 3 with women. I've raw fucked every woman I have been with and have never used a condom. A pussy feels so much better raw, Especially if I can cum inside her. As for a guy, I normally always wear a condom unless he's a steady fuck buddy that I know is clean. The reason I do that is because I trust no one regarding their status on any of these sites/apps unless they either saw they're poz or that they exclusively use condoms. Anyone else is a coin flip and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Had a few bare cocks over the years due to a lack of a condom being available on the condition that they pull out before cumming - not sure how I justified that one in my head. 

Took my first deliberate raw load 17 months ago and went out looking for more that very same day - Level 3/4 

Had a few guys since who said they were undetectable 

Two weeks ago went clubbing in London and went straight to Level 6

Took 4 loads without having a clue to the status of the guys

Definitely sticking to Level 6 from now on - cum in my arse makes me feel so energised.

large.596f0c315d44d_ScreenShot2017-07-19at08_35_01.png.c5bee9d4f3e4601acb7c2c9a640365ac.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Pretty much at level 3 from day one, but keeping 'the body count low'. Topped raw mostly but then stayed 'semi-monogamous' for most of the 90s and 00s. My last BF (with him now) seemed like such an innocent twink at age 19 when we met. But the boys in West Hollywood 'knocked him up' and he unknowingly initiated me. Thought that meant 'it's over' with sex, went asexual, then my BF introduced me to the 'wild-life'. Since then it's been level 6! No secrets, no jealousies, no fears no attitudes! We still have low body counts during a normal week but when we treat ourselves to promiscuous sex it's 'NO LOADS REFUSED' with an attraction to dangerous thrills finally embraced, or like eating things that once were gross, like oysters, now craved... swallowing a stranger's DNA and keeping his nameless jizz to full absorption!

Level 6 here.  LOVE to feel cum inside me. Love to swallow loads. Love to eat a hole that is overflowing with cum. I don't care whose cum it is.  Nothing better than group scenes for me with top after top after top loading my hole with cum so I have a primordial ooze of DNA swimming inside me!

• Like 1

Level 3 and 4 here, depending on how horny I am. I’ve stopped asking status when I’m very horny, and there’s no way I could stop things from progressing once I’ve started serving my top’s cock, regardless of what his answer would be. Sometimes when I’m less horny and just looking for a lay because I need my ass used I’ll ask status, but that’s starting to become more rare. I usually just go by whatever is posted in the guy’s profile and accept the risks.