Poll: Sexual Risk Habits, For Both Poz/neg

gay87

• 2 weeks later...

Started at level 1 for about 6 months to a year. Then level 2 for a couple of years. Then straight to level 6. Been level 6 for the last 8 or 9 years  the way it should be  raw and cum shot deep inside a bottom’s hole

Edited by GBBBBTM
Missed sentences

• 3 weeks later...

I started at level 1 like most.  As soon as I had some experience and was comfortable at the current level, I became bored and curious about what was next.  The horniness ?and boredom? propelled me through each level until about 8-10 years ago when I finally released my inner pig!!  ?  I've been at level 6 ever since!

On 11/11/2015 at 4:39 PM, gay87 said:

Specify whats your risk level, and how many years have u practice at this risk level, and how long it take for you to convert, or still dodging the bullet

level 1 - condom Nazi, enough said

level 2 - will do raw with bf/partner

level 3 - will do raw with anyone who claims they are neg

level 4 - raw with hook ups that seem 'safe' from your own judgement, without discussing status (for me ill assume, students, and some professions, I know it sound dumb, oh well)

level 5- raw with anyone, except sauna/orgy party with knowingly poz personnel

level 6 - take ALL loads

Level 2 til 2012, then one drunken transformative night slipped right to level 4 and 5. Took a little while to figure out that it was what i really wanted and moved to level 6 a couple of years later. PrEP in 2016 helped cement my level 6-ness.

Now off PrEP, still level 6, and currently neg. So far dodged the bullet, but damn I want that bullet in me bad! ?