Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 months later...
Guest pussyfucker

For the first few years of my adult life, I was a low-risk '1'.

I skipped '2' (as I've never had a lasting relationship), and moved straight to '3' and '4' (anonymous barebacking … although I've never actually asked them if they're neg or poz). For many years - that is, during my 20's and 30's - I presumed (or guessed) that my fuck-partners were neg.

For the last few years, I haven't given a shit (and adopt a "don't ask/don't tell" approach). I've bb fucked bb complete strangers at parties and parlours. But I don't fuck anyone (I have to be attracted to them, otherwise I just don't get hard). So perhaps this puts me somewhere between '5' and '6'.

I was pretty much at level 3 from the beginning back in my mid 20's and then jumped to a level 6 back in the beginning of 2016 and been there ever since and am still on the neg list so far.  :(

Since first having sex in 2014 I've generally fluctuated around level 3 and 4 with safe also when partner wanted it. Though I would not be opposed to finding a dominant woman or transwoman to force me to be level 6 at gloryholes and cruising spots.

• 1 month later...

I have always been Level 6.    In my younger days I was usually drunk or high and did not care who fucked me as long as I had a cock and load in my ass.    More recently I have lied and said I was on prep when a poz top said he only fucks bareback if the bottom is poz or on prep.   I was not going to allow him to fuck me with a condom.   

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...