Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2015 at 8:39 AM, gay87 said:

risk from 1 (lowest) to a maximum of 6 (highest)

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Let me start the ball rolling

level 2 for 4 years, level 3 for 2 years,

neg here,

I think moving up each ladder seems challenging and nervous for me,

I AM NEW BUT WOULD GO TO LEVEL 6 AS FAST AS I CAN I WANT TO BE AN OPEN SLUT 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, toad2 said:

I AM NEW BUT WOULD GO TO LEVEL 6 AS FAST AS I CAN I WANT TO BE AN OPEN SLUT 

I would have to go to level 6 .. but maybe I would be at level 7 or 8. I will take ALL Loads--NO Questions, NO Rejection, NO Exceptions. Open to ALL Loads but I Love taking POZ SEED from a Hard Cock. I am not level 10 looking for other STI, I do know the risk and Will Only Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of POZ Cum.

Well, I used to be like a 2.5. Now with PrEP, I’m a solid 6. Total cumslut here. I’ve wanted to be that way for a long time, but the risk didn’t seem worth it. Now that my risk level is more where I prefer it, I’ll bend over for any hard cock that wants to breed my pussy. 

Level 6. 

I've become a total bareback bottom---love having guys cum inside me.  Loving having raw sex with poz guys and taking toxic loads.  I get hard just thinking about it.  I am on and off of PrEP, and am currently neg.

• 2 weeks later...