Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

I started out exclusively a cocksucker and cum swallower of any and all dicks for a long time. I discovered I had a huge desire for black dicks and eventually I changed over to a bottom and found that uncovered they felt even better. For the past 5 years, I would say that I am at level 4...I read the situation and deemed it safe. Last Friday, I found that one of my regular bbc FB is positive but undetectable(so he says). Now I need to decide if my desire for what he does to me and how he makes me feel is worth the risk.

• Upvote 1

Level 5 since 1998, when a buddy broke my bareback cherry.  So no condoms in the last 20 years.  RAW ONLY.

Before that, Level 1.  Talk about a leap (and change in attitude).

Poz on meds, undetectable, although occasionally the test comes back detectable.

• Upvote 1

Level 1 from when I started having buttsex in 1985 with three or four lapses in judgment

Found out I was poz in 2004 (go figure)

Level 6 since then. Condom Nazi to total bareback pig.

Poz, on meds, undetectable

1 minute ago, lecheroxxl said:

I am between level 3 and 4, but sometimes I do things that I am not very proud of (like breeding a guy in a sauna because he  looks healthy).

Hot which sauna?

Guest JackEdJIZZ

Learned to love being a level 6 during my three years on PrEP.   Stopped the PrEP in April (yeah April Fools Day just for a point) and got knocked up shortly after.   Been officially POZ for a couple  months and am a supercharged 6